Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raznix)
    r and r form was online. they sent an email specific to your application where u would fill it out
    is the form on some evision portal thing where you log in and fill your form in?

is it similar to this form? because i didnt get this http://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleun...0for%20web.pdf

ReputationRep:
    i was given a link which directed me to an eVision portal thing. Has this happened to everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anika98)
    i was given a link which directed me to an eVision portal thing. Has this happened to everyone?
    I think so, It was an online application form that automatically went through once you hit send. Why the confusion all of a sudden?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barely)
    I think so, It was an online application form that automatically went through once you hit send. Why the confusion all of a sudden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    because Keele are rejecting me because apparently i didn't complete the form but i remember doing it for definite. The weird thing is that i remember completing a section on work experience but they told me there were 2 other sections. I said i couldn't find anything else on the website with the other 2 sections. They say "oh well" I did some research and apparently eVision is only for students already at Keele. I emailed Keele saying that they must have made some sort of mistake because they sent me a link to make a eVision account rather than a form. Plus the form on there website, the template, doesn't match up to what i had. So i'm confused and i refuse to let this go without a proper check up of there systems.

ReputationRep:
    because Keele are rejecting me because apparently i didn't complete the form but i remember doing it for definite. The weird thing is that i remember completing a section on work experience but they told me there were 2 other sections. I said i couldn't find anything else on the website with the other 2 sections. They say "oh well" I did some research and apparently eVision is only for students already at Keele. I emailed Keele saying that they must have made some sort of mistake because they sent me a link to make a eVision account rather than a form. Plus the form on there website, the template, doesn't match up to what i had. So i'm confused and i refuse to let this go without a proper check up of there systems.
    Can you maybe find the email??

ReputationRep:
    There were 3 pages on the online form.

The link they provided sent me to the online form, which was on eVision.

ReputationRep:
    There was only 1 table I had which I filled in, there was no pages to fill in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Can you maybe find the email??
    Yes i have the email with the link

ReputationRep:
    Yes i have the email with the link
    Maybe show them the email they sent you it's not your fault if they sent you the wrong thing!

ReputationRep:
    Yes i did email them just waiting for them to get back,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Maybe show them the email they sent you it's not your fault if they sent you the wrong thing!
    plus i read up that eVision is only for students at Keele so i'm not even suppose to have a log in. I found that someone else in 2013 had this problem where they were sent a link to make an eVision account and everyone else on the forum had no idea what eVision was so i'm slightly wondering if this was a technical issue

ReputationRep:
    plus i read up that eVision is only for students at Keele so i'm not even suppose to have a log in. I found that someone else in 2013 had this problem where they were sent a link to make an eVision account and everyone else on the forum had no idea what eVision was so i'm slightly wondering if this was a technical issue
    i definitely filled in a form through evision and submitted it through that - different from their template online, maybe they sent you the wrong link ages ago??
    i then got a confirmation email that they received the form, did you get this email? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimikhalil)
    i definitely filled in a form through evision and submitted it through that - different from their template online, maybe they sent you the wrong link ages ago??
    i then got a confirmation email that they received the form, did you get this email? x

i didn't get anything because apparently i hadn't filled in all parts of the form but the thing is there was only one part i had. i didnt have the other parts so i dont know
    do you still have the email they sent you? maybe you could forward that to me?

ReputationRep:
    i didn't get anything because apparently i hadn't filled in all parts of the form but the thing is there was only one part i had. i didnt have the other parts so i dont know
    do you still have the email they sent you? maybe you could forward that to me?
    the original email with the link will no longer work as the evision is "closed" as the form had to be submitted by the deadline they set so i guess they took it off x

ReputationRep:
    They 100% have you the wrong link though so I'd contest hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the original email with the link will no longer work as the evision is "closed" as the form had to be submitted by the deadline they set so i guess they took it off x
    Oh the link i have, if i open it up, it opens to the eVision log in thing its a bit random like there's nothing on the log in

ReputationRep:
    Oh the link i have, if i open it up, it opens to the eVision log in thing its a bit random like there's nothing on the log in
    That's what happens to everyone's link now, as the actual form has been 'closed' so we can no longer access it.

You said earlier, you only saw the work experience part, what do you mean by that? Just the part where you put the number of hours and organisation etc?
    If yes, what I'm guessing happened is, that instead of pressing 'next' you may have pressed 'save' assuming it was the end of the form, so you never saw the rest of the form or filled it out and therefore never officially submitted it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's what happens to everyone's link now, as the actual form has been 'closed' so we can no longer access it.

You said earlier, you only saw the work experience part, what do you mean by that? Just the part where you put the number of hours and organisation etc?
    If yes, what I'm guessing happened is, that instead of pressing 'next' you may have pressed 'save' assuming it was the end of the form, so you never saw the rest of the form or filled it out and therefore never officially submitted it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The thing is there was only a save button there was no next button i had a feeling at the time that the form was too short but i just thought that was it but i checked to see if there was anything else but there wasnt so yeh

ReputationRep:
    The thing is there was only a save button there was no next button i had a feeling at the time that the form was too short but i just thought that was it but i checked to see if there was anything else but there wasnt so yeh
    Did it not look like this? Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453634249.042122.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  110.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did it not look like this? Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453634249.042122.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  110.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I don't think so, i remember the table but there defo wasnt a next button or i would've clicked it. Or maybe i did click it and it didn't work, i mean im not blind the button was right next to the save button how can i miss that. I'm sure i didn't make a mistake like that

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.