Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kermeelion;[url="tel:65056675")
    65056675[/url]]Wow that is so weird I am in exactly thr same situation I got CCE in AS and retaking some, and was predicted BBB and they gave me a conditional offer of AAB and I was confused too (same course too btw)
    I guess we are just lucky people then 😂 now we just have to get the best grades we can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardy28)
    I guess we are just lucky people then 😂 now we just have to get the best grades we can!
    Yeah I guess so, hope to see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kermeelion;[url="tel:65058767")
    65058767[/url]]Yeah I guess so, hope to see you there
    You too

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the Master of Dental Technology at Cardiff. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I will apply for Master in Genetic Counseling either in Cardiff or Manchester next year. I'm from Singapore!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Cardiff for Maths and Operational something something. The requirements are AAB but i hope they let me in with AAC cos i am not getting a B in computing ahahaha...ah.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone hoping to do Journalism, Media and Sociology yet? Or even straight Sociology? I've found loads of people doing Journalism, Media & Culture etc. but...

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm applying for Biology with a placement year, from Manchester!!!! Is anyone doing biology and starting in september too? I don't know anyone in cardiff...yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully studying English Literature here this coming September... Anyone else doing the same??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharford18)
    I'm hopefully studying English Literature here this coming September... Anyone else doing the same??
    I am (hopefully!)

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I will be studying MSc Marine policy from September 2016. Anyone here taking the same course?
    What kind of accommodation should i be looking at being a postgraduate?

ReputationRep:
    Hiyah Freshers!!!

My name's Talia, I'm a second year at Cardiff. I can see that you're going to be studying in Cardiff too! You have a lot of information coming your way during Fresher's but I'm just letting you know about Cardiff's new festival happening during Fresher's Fortnight.

•••••INSIDE OUT FESTIVAL•••••••
    September 24th Bute Park, Cardiff.

The line up is set to be sick and happening during Cardiff's Wild Fresher's- it's going to be messy!

Get your Early Bird tickets now to avoid big costs or disappointment.
    To purchase tickets follow this link:
    (this link also tells my boss I'm doing my job so I'd appreciate it if you used this one)☺️

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/inside-o...fu=78309311699

The line up hasn't yet been announced. Announcements will be made after the Early Bird tickets have been sold. Ticket prices will go up in price once the Line Up in announced, for obvious reasons. But you can find any announcements on Facebook following this link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1147570175277686/

Don't miss out on the hottest event of Fresher's and your chance for the Early bird tickets!

If you have any more questions feel free to message me.

Thank you so much 😎

ReputationRep:
    Looking for someone to take over my contract at Northgate house apartments, Collegiate property.It is a premier studio with a personal kitchen / All Bills Included. For the term 2016/2017. It has a brilliant city centre location. Located at Kingsway right across The Cardiff Castle.

Kindly revert back for details!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    Does anyone know the best accommodation for first year medical students.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I just got my exams results and I met the conditions of my offer! Since I'm from Italy and I'm not very familiar with these things yet, I'd like to ask a couple of questions...
    If my course (Media, Journalism and Culture) starts on Sept. 26th, when's the move-in day? Is it possible to have your room before the move-in day if necessary? Does anyone know how's Aberconway Hall? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbrizio1)
    Hi guys! I just got my exams results and I met the conditions of my offer! Since I'm from Italy and I'm not very familiar with these things yet, I'd like to ask a couple of questions...
    If my course (Media, Journalism and Culture) starts on Sept. 26th, when's the move-in day? Is it possible to have your room before the move-in day if necessary? Does anyone know how's Aberconway Hall? Thanks

You can find the moving in days on the uni website You can also fly in to London Heathrow on either 14th or 15th September as they provide a free coach collection service from there

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-student...ences/arriving
    http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-student...ection-service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    You can find the moving in days on the uni website You can also fly in to London Heathrow on either 14th or 15th September as they provide a free coach collection service from there

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-student...ences/arriving
    http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/new-student...ection-service
    Thank you so much! I think I'll fly directly from Milan to Cardiff. I have relatives living there who will be waiting for me at the airport

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! I think I'll fly directly from Milan to Cardiff. I have relatives living there who will be waiting for me at the airport

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice Congratulations on meeting your offer, I'm so happy I met mine too haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adelemyqueen)
    Nice Congratulations on meeting your offer, I'm so happy I met mine too haha
    Thanks, congrats to you too! which course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, congrats to you too! which course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I'm doing English Literature

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.