The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Got offered a job at the O2 store, I'm so pumped right now! I honestly didn't expect a call back, but no, I got a call today about the specifics to the role. If anybody is looking for a part-time job, feel free to ask me questions on interviews, CVs, etc.

Wait, you're our age right? I want a job in a phone shop! You look so much older though tbf.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wait, you're our age right? I want a job in a phone shop! You look so much older though tbf.

Yeah, duh! I turned 16 on the 2nd of July, I've always looked older - had stubble at 12 :smile:! Oh really, have you thought about applying anywhere (especially O2 :wink: )? I'm going to be working 12 hours a week, so not too much interference with school.
Thanks man!

Well now that I'll be working at O2, you better believe their customer service will increase significantly in quality :wink:
Yeah, duh! I turned 16 on the 2nd of July, I've always looked older - had stubble at 12 :smile:! Oh really, have you thought about applying anywhere (especially O2 :wink: )? I'm going to be working 12 hours a week, so not too much interference with school.

Any phone shop!

When are your hours? 6 hours weekend, or?
I said not to ω

yolo
Original post by twisted
that's strange, the real pipe WILL make you sick if you don't know how to use it. But the pen making you sick is quite weird. A real pipe is just a lot more vapour with less effort

It didn't make me proper sick, I just felt a bit weird after using it :tongue:
Retail Sales Advisor, I'm hoping to become an O2 guru after a while
Any phone shop!

When are your hours? 6 hours weekend, or?

I haven't got my rota yet but I'm assuming it will be 6 hours on Saturday, 3 hours on Thursday and 3 hours on Sunday.
I haven't got my rota yet but I'm assuming it will be 6 hours on Saturday, 3 hours on Thursday and 3 hours on Sunday.

I want that :frown:
Then again, you don't get any extra benefits as a 3 Customer - O2 have a very extensive range of perks you can exploit.

I do not believe this :lol:
Original post by Elm Tree
I do not believe this :lol:

Fair enough, if I had pictures I would post them for you.
yolo

It didn't make me proper sick, I just felt a bit weird after using it :tongue:

Did you finish it?
Original post by twisted
Did you finish it?

Nope, got to around half way
Original post by LeFailFish
That really is similar! Any idea what you plan to do degree-wise?

I really really really really really want do to chemistry! We had a meeting today with those hoping to go to Oxbridge, do medicine, veterinary science or dentistry (the competitive courses) and although I high doubt I'll get into Oxford, it's motivated me so much just to do well. I'm more set on Durham than Oxford but I think the experience will be good for me in terms of keeping me motivated :smile: I'd love to go to Durham though dkjlrnsdkjrnsdknf

You?
I'm okay with my GCSEs, changed a levels though...

Three sciences and french!

How did you do in your maths AS, didn't you sit it in year 11?

If you're happy with those subjects then go for it. Are you still thinking chemistry? :biggrin:
Original post by Pabblethefish
How did you do in your maths AS, didn't you sit it in year 11?

If you're happy with those subjects then go for it. Are you still thinking chemistry? :biggrin:

Mother of god, it's been a long time

What A level subjects you taking? :smile:
Mother of god, it's been a long time

What A level subjects you taking? :smile:

I know! I know! I'm back for good now (she says...)

I'm taking chemistry, physics, geography and maths. I was going to take further maths but I'm immediately glad I didn't, I'm slightly overwhelmed with how much free time I don't have (and slightly ashamed to say I'm struggling a tad with C1)! To be fair though, I've signed up to a lot of extracurricular things...

What about you?
Just curious, is anyone else strong advised forced to take general studies?
I know! I know! I'm back for good now (she says...)

I'm taking chemistry, physics, geography and maths. I was going to take further maths but I'm immediately glad I didn't, I'm slightly overwhelmed with how much free time I don't have (and slightly ashamed to say I'm struggling a tad with C1)! To be fair though, I've signed up to a lot of extracurricular things...

What about you?

I've taken similar subjects to you :tongue: Maths, Physics, Chemistry but Economics instead of Geography.
This is weird... I also was about to take further maths but in the end I decided not to because of the work load; I'm struggling to revise for everything even with economics! :s-smilie:
I still have to sign up for extracurricular stoof aswell. Hopefully the workload will ease up and I'll have time for something.
Just curious, is anyone else strong advised forced to take general studies?

I am :frown:
Still confused on what this whole thing is about... I should research it soon

Latest