Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looks like i got it wrong then....i was sure it would be Ianto that got killed off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    according to Wikipedia John Barrowman will be reprising his role of Jack Harkness in series 4 of dr who- hope its true #excited#

info under series 4 details:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s#Tenth_Doctor
    yup and i have pictures and a gif to prove it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodahdoo)
    I cried tonight
    xx
    Me too.
    So sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiffy)
    yup and i have pictures and a gif to prove it :ninja:
    ooo post! :p:

about the last episode: #zomg#
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tosh!!! no!!! how could they kill her off? i liked her :cry: i dont think Owen's dead though (again) coz we didnt actually see him die

ReputationRep:
    I have a gif but its 6mb and i cant find anywhere to host it!

Ad for the pictures....they're a bit spoilery. Lets say its not just rose and the captain who are back in series 4

Hmmm....whos the woman with the brown hair eh? :p:

I know too many spoilers

ReputationRep:
    Grrr- why did they have to kill off the one character i really liked. Her acting was super right up to her last moment. Hats off to her. I know i'll get some thing thrown at me for saying this - but id rather captain Jack have died. John's acting is dire at times. But then again i'm probably lashing out as i'm sad

ReputationRep:

Ad for the pictures....they're a bit spoilery. Lets say its not just rose and the captain who are back in series 4

I know too many spoilers
    I wonder :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't really like Sarah Jane though...

And now for a bit of Torchwood spoiling for people who have not seen the last episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's really sad to see Owen and Tosh die when I'd just started to like Owen. I always liked Tosh, just not majorly. However, they were both a big part of what Torchwood is, so now I don't really know what's going to happen.

I also feel bad for John Barrowman because he must be sick of having to die. He does do it quite well, but I agree with whoever it was that said he doesn't act overly well sometimes.

I don't think Owen will come back- simply because the idea was for him and Tosh to die together so neither one of them was left behind. It's cute when you think about it.

Plus, they ruined the character of Owen before they killed him by making him dead already- so he couldn't be the womanising Owen that we knew and, in most cases, hated.

ReputationRep:
    Probably partly cos I'm going back to uni today as well, but I'm still sad about it!!

ReputationRep:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7905/mydigitalpics043znm1.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1392/davidsunnies2nl1ll3.jpg

I know too many spoilers
    ooo thanks for posting them :hugs: rep for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    And no doubt there'll be neg rep for you quoting and showing the photos of without spoilerifying (I won't be negrepping, but I'd imagine others will).

ReputationRep:
    Last episode of the series

Spoiler:
    Show

I have just watched the last episode on Iplayer and have been bawling my eyes out for the last half an hour I can't believe that they killed both Owen and Tosh, Tosh's message at the end :cry: In away I think that it is good that they both went together, but part of me is angry that they didn't some how make Owen alive again and have them stuck somewhere but together and happy. I don't know how they are going to make this work they were suck core members of the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelnicholson88)
    And no doubt there'll be neg rep for you quoting and showing the photos of without spoilerifying (I won't be negrepping, but I'd imagine others will).
    the pics got shown when i quoted them because im a sub, i didnt do it on purpose

anyway, edited my post now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Probably partly cos I'm going back to uni today as well, but I'm still sad about it!!
    I am. I gave blood today and all my friend and I talked about on the way to the donor centre was how sad it was!

ReputationRep:
    the last episode was amazing, but is anyone else worried..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how the next series will continue with half the team dead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rennie)
    I am. I gave blood today and all my friend and I talked about on the way to the donor centre was how sad it was!
    Aww bless!!

I feel the need to buy and watch S1 again now. S2 boxsets are getting really cheap!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <O>)
    the last episode was amazing, but is anyone else worried..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how the next series will continue with half the team dead?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They'll recruit new people- rumour has it, if there is a third series, that Martha will take over as medic from Owen, and possibly Mickey Smith as the new techie. Also, Owen was never really shown to die, and Gorman did hint in Declassified that he could return.
    And finally, there are rumours of Eve Myles and Gareth David Lloyd being seen on the Doctor Who set- this could be part of a larger storyline to seed the above.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ I really, really, hope thats not the case...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelnicholson88)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They'll recruit new people- rumour has it, if there is a third series, that Martha will take over as medic from Owen, and possibly Mickey Smith as the new techie. Also, Owen was never really shown to die, and Gorman did hint in Declassified that he could return.
    And finally, there are rumours of Eve Myles and Gareth David Lloyd being seen on the Doctor Who set- this could be part of a larger storyline to seed the above.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahh... I don't really want Mickey or Martha to be fair.... I'd rather completely new people. Well, actually, I'd rather keep Tosh and Owen!

Gorman did hint that, yes, but I'm not so sure they'll go with it.

I'm hopinh Eve and GDL were only at the Who set to have a nose about and talk to people. I can't imagine them in Who... unless Ianto is whoring it out with Jack which would not really be allowed in Who.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rennie)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahh... I don't really want Mickey or Martha to be fair.... I'd rather completely new people. Well, actually, I'd rather keep Tosh and Owen!

Gorman did hint that, yes, but I'm not so sure they'll go with it.

I'm hopinh Eve and GDL were only at the Who set to have a nose about and talk to people. I can't imagine them in Who... unless Ianto is whoring it out with Jack which would not really be allowed in Who.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I dont really mind Mickey but Martha is awfull!!! Thick people cant not pay intelligent characters...Martha just comes across as really stupid...one of the worst cases for a medic ive ever seen...

Who they really want for the medics role is Hugh laurie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac spooge)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I dont really mind Mickey but Martha is awfull!!! Thick people cant not pay intelligent characters...Martha just comes across as really stupid...one of the worst cases for a medic ive ever seen...

Who they really want for the medics role is Hugh laurie
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, yes please! He could go back to his English accent too. It would be perfect.

I don't hate Martha or Mickey. I just think Torchwood wouldn't be right with them in it. It doesn't need ex-Who characters. It needs an identity of its own if it wants to keep going.

It needs Owen and Tosh!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.