ReputationRep:
    The savior ^^^

ReputationRep:
    Anytime...

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour samio. Je voudrais the code. Ta

ReputationRep:
    And that's another code sent by moi
    (btw if going for the french effect, replace "the" with "le" )

Can we kick Dangle out for having too good a team? :p:

ReputationRep:
    For United fans: Which central midfielder do you think will play the most in the league this season? Carrick? Scholes? Hargreaves?

Also, will scholes play as much as last season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    For United fans: Which central midfielder do you think will play the most in the league this season? Carrick? Scholes? Hargreaves?

Also, will scholes play as much as last season?
    I think Fletcher will play the most Seriously though, I cant see anything between the three. Scholes will play when he is fit; whether he can play 2 games a week for the whole season is anyones guess but I very much doubt he'll get left out when he is fit to play. I wouldnt be surprised if Carrick and Hargreaves play also; similarly to Chelsea's midfield trio.

ReputationRep:
    They're not gonna leave Hargreaves out after chasing him for so long and Carrick is a decent player who should get a game. I just hope Scholes' vision is alright and he can carry on playing, especially after what happened to Chris Sutton.

They should get Richardson back on loan :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that.

After Hargreaves' arrival, I don't know how it's going to work Carrick and Hargreaves are both defensive midfielders? And Scholes the (only?) attacking one?

If so, it'd have to be either Carrick & Scholes or Hargreaves & Scholes? I don't know anything about Fletcher.

Or can they all play together?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Nuts ... Almost had a fit when I saw the French then. It was no coincidence I got an E for French back in high school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    Thanks for that.

After Hargreaves' arrival, I don't know how it's going to work Carrick and Hargreaves are both defensive midfielders? And Scholes the (only?) attacking one?

If so, it'd have to be either Carrick & Scholes or Hargreaves & Scholes? I don't know anything about Fletcher.

They can play together, with Giggs/Nani and Ronaldo on the flanks with one striker. I cant see it being used often but a possibility for away games or champs league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    Thanks for that.

Remember United play an ever shifting attack. They may play Scholes, Carrick and Hargreaves in midfield and then have Tevez/Rooney/Ronaldo up front but moving all over the place. And Nani, Anderson and Giggs could fill in anywhere.

You don't need to know about Fletcher. He seems to play a lot but is almost never any good, not worth putting in the team.

(Original post by Samio)
    Cheers Nuts ... Almost had a fit when I saw the French then. It was no coincidence I got an E for French back in high school
    Sadly i actually got a 1 for SG French so i had some idea what was happening. Any time mate

ReputationRep:
    My definate team for gameweek 1, no more changes:

----------------Reina-------------

Agger---Carvalho---Dunne---A.Ferdinand(Baines when fit)

Essien------Gerrard(C)-------Bentley

Van Persie------Berbatov----McCarthy

ReputationRep:
    Granted, i've certainly seen worse teams (like mine :p: ). Good luck to you with that

ReputationRep:
    You can add me now.

PopesMulletsandGuns

RobbieC

ReputationRep:
    I swear someone hacked into account and changed my team! Haha... that was never my team. And a few of them are now injured, damnit. I'm going to lose some sleep over this tonight...

ReputationRep:
    FFS! I got it all perfect then realised I had a player missing. :rolleyes: My word...

ReputationRep:
    Had to remove Tevez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    Had to remove Tevez
    why sad?..... youve improved your team with that move :P

ReputationRep:
    Could someone PM the code please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liverpool)
    why sad?..... youve improved your team with that move :P
    Not if he added Torres

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.