Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Southampton..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye tadic. Wildcard to be played

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let's say Vardy has earned me 10 points, if I transfer him will I lose my 10 points or will they stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuWill2001)
    Let's say Vardy has earned me 10 points, if I transfer him will I lose my 10 points or will they stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *It's done on gameweeks. You have Vardy for GW3 so you get his points. Any transfers made between the deadlines for GW3 and GW4 count towards GW4.

A bit disappointed by Baines missed penalty and the Terry sitter from the Hazard shot, but nice for Baines and Terry to finally be in the points.*

ReputationRep:
    18 from 5 is not looking like an awful start to the week, incredibly!

I own Snodgrass and Diamande. Could I ever do with an assist and goal linkup*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuWill2001)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FPL bailiffs knock the door and remove the points from your computer

ReputationRep:
    Bad week Panic wildcard incoming

ReputationRep:
    20 from 5 , Schmiecal injury screwed me over a bit , transferring in Cazorla for Lallana may have saved me from a complete disaster this week...

ReputationRep:
    Tadic out for whom? I have 8.3m to spend... Cazorla? Lamela?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Tadic out for whom? I have 8.3m to spend... Cazorla? Lamela?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really like Tadic, tbh. Even over Lamela. Cazorla too deep to do anything from open play. Sterling is a good option at that price. Walcott not bad.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a low scoring week.

ReputationRep:
    As an Ibrahimovic owner, I'm happy that he blanked today... Effective ownership was over 100% so would have dropped in rank as I didn't captain him

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Valencia on for 3 bonus, that's worked out pretty nicely for me, as did Zlatan not scoring, he's been killing me a bit in the rankings so I'd appreciate it if he stopped scoring for a few games until I can get him in

Think it's going to be 52 for me (after bonus and Gray off the bench) with 3 to play, pleased with that.

ReputationRep:
    Not convinced by Southampton especially with Europa League to contend with. I'll be ditching Redmond on my WC.

43 from 8, can't complain. Especially when my captain is yet to play.

ReputationRep:
    Did everybody captain Aguero?

49 with Aguero (c), Foster and Stones left. Seems decent.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Did everybody captain Aguero?

49 with Aguero (c), Foster and Stones left. Seems decent.*
    Interestingly, about 2/3rds of people outside the top ten went for another captain. Fully expected the top ten to all (C) Aguero but surprised at how many didn't in 10-25th places

Not my luckiest week at 35 with Foster and (C) Aguero left. Sondgrass injured, Walker injured, Mahrez and Baines both missing penalties. On the plus side, they're both getting and taking penalties! Have a real ballache if Snodgrass is badly injured as there's no other great MF at £6m. May have to drop down to a second cheap MF, get in Shaw and double up on United defence, going 442/433

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Interestingly, about 2/3rds of people outside the top ten went for another captain. Fully expected the top ten to all (C) Aguero but surprised at how many didn't in 10-25th places

Not my luckiest week at 35 with Foster and (C) Aguero left. Sondgrass injured, Walker injured, Mahrez and Baines both missing penalties. On the plus side, they're both getting and taking penalties! Have a real ballache if Snodgrass is badly injured as there's no other great MF at £6m. May have to drop down to a second cheap MF, get in Shaw and double up on United defence, going 442/433
    Got a link to your team? Four defenders seems okay; they're good value. But then again penalties in around half of all games so far means maybe there is the way to go. Hopefully you won't lose Baines and Mahrez as penalty takers, but I think with Barkley/Lukaku/Vardy around, it's a possibility.

* Yeah, I'd have thought people would all have captained him right at the top given he's going to be in almost all of the top 1k of teams. That's good for us, anyway.

Up to 2nd in the league but the guy top has Negredo as well as all the players I have, so won't be gaining anything. First time in 12 years I've not started like an idiot. Two FT so I think Firmino and Gray out for Benteke and someone else half decent. Very relieved Benteke didn't go crazy today as I was very tempted - didn't think Gray would do anything and I reckon he will be suspended for Hull at home. Benteke could/should be on pens.

* Sanchez scoring big is interesting - no chance of all of Aguero, Ibra, Hazard and Sanchez. Can't stop any of the first three to get Sanchez (if any, it would have to be Ibra). Going to go Ibra captain vs City.

ReputationRep:
    Practically praying for City to destroy West Ham tomorrow.

Awful start to the season - penalties and injuries everywhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Got a link to your team?*

Yeah, I'd have thought people would all have captained him right at the top given he's going to be in almost all of the top 1k of teams. That's good for us, anyway.

Up to 2nd in the league but the guy top has Negredo as well as all the players I have, so won't be gaining anything. First time in 12 years I've not started like an idiot. Two FT so I think Firmino and Gray out for Benteke and someone else half decent. Very relieved Benteke didn't go crazy today as I was very tempted - didn't think Gray would do anything and I reckon he will be suspended for Hull at home.
    team is The Beach @ Redpoint, now languishing in 29th. Though a goal or two from Aguero tomorrow and i should race back up into the top 15 or so.

As much as i'd love Defoe or Gray, i'm really not sure there's a suitable midfielder to downgrade from, or to, so i think i'm going to hold firm with Mahrez, Hazard, Barkley as my core 3. It would be lovely at £7.5 if Cazorla retains his place, but only time will tell there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Utd facing Hull next week, watch Zlatan blank as I am planning on captaining him.
    yep.

28 points with 4 to play. Have Boruc who saved a pen on my bench.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.