Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    I'm going ask see if I can look into another department or clinic tomorrow for sure! There's only so much you can see in ENT :lol: I will hopefully be able to the SHO's and doctors are all friendly they're just all busy with paperwork catch-up when they're not with a patient :lol:

I have learned there's ALOT of paper work, like every consultation you have to write notes, time and sign them. then make a dictate copy, and also make 2 letters ( 1 for GP and one to stay in file ) all incase of Law sues :lol:
    Good! I hope it all work out for you :-)
    That explains why a doctor's handwriting is typically messy and unidentifiable then!!! That is a lot ><
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks

and i did try but i still get PRSOM on you :lol:
    Here's some for you anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blamethenargles)
    Good! I hope it all work out for you :-)
    That explains why a doctor's handwriting is typically messy and unidentifiable then!!! That is a lot ><
    Yeah not to mention any prescriptions and consent forms or referral forms if needed :lol:

think i need to speed up my writing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Here's some for you anyway
    Hahaha thanks :lol:

Night all :wavey: only 2 weeks till i go back to school now
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hahaha thanks :lol:

Night all :wavey: only 2 weeks till i go back to school now
    Nighty night :moon:

Ditto I've made the most of summer but I feel like I should have rested up more

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not to mention any prescriptions and consent forms or referral forms if needed :lol:

think i need to speed up my writing :lol:
    I suggest trying to become ambidextrous, because then at least if your one arm gets tired you can rest it for a while ;-)

ReputationRep:
    My exams start mid-May and finish mid-June... I thought A2 exams were suppsoed to be later than AS exams?

ReputationRep:
    When do we start making a personal statement towards Uni Applications?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    My exams start mid-May and finish mid-June... I thought A2 exams were suppsoed to be later than AS exams?
    This year A2 exams were definitely later than AS exams but AFAIK there's no reason it has to be that way. I think it also depends on the subjects. Have the 2015 timetables been finalised, or are those just provisional dates?

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    When do we start making a personal statement towards Uni Applications?
    A lot of people have already started. My school made us all write a draft in the last week of year 12. If you're applying for a course with the October 15th deadline (veterinary medicine, medicine, dentistry and all courses at Oxbridge) then I'd get a wriggle on but if not then there's still plenty of time so I wouldn't worry about that just yet.

ReputationRep:
    This year A2 exams were definitely later than AS exams but AFAIK there's no reason it has to be that way. I think it also depends on the subjects. Have the 2015 timetables been finalised, or are those just provisional dates?
    The dates are provisional! :-)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The dates are provisional! :-)
    Right you are, I thought it was a bit early for the dates to have been confirmed. It will be nice if the A2 exams are a bit later but not much we can do if they're not. We still need to sit the exams at the end of the day and earlier exams = longer summer = more chance for me to earn some moolah

ReputationRep:
    Right you are, I thought it was a bit early for the dates to have been confirmed. It will be nice if the A2 exams are a bit later but not much we can do if they're not. We still need to sit the exams at the end of the day and earlier exams = longer summer = more chance for me to earn some moolah
    Well looking at the provisional dates my A2 exams are over in two consecutive days, and my resit is at the beginning of May! It's working out for me other than that CLASH WITH SPANISH AND MUSIC D:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well looking at the provisional dates my A2 exams are over in two consecutive days, and my resit is at the beginning of May! It's working out for me other than that CLASH WITH SPANISH AND MUSIC D:
    I've got (for my future reference so I don't have to open the PDF every time )

Biology 1 - Monday 8th June PM
    Chemistry 1 - Wednesday 10th June PM
    Physics 1 - Thursday 11th June AM
    Chemistry 2 - Monday 15th June PM
    Biology 2 - Wednesday 17th June AM
    Physics 2 - Thursday 18th June AM

Eh, s'alright. I prefer AM exams but that's a fair mix. So looks like the 18th will be my last time I really school (shhh yes I know there's results day whatever).

ReputationRep:
    I've got (for my future reference so I don't have to open the PDF every time )

Biology 1 - Monday 8th June PM
    Chemistry 1 - Wednesday 10th June PM
    Physics 1 - Thursday 11th June AM
    Chemistry 2 - Monday 15th June PM
    Biology 2 - Wednesday 17th June AM
    Physics 2 - Thursday 18th June AM

Eh, s'alright. I prefer AM exams but that's a fair mix. So looks like the 18th will be my last time I really school (shhh yes I know there's results day whatever).
    I should finish on the 11th... But according to my enrolment letter my GE stuff finishes on the nineteenth? Your exam timetable looks pretty good actually, you've get them over and done with but there's still a couple of days' space.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tibbz2)
    Near Boston, unfortunately

However far enough outside so that the sky is nice and dark :3
    ewwwww Boston.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I should finish on the 11th... But according to my enrolment letter my GE stuff finishes on the nineteenth? Your exam timetable looks pretty good actually, you've get them over and done with but there's still a couple of days' space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right, I haven't had enrollment yet so maybe I'll get notes telling us when the last day of school is in September. I know last year's year 13s did all of their leavers stuff (assembly, fancy dress ect) the week before half term, which is when their study leave began. It doesn't seem very far away at all.

Hmm yeah I was quite pleased. It's pretty intense but not too bad Having all exams over two days sounds tough but at least it's over and done with quickly! Is there a written paper for music, or is it an assessed performance (excuse my ignorance ) ?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, I haven't had enrollment yet so maybe I'll get notes telling us when the last day of school is in September. I know last year's year 13s did all of their leavers stuff (assembly, fancy dress ect) the week before half term, which is when their study leave began. It doesn't seem very far away at all.

Hmm yeah I was quite pleased. It's pretty intense but not too bad Having all exams over two days sounds tough but at least it's over and done with quickly! Is there a written paper for music, or is it an assessed performance (excuse my ignorance ) ?
    Ah, fair enough. I enrolled today!
    Regarding Music: both! There's three units each year: Performance, Composing and a written paper based on set works you've studied.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe I only just found this thread :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedDavid)
    Welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ah, fair enough. I enrolled today!
    Regarding Music: both! There's three units each year: Performance, Composing and a written paper based on set works you've studied
    Sounds interesting I really envy people who are good at music, I used to play a couple of instruments but I gave them up ages ago which I regret now Ahh well, I can still appreciate it

(Original post by AhmedDavid)
    Hello!

Goodnight everyone. I wanted an early night today... damn

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.