Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty shambolic. Don't see the benefit of playing a team at this level tbh...

ReputationRep:
    What a joke. If your going to beat them, at least but 10 past them.

Germany won 24-0 the other week.

ReputationRep:
    It was required in the rules that every team has to have a free match or training session in SA. Might as well help a local club at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    What a ridiculous rule :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    It's not ideal but I think it's understandable, apparently it's in order to give some fans who can't afford to go to any games a chance to get some of the WC atmosphere. It wasn't much more intense than a training match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Carrick caught in possesion :awesome:
    That's surprising. It's usually that he's given the ball away after ****ing up a pass, which is rather Carrick-esque these days. The boy's form concerns me immensely.

ReputationRep:
    Barry definitely not playing against the USA. I wasn't expecting anything else tbh. Also I'm trying to pinpoint when Carrick became so ****???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    Barry definitely not playing against the USA. I wasn't expecting anything else tbh. Also I'm trying to pinpoint when Carrick became so ****???
    when he left spurs ala berbatov

ReputationRep:
    Terry is already thinking of excuses!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite saddened about the lack of optimism for England. All the nutters are depressed. Who will I WUM?

ReputationRep:
    Ashley LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...etty-boys.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I'm quite saddened about the lack of optimism for England. All the nutters are depressed. Who will I WUM?
    Me, if you like. We're going to rape everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    WUM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firaila)
    WUM?
    WUM = wind up merchant

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow fans, does anyone know roughly how much bandwidth streaming a match on ITV/BBC websites uses? I have no TV signal, so I'll have to rely on streaming, but the house connection has a low monthly cap :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Hey fellow fans, does anyone know roughly how much bandwidth streaming a match on ITV/BBC websites uses? I have no TV signal, so I'll have to rely on streaming, but the house connection has a low monthly cap
    try it now

go to tvcatchup.com and watch away, see if it lags or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Hey fellow fans, does anyone know roughly how much bandwidth streaming a match on ITV/BBC websites uses? I have no TV signal, so I'll have to rely on streaming, but the house connection has a low monthly cap :emo:
    Pub tbh :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the England Vs USA match...

I always wanted them as rivals.

ReputationRep:
    England have an amazing manager, that is an inspiration not just to the England squad, but to others too. There is a lot that can be learned from Fabio Capello. But yeah, the USA match should be good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    England have an amazing manager, that is an inspiration not just to the England squad, but to others too. There is a lot that can be learned from Fabio Capello. But yeah, the USA match should be good!
    I take inspiration from Smithy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.