The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocoholic_x
Aha yeah, the city is really very cute, and not tooo far away from London also. :biggrin: Oh dear, I'm getting excited about going there again, when I should be maintaining defensive pessimistic stance. XD
Thank you! You too! Do you reckon you will attempt to go on UCAS track before collecting your results? I'm not sure if it is a wise idea or not.

yea quite close, how long does it take by car? I remember it being around an hour and a half or so :smile:
ahah well im sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :smile:
yea definitely, my school don't open till 10ish so I wont be able to resist for 2 hours :colondollar: also I don't care what grades I end up with (within reason) as long as I get into uni/my firm :smile:
Original post by pak1994
I know! Well Bristol calls their course Experimental Psychology too, but still. New College (it's so beautiful :eek:). You - not that I know anything about Cambridge? How are you feeling about results?

Oh yes, I forgot that and I should know, I put Bristol as my insurance choice. XD
I can't say I know much about Oxford colleges either but I have heard of New College at least. :biggrin: Aw I'm glad it's so beautiful. It's amusing how they tell us not to base our college decisions on aesthetics when in fact most people do, well I certainly did. :tongue: And Magdalene college for me.
Oh God. I feel terrified about results. They asked me to attain A*A*A and I'm not sure I'll get even one A* so yes, without using expletives, I am defecating myself. How about you?
To work out 90 UMS.

A - B = X
A + X = 90 UMS

I think 100 UMS = 2(A - B) + A
when are the ocr and aqa grade boundaries out? getting lots of different answers on here
Original post by chloels
Maths, Further maths, Biology and Chemistry, all WJEC.
:smile:
you?

I took maths, psychology and English literature (psychology is AQA)

How'd you think C4 went? and did you do M2?

Sorry for the questions, i'm just excited to discuss exams with someone else who uses the WJEC exam board :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5805
Why AQA and OCR gotta be so slow

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel calm almost relaxed now, my biggest fear M1 has turned into one my biggest strengths, the extra ums floating around the various boundaries for which I have gained has now instilled confidence to the max. Now economics and history boundaries be nice and then I am literally overjoyed
Original post by chloels
Maths, Further maths, Biology and Chemistry, all WJEC. :smile:
you?

C4?!:eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
To work out 90 UMS.

A - B = X
A + X = 90 UMS

I think 100 UMS = 2(A - B) + A

Arsey has released 100 ums marks too..check his posts.
Original post by brittanna
AEA was 70 for a distinction :biggrin:. I think i've probably met that so i'm happy :biggrin:.

Warwick? :colone:
Reply 5810
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I was about to go but it seems like Edexcel got a bit too excited :lol:, only got Physics to wait for now :smile:

Are Edexcel boundaries out?!?!?!?!
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

Well done! :congrats:
Original post by Etoile
I hope so too! I remembered the gist of what they said... :lol: For my mock I used about 10 quotes all from the same guy and my teacher didn't notice so maybe there is hope :redface:

Hopefully! Do you know when are the OCR grade boundaries released? Thursday?
Original post by bunny96
Are Edexcel boundaries out?!?!?!?!

Sorry only maths I think.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by EleanorSusan
Hopefully! Do you know when are the OCR grade boundaries released? Thursday?

2 hours.
Yep :smile:, can't you see everyone's going all crazy over maths! :lol:

Not all Edexcel boundaries...
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
2 hours.

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 5817
Yep :smile:, can't you see everyone's going all crazy over maths! :lol:

Where are they?! I can't see them on the website. :frown:
Are all the edexcel boundaries released at the same time as aqa and ocr at midnight?
Original post by pak1994
Ahh, I think that would make it extra annoying. Mine generally stick to the rules that I set about not talking about results.
Oxford is my firm. It's just far enough away that they won't come too often, but close enough that if I wanted to visit I could easily just get the bus. But, it's an A*AA offer, which is killing me. What about you?

yea :frown:
oo oxford thats amazing! what course?
good luck i'm sure you'll get it :smile:
i've firmed kings for pharmacy, need aab :smile: