How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Awkward. Went to my kitchen without my hijab thinking I'd be okay cos its late until my guy flatmate came and started talking. That was SO not what I thought would happen Going out tomorrow and he's coming with us too, he'll now see me in a hijab. Now that would be even more awkward think i'm ready to shock him
    omg hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi haven't seen you around here in ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    psst... you didn't reply to my last pm
    Ssssh..

Omg sorryyy I was gonna reply but then I fell asleep and then I had sooo much work to do

I didn't forget though. I'm gunna reply now, Rob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I know I did. I just got lonely I guess and wanted someone to talk to.

Ah I see, ok I admit that was sarcastic, apologies.

Aw I'm so relieved to hear that!

Tbh I desperately need my flaws pointing out and then advice on fixing them! That would be a massive help to me! Absolutely huge!
    But when I'm like this, I just want you to take into consideration that I'm not thinking straight and don't realize what I'm saying.
    Maybe even try to cheer me up?

Just stuff, id rather not talk about it if that's ok?
    Aw well I do now!
    Well ok, if you say so!
    You weren't jealous because I was talking physics jokes with that Alex dude, were you?

I can't advise you though, the most I can do is just talk to you, which is kinda what you need but I'm not a psychologist/ mental health professional

Sorry, I will keep in mind for future reference though :hugs:
    You'll have to excuse me You are the first person I've knowingly encountered with multiple mental illnesses

ReputationRep:
    drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    feel any better now? :console: also since when were did you get the community assistant role? congrats man!
    A little bit. I should be well by the end of the weekend. Damn Fresher's Flu!!!About a week ago, thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    x
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    omg hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi haven't seen you around here in ages!
    Omg heyyy, how are youuu? I thought I should say no to tsr lifestyle for a few months won't be much active even now cos studies have gone extremely intensed, so need to focus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    :hi:
    OMG Samosaaaaa, how are youuu?? Omg omg you know what? I was in your city this year!! Yep, Lahoreeee!! It was sooooo goood!!😍😍

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    You weren't jealous because I was talking physics jokes with that Alex dude, were you?

I can't advise you though, the most I can do is just talk to you, which is kinda what you need but I'm not a psychologist/ mental health professional

Sorry, I will keep in mind for future reference though :hugs:
    You'll have to excuse me You are the first person I've knowingly encountered with multiple mental illnesses
    No no, well maybe a little, but obvs you can talk to whoever you want to! :yep:

Tbh that's enough for me, just be warned I may come across as a little out of control. I usually lose control of my mind during the tough times and only realize what I've said the morning afterwards so just be warned.
    No no that's fine.

Thankyou
    Really? Wow, I say I have 3, what I mean is I have 3 diagnosed illnesses. I'm certain I have more yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Yeahh im feeling better , still got a runny nose though
    Awwwww, if it makes you feel better then I've a runny nose.
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Okayy well i am not desperate but like I need work experience in a place related to Maths hence i need to be quick with them but yeah i will go tomorrow then :L
    Spoiler:
    Show
    haha I was kidding. But, yeah do go. If not then there might be other banks in your area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Awwwww, if it makes you feel better then I've a runny nose.

Spoiler:
    Show
    haha I was kidding. But, yeah do go. If not then there might be other banks in your area?
    Why would that make me feel better made it much worse :facepalm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Shall i go to other banks then? its just that im with barclays you see haha

ReputationRep:
    OMG Samosaaaaa, how are youuu?? Omg omg you know what? I was in your city this year!! Yep, Lahoreeee!! It was sooooo goood!!😍😍
    I'm good how are you? You completely disappeared! 😠

It is the best city in Pakistan, the food is amazing 😍 Jinay Lahore nai dekhya o jamiya nai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I'm good how are you? You completely disappeared! 😠

It is the best city in Pakistan, the food is amazing 😍 Jinay Lahore nai dekhya o jamiya nai
    That's good to hear I'm good too haha I know I was busy with family and then Pak weddings in Pakistan. Awww but seems like samosa missed me I was gunna reply to your last pm but then got so busy. Sorryy.

OMG how I agree with you on that! Like we went to other cities too but damn Lahore Lahore ayyyy 😍😍😍 the food was sooo good, sorry but Anarkali had amazing food, like them dhai bhalay😍😍 Everything was just perfect😍

ReputationRep:
    Why would that make me feel better made it much worse :facepalm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Shall i go to other banks then? its just that im with barclays you see haha
    Lol I already had a fever all week. Now, it is gone but, I've still got a runny nose. :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, try other banks. I don't think that should matter though. All you're asking for is work experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lol I already had a fever all week. Now, it is gone but, I've still got a runny nose. :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, try other banks. I don't think that should matter though. All you're asking for is work experience.
    Aww hope you get better Baji :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Okay ill try Halifax which is right in front of it & yeah true

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    No no, well maybe a little, but obvs you can talk to whoever you want to! :yep:

Tbh that's enough for me, just be warned I may come across as a little out of control. I usually lose control of my mind during the tough times and only realize what I've said the morning afterwards so just be warned.
    No no that's fine.

Thankyou
    Really? Wow, I say I have 3, what I mean is I have 3 diagnosed illnesses. I'm certain I have more yet.
    Ahh, right....

What makes you think you have more and what do you think you have?

ReputationRep:
    Having a great time and learning so much, in so many ways.

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Ahh, right....

What makes you think you have more and what do you think you have?
    Yeahhh....

I show symptoms of others tbh.
    I'd rather not name them if that's ok.
    It's best not to think about it if it's not confirmed (I know I brought it up but yeah)

ReputationRep:
    That's good to hear I'm good too haha I know I was busy with family and then Pak weddings in Pakistan. Awww but seems like samosa missed me I was gunna reply to your last pm but then got so busy. Sorryy.

OMG how I agree with you on that! Like we went to other cities too but damn Lahore Lahore ayyyy 😍😍😍 the food was sooo good, sorry but Anarkali had amazing food, like them dhai bhalay😍😍 Everything was just perfect😍
    Good good Pakistan must've been so warm this time of year 😱 Hope you had fun though! That's okay, it's been so long now anyway :lol:

Everywhere else just feels so dead in comparison! I didn't go to Anarkali this year, I just hate how cramped it gets

horrendous tbh and cant breathe prorperly

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.