Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC3 Core 3 - Wednesday 15th June 2016 [Official Thread] watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to take a shower after what AQA just did to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMP100Em)
    No I thought g(x)=1/x^2

It went from 16x-e^2x to 16/x-e^2/x?
    yeah I was thinking that, but what seem to be the two brainiest guys on the forum just told me I'm right :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cascadess)
    Also there was a question that required it in the form ((e^2 + 1)^m)/px or somethign along those lines..... what did people get for that.... I got it soooo close, but My value for m was just 1???
    m was 2 n was 3
    (Original post by A Slice of Pi)
    What was this question about?
    Working out expression for that
    It was 2 marks and simple but that sequence of letters was funny to me

ReputationRep:
    TSR try hards be like 'its an alright test , should be higher grade boundaries than last year' ..... ok m9 gg . Go slit ur wrists.

ReputationRep:
    I am speechless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khuman97)
    you bring the 2 down because its ln, so it will be 2ln3x/x anf then bring the 2 out next to pie and do and it will ln3x/x then continue
    But can you do that because the whole ln was squared, not just the 3x

ReputationRep:
    THE F****** BOUNDARY IS SET DEPENDING ON HOW STUDENTS DO IN THE EXAM. THEY DONT JUST LOOK AT LAST YEARS AND SAY "oh yeh Jim. This years was slightly harder than last year so I think we should go 2 lower for an A or 3".

THEY LOOK AT EVERYONES SCORE AND PROBABLY DRAW UP SOME KINDA OF BINOMAL LOOKING GRAPH TO FIND THEIR BOUNDARIES

ReputationRep:
    Everyone came out of the exam absolutely devastated and some were crying, even the A*/A students....but I thought that it wasn't hard and I'm not exactly a smart student so idk how I should feel about this..... It's either that I've smashed it or I'm doomed

Ichthys

ReputationRep:
    That feels when you're trying to give C0balt Rep for the 3 millionth time and it says you gave them too much

(Original post by RezzBerry)
    Just reading through this and I'm like "nope, didnt get that. nope, didnt get that either"
    SAME, like with the fractions and stuff the numbers i got are so close but theyre not the same lol ;-; i even think i got the trapezium rule question wrong, wot is lyf

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to AQA Core 3, I now know how it feels to get ****ed in the ass by a Solid of Revolution bounded by the x-axis from 0 to 11 inches.

Seriously, what the **** was that??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    If you were getting straight A*s as you allegedly claim, then this iteration should not appear difficult to you, unless you were not prepared. I don't see Oxbridge students apart from you here complaining.
    Lol you can't even read English, he clearly said someone he knows.

Now bore off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A slice of 3.141)
    I need to take a shower after what AQA just did to me.
    If this was an attempt to approximate 3.1415, then it should've been 3.142.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember the substitution question? u=4x+1 ? And the function was (5-2x)(4x+1) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cascadess)
    yeah I was thinking that, but what seem to be the two brainiest guys on the forum just told me I'm right :'
    Yeah dw I was just being stupid😂😅

ReputationRep:
    Pablo you can die you ****ing bean, stab your nan and all your family members you prick. cheers x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marelitza)
    Can anyone remember the substitution question? u=4x+1 ? And the function was (5-2x)(4x+1) ?
    It was (5-2X)(4X+1)^1/3 I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ew509)
    TSR try hards be like 'its an alright test , should be higher grade boundaries than last year' ..... ok m9 gg . Go slit ur wrists.
    Honestly

ReputationRep:
    For the modulus one did anyone get x<orequalto -6 and x>orequalto 2 somethin like that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    If you were getting straight A*s as you allegedly claim, then this iteration should not appear difficult to you, unless you were not prepared. I don't see Oxbridge students apart from you here complaining.
    I wanna break ur neck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.