Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by askhelpsuccess)
    IF the edexcel boundaries were real then wouldn't they have posted it on their twitter at least? like oh look they're here
    Stop being in denial. They are genuine, they're hosted on the edexcel/ pearson domain with route to their official site. So what if they haven't posted them on twitter IT'S PAST MIDNGHT! Everyone needs to take some deep breaths and get some sleep before tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Here's the link for the converter everyone: http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...Smarkconverter

I'm gonna miss my A in Math cause of M1. Thanks Edexcel
    still find it odd they didn't have the time to write out the max raw marks for the subs tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qcomber)
    No way is AQA C4 70 for an A*
    Yeah I know, I just wondered if they did AQA but looked at Edexcel boundaries.

What the ACTUAL **** 70 for an A* in C4???? Are they mad???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginalLifelin)
    so would 32 be 45 UMS+? You can check on Edexcel ums calculator. I would but I'm in Venice and don't have a laptop :/ flight leaves in 5 hours...
    Yes it would 31 marks is 45 UMS dead on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L33t)
    Stop being in denial. They are genuine, they're hosted on the edexcel/ pearson domain with route to their official site. So what if they haven't posted them on twitter IT'S PAST MIDNGHT! Everyone needs to take some deep breaths and get some sleep before tomorrow
    hey i can be in denial, these gbs are extremely unfair and people do make mistakes no matter how professional!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here do OCR Chemistry A? Grade boundaries last year were 42/60 for an A, this year they're 51 for an A, should I start panicking yet? 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was anyone else unfortunate enough to take WJEC eduqas biology?? I can't seem to find the grade boundaries for it anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rigby16)
    Yes it would 31 marks is 45 UMS dead on
    Thanks so much!!

I need an A to meet my offer.... But this exam went real bad. If I get an A in the other one, and with some luck get an E/D in this one the ums adds up and I should be okay.... On a knife edge. A level results day has no chill, it's yes or no in an instant.

ReputationRep:
    hypothetically speaking, if you got an E on one paper and a B on another, what could the final grade be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotiebob)
    Anyone here do OCR Chemistry A? Grade boundaries last year were 42/60 for an A, this year they're 51 for an A, should I start panicking yet? 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This year's papers were out of 70 instead of 60 though, so you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotiebob)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't panic! Go get a cup of tea and take some deep breaths. I am shocked at that boundary, but I expected it for F324 it was probably the easiest paper they ever wrote in that series :O I am more worried about F325 TBH was expecting a little lower than that!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else freaking out about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? 😩😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=StudyQueen;66985982]This year's papers were out of 70 instead of 60 though, so you should be fine

Oh thank you so much! I can sleep now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyQueen)
    This year's papers were out of 70 instead of 60 though, so you should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No they weren't? Are you talking about A2? It was out of 60 for F324 and 100 for F325

ReputationRep:
    wheres aqa boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yousf)
    wheres aqa boundaries
    Out at 8am

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any doubts about Edexcel grade boundaries; just go on the edexcel website and download their UMS converter calculator (its in Excel format). That converter has the 2016 boundaries and they match the posted boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Yousf - AQA are like 'Nawabs'...they're going to post it in the morning I think. they're probably like..screw everyone..we need our sleep..they'll be fools waiting for it at night, whilst all other exam boards have posted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyQueen)
    Anyone else freaking out about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? 😩😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ME

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.