Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Maybe, not really my genre but yeah

I'd be more surprised if we beat you tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I never used to like it but now it is ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Hahahah really?!? Okay I should contribute to this... only problem is I'm watching thirteen...

I'll be a shareholder tomorrow :P .. How's that?
    I've started watching this, and it's sooooo good!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Please no spoilers - I've only just started Episode 2...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What was episode 1 like? I want to watch it but I don't know if I'll like it.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! OH.MY.GOD. Okay okay I won't ruin your suspense. I've literally just finally finished it and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Okay I need to calm. But it was so good. Right okay stop... But.....it was SOO Good.. Okay I'm done

................but it was so good....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    You are going to love it. The acting done by the lead girl is insanely unreal. Her name is Jodie comer btw. Please watch it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rhythmical Andy98 Sorry I haven't posted anything yet - will try and do it tomorrow :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    You are going to love it. The acting done by the lead girl is insanely unreal. Her name is Jodie comer btw. Please watch it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah she came in one of my favourite programmes My Mad Fat Diary, she's awesome so I must watch it! But RoadtoSuccess is proud of me for watching anime so what do I watch tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Rhythmical Andy98 Sorry I haven't posted anything yet - will try and do it tomorrow :closedeyes:
    Shame on you! nah just kidding we've ended up using this as a chat thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ah she came in one of my favourite programmes My Mad Fat Diary, she's awesome so I must watch it! But RoadtoSuccess is proud of me for watching anime so what do I watch tonight?
    Watch thirteen.. Very obviously!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Watch thirteen.. Very obviously!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will do whatever you say.

ReputationRep:
    I will do whatever you say.
    Was just a suggestion lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Was just a suggestion lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A good one haha. So do you watch Thirteen on BBC iPlayer? I didn't know you can watch it outside of the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! OH.MY.GOD. Okay okay I won't ruin your suspense. I've literally just finally finished it and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Okay I need to calm. But it was so good. Right okay stop... But.....it was SOO Good.. Okay I'm done

................but it was so good....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're just making me want to finish the whole series even more! Seriously, NO spoilers...

It was 'SOOOOOOOOO good' as Noara above said :lol: You won't know unless you've tried it! Start watching the first episode. Pleeeease.

ReputationRep:
    A good one haha. So do you watch Thirteen on BBC iPlayer? I didn't know you can watch it outside of the UK?
    Actually I downloaded it and then watched it. I tried the BBC iPlayer but was disappointed with the whole country discrimination ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're just making me want to finish the whole series even more! Seriously, NO spoilers...

It was 'SOOOOOOOOO good' as Noara above said :lol: You won't know unless you've tried it! Start watching the first episode. Pleeeease.
    Ok tonight I will but my mother must stop watching me first otherwise she will tell me off for staying up lol.

(Original post by Noara)
    Actually I downloaded it and then watched it. I tried the BBC iPlayer but was disappointed with the whole country discrimination ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw that sucks. I'm sure they offered international viewers a way to watch it on there before or I'm dreaming lol.

ReputationRep:

Haha you should. I've binge-watched it 👽

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok tonight I will but my mother must stop watching me first otherwise she will tell me off for staying up lol.
    She seems just like my mum :rofl:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Haha you should. I've binge-watched it 👽Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would binge watch, except I never seem to find the time

ReputationRep:
    She seems just like my mum :rofl:

I would binge watch, except I never seem to find the time
    Does she grab her shoe to slap you? My mum does.

ReputationRep:
    Does she grab her shoe to slap you? My mum does.
    Well, we don't wear shoes at home, so nope, but she probably isn't far from doing that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well, we don't wear shoes at home, so nope, but she probably isn't far from doing that :lol:
    We do, guests usually take theirs off but I get cold easily and I hate feet haha.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 21, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.