Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    Ooh la la! If I did zat I might find mahself rahzer unpopulair due to ze stink of ze cheez!

That being said, camembert and ham is about as close as you can get to an orgasm when using a sandwich maker.
    I disagree, brie and oak smoked streaky bacon is much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibbleton34)
    I disagree, brie and oak smoked streaky bacon is much better.
    stay on topic nobcheese

ReputationRep:
    brie and grape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beetroot roots)
    stay on topic nobcheese
    Grow up, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stef90)
    I beg to differ. Now Roquefort, that's a REAL man's cheese
    Stef, we all know that roquefort is for stinky old men with beards! Oh, well I suppose that sums you up exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beetroot roots)
    stay on topic nobcheese
    Have you not learnt from your ban or is a permanent one required?

ReputationRep:
    Blue Cheese is rather tempting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master Polhem)
    Blue Cheese is rather tempting.
    Eurgh, I think you can get an ASBO if you put that in a sandwich toaster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    Eurgh, I think you can get an ASBO if you put that in a sandwich toaster.
    All the more reason... :devil2:

(hacking is not confined to the confines of the extraterrestrial grounds of Imperial)

ReputationRep:
    All the more reason... :devil2:

(hacking is not confined to the confines of the extraterrestrial grounds of Imperial)
    Hehe, your anonymity is about to be destroyed. The second someone puts blue cheese in a sandwich toaster in a hall at Imperial it's going to be obvious that it's you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    Hehe, your anonymity is about to be destroyed. The second someone puts blue cheese in a sandwich toaster in a hall at Imperial it's going to be obvious that it's you!
    Ohh I am certain it will be much sooner than that. I will most likely "accidentally" insult my room mate and then we'll have a whole Big-Brother drama there. His parents will come in, they will most likely be rich people (possibly Indian seeing as a lot of Indians do engineering which is good), they in turn will probably verbally insult me after which I will verbally insult them. That goes on for about 30 minutes. Warden comes in and assigns my room mate to another room whereupon he gets converted to Scientology because his psychological-religious-defence mechanism was put out of play by yours truly. AND then I get a knew room mate whom I like. Then we have a pint. Then all is well my job is done for the day and play play play.

I suppose you will try to get along with your associate of the room?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I am certain it will be much sooner than that. I will most likely "accidentally" insult my room mate and then we'll have a whole Big-Brother drama there. His parents will come in, they will most likely be rich people (possibly Indian seeing as a lot of Indians do engineering which is good), they in turn will probably verbally insult me after which I will verbally insult them. That goes on for about 30 minutes. Warden comes in and assigns my room mate to another room whereupon he gets converted to Scientology because his psychological-religious-defence mechanism was put out of play by yours truly. AND then I get a knew room mate whom I like. Then we have a pint. Then all is well my job is done for the day and play play play.

Lol, lol, lol. You truly are a legend Master Polhem. Tbh, If I started talking to you, the register of language that you employ and sheer cynicism would probably give you away. Oh the joys of being a cynical, sarcastic *******!

Oh and to the associate of my room comment - I am fortunate enough to have a single room hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    Lol, lol, lol. You truly are a legend Master Polhem. Tbh, If I started talking to you, the register of language that you employ and sheer cynicism would probably give you away. Oh the joys of being a cynical, sarcastic *******!

Oh and to the associate of my room comment - I am fortunate enough to have a single room hehe.
    Oh why thank you

A single room? Not bad for an ex-pat Frenchie I thought they would have thrown you into the darkest dungeons for abandoning good old England. Just joking though, single ought to be fun, why single and not shared?

ReputationRep:
    Oh why thank you

A single room? Not bad for an ex-pat Frenchie I thought they would have thrown you into the darkest dungeons for abandoning good old England. Just joking though, single ought to be fun, why single and not shared?
    I have an err... severe flatulence problem...

Nah, just, I donna, I kind of like the idea of having my own personal space. Like, what happens if I brought a girl back and I had a twin room. Oy! Stop giggling! I know I'm an Imperial student but it COULD happen! so yeah. Do you not think that a roommate would get on your nerves if they were around you all the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IChem)

Nah, just, I donna, I kind of like the idea of having my own personal space. Like, what happens if I brought a girl back and I had a twin room. Oy! Stop giggling! I know I'm an Imperial student but it COULD happen! so yeah. Do you not think that a roommate would get on your nerves if they were around you all the time?
    Unless your room mate is a **** im sure he could find someone else's floor to sleep on.

ReputationRep:

Insult my racial denomination and I will insult yours and we will then hopefully go out for a drink after. Sound good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feroz)
    Insult my racial denomination and I will insult yours and we will then hopefully go out for a drink after. Sound good?
    Lol, I like! But how exactly would one go about insulting a satanist?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether at the end of each term we will have to move all our stuff out?

I'm only thinking that if we only pay for 38 weeks we may only be allowed to keep our stuff there for 38 weeks and the rest of the time our rooms may be rented out since the area we're staying in is likely to fetch a premium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theflyingpig)
    Does anyone know whether at the end of each term we will have to move all our stuff out?

I'm only thinking that if we only pay for 38 weeks we may only be allowed to keep our stuff there for 38 weeks and the rest of the time our rooms may be rented out since the area we're staying in is likely to fetch a premium.
    'Tis my belief that once you move in, you are allowed to keep your stuff in your rooms (and even live in them) over the holidays until the end of summer term, when you are required to vacate the premises.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.