The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Mac117
I also get them in 9 hours haha :biggrin: (almost 8). IGCSE student here though.

Oh wow, ahhh okay then that makes sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
Good idea! Hope you do well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
14 days (2 weeks) to go.
Where's the GB date

Posted from TSR Mobile
13 days till grade boundaries
13 days until grade boundaries are released for all exams! Sorry, a bit late ! lol
Have the CIE IGCSE grade boundaries been released yet & if so does anyone have a link?
Original post by beth.rose
Have the CIE IGCSE grade boundaries been released yet & if so does anyone have a link?

I think the CIE boundaries get released after results, and you have to contact the board to get the boundaries before September or something like that. You tense for your results? 8 hours to go?
Original post by TheAnon121
13 days until grade boundaries are released for all exams! Sorry, a bit late ! lol

There you are

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I done one igcse I don't know? It was English but I don't remember seeing CIE

Posted from TSR Mobile

On your English paper are there 3 questions and you have to do 15 points on 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will the cie igcse grade boundaries be leaked or released by tomo?
I think the CIE boundaries get released after results, and you have to contact the board to get the boundaries before September or something like that. You tense for your results? 8 hours to go?

That's so frustrating but thank you! Noo I only did English lang & lit with them so I'm getting all my results on the 25th but I was desperate to see if they grade boundaries had changed haha
Original post by AdeptDz
On your English paper are there 3 questions and you have to do 15 points on 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

For language, yeah
How many pages do you think they'll be on this thread come the 25th; I guess anywhere between 35-50.
Original post by sahil19
How many pages do you think they'll be on this thread come the 25th; I guess anywhere between 35-50.

Last year's thread had around 300 pages I think. I reckon there will be around 90-100
Last year's thread had around 300 pages I think. I reckon there will be around 90-100

Is this the one where the grade boundaries get released as well?
For language, yeah

Thanks but I doubt my school will only give us 1 result so probably have to wait till 25th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Is this the one where the grade boundaries get released as well?

There was a separate thread for grade boundaries, but many people spoke about it on the main results thread. I'm probably going to make a grade boundary thread in the next few days if no one makes one.

Latest