We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hey you are nice to me , we just joke around. I mean everyone must like you coz your funny plus your nice. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Haha..aw thx...I dunno.I hope everyone likes me...โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok they still got some a*. LOOL you really think I'm flirting wih you lol. :facepalm: Jk Jk
    Haha of course u r...u always tell me how much u love me...duh...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm in the absolute worst of bad moods right now so I'm just gonna try and fuel it into revising physics (not sure how well it's gonna go but we'll find out)
    Might not be online for a while as I'm turning everything off for a few hours so I can get stuff done
    Hopefully I'll fell better in a little while ๐Ÿ˜ช
    Okay..good luck...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg...first day of my new school today...it was actually pretty cool...it's basically a place where u cannot hv like one close friend cuz everybody is sooooo nice and is always helping u...and they won't even leave u alone...

I'm pretty much knackered today cuz I had no free time today..I had physics, chemistry, double biology, maths and then games(p.e)...but I didn't do games cuz they said it was my first day so it would be a bit akward and confusing for me...so they sent me to the private study centre for private studying...I fell asleep there and a teacher came over to me and told me to read something...so like 5 mins later I just walked out cuz it was sooooo boring....u weren't even allowed to talk....so then I went to the house( it's basically like ur form class but it's more like where all the girls can hang out..there's one for the boys as well..)...and then cuz all the girls were gone for games...I decided to sleep cuz I had an hour...that was soooo nice...cuz they had a couch there...a blanket and a pillow there as well...so it was pretty cool...I slept for the whole hour until home time...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‡

The negatives of today:
    Burnt my finger by touching a hot resistor.๐Ÿค•..ouch...
    And then when I was passing some paper along to the kid sitting on a different desk...I kind of threw the whole pile of paper which then sLid across his desk and fell on the floor...everyone just looked at me and then just looked away in soooo much disappointment๐Ÿ˜ฌ....lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Omg...first day of my new school today...it was actually pretty cool...it's basically a place where u cannot hv like one close friend cuz everybody is sooooo nice and is always helping u...and they won't even leave u alone...

I'm pretty much knackered today cuz I had no free time today..I had physics, chemistry, double biology, maths and then games(p.e)...but I didn't do games cuz they said it was my first day so it would be a bit akward and confusing for me...so they sent me to the private study centre for private studying...I fell asleep there and a teacher came over to me and told me to read something...so like 5 mins later I just walked out cuz it was sooooo boring....u weren't even allowed to talk....so then I went to the house( it's basically like ur form class but it's more like where all the girls can hang out..there's one for the boys as well..)...and then cuz all the girls were gone for games...I decided to sleep cuz I had an hour...that was soooo nice...cuz they had a couch there...a blanket and a pillow there as well...so it was pretty cool...I slept for the whole hour until home time...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‡

The negatives of today:
    Burnt my finger by touching a hot resistor.๐Ÿค•..ouch...
    And then when I was passing some paper along to the kid sitting on a different desk...I kind of threw the whole pile of paper which then sLid across his desk and fell on the floor...everyone just looked at me and then just looked away in soooo much disappointment๐Ÿ˜ฌ....lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's great !! Don't cause trouble jk

ReputationRep:
    I am in my free study and literally have no motivation to actually do any work.

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyyyyy.....exams r over....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    I am in my free study and literally have no motivation to actually do any work.
    Come home then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo bored with life....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My burning pile
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  507.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    My burning pile
    Woohoo! Have fun!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜€ I had to take a picture of my revision before throwing it out, and this was a table covered purely in English revision๐Ÿ˜ณ:Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466867915.365997.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  154.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just here for reps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Woohoo! Have fun!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜€ I had to take a picture of my revision before throwing it out, and this was a table covered purely in English revision๐Ÿ˜ณ:Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466867915.365997.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  154.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'll be sooo good!
    Wow that's a lot of English stuff! And it's so pretty! I didn't really have the energy to make mine all colourful sometimes (or the time normally ) so I love seeing really pretty notes!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be sooo good!
    Wow that's a lot of English stuff! And it's so pretty! I didn't really have the energy to make mine all colourful sometimes (or the time normally ) so I love seeing really pretty notes!
    Haha thank you! I'm tempted to burn my stuff too to be honest.๐Ÿ˜‚ Ngl, those notes probably took me 20-30 hours in total๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How did you revise English?๐Ÿ™‚

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Haha thank you! I'm tempted to burn my stuff too to be honest.๐Ÿ˜‚ Ngl, those notes probably took me 20-30 hours in total๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How did you revise English?๐Ÿ™‚

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah exactly, burning is more satisfying than just throwing away
    Wow that's a long time! And I honestly didn't revise English at all as I didn't really know how to and it probably wouldn't have even helped. The exams went pretty well though so it wasn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, burning is more satisfying than just throwing away
    Wow that's a long time! And I honestly didn't revise English at all as I didn't really know how to and it probably wouldn't have even helped. The exams went pretty well though so it wasn't too bad
    It sure is! Well, that's good then!๐Ÿ˜Š glad you found it went well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It'll be sooo good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that is soooo colourful !! ๐Ÿ˜Š No wonder why you were so good at English... ๐Ÿ˜…

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that is soooo colourful !! ๐Ÿ˜Š No wonder why you were so good at English... ๐Ÿ˜…
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    My burning pile
    OMG, that's exactly how my burning pile looks. I am burning it tomorrow after my product design exam. I kind of feel sad though throwing away all our hard work for the past 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    OMG, that's exactly how my burning pile looks. I am burning it tomorrow after my product design exam. I kind of feel sad though throwing away all our hard work for the past 2 years.
    I feel exactly the same. It's going to feel awful seeing our years of blood, sweat and tears burn away. I'm especially sad about burning away my English revision; that took me the most amount of time and effort. :afraid:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.