Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from physics yet? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somnacin)
    Anyone got an interview for history yet? :burnout:
    Hang on in there history lads it cant be too long to go now! Which college have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmapatricia)
    Hang on in there history lads it cant be too long to go now! Which college have you applied to?
    Brasenose! How bout you?

ReputationRep:
    Lool got a chemistry interview at Christ church

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from university college yet?

ReputationRep:
    Brasenose! How bout you?
    Awesome- brasenose is so beautiful! I've applied to Oriel 😀

ReputationRep:
    Brasenose! How bout you?
    Everyone seems to have applied to Brasenose??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Magdalen CompSci applicants, any idea on when we'll get our interviews/rejections?

ReputationRep:
    Then hopefully the colleges send out interview invites during the weekend!
    Does anyone know whether this happens? I cant wait until monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crastle)
    Does anyone know whether this happens? I cant wait until monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think a while back Brasenose said that 99% certain that no colleges send out offers over the weekend, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

What have you applied for? I'm pretty much resigned to hearing end of next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    I think a while back Brasenose said that 99% certain that no colleges send out offers over the weekend, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

What have you applied for? I'm pretty much resigned to hearing end of next week.
    typical that i apply to the course that hears back last. History what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome- brasenose is so beautiful! I've applied to Oriel 😀
    Eyyy snap, History at Oriel applicant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did all of you history applicants find the hat, honestly? I found the final question strange but I actually found the 'sum up the arguement in 15 lines' question really difficult for the palace extract!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did all of you history applicants find the hat, honestly? I found the final question strange but I actually found the 'sum up the arguement in 15 lines' question really difficult for the palace extract!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The last question was really interesting and I enjoyed it but had no idea what they were really looking for! I found the summing up also quite difficult - there was so much I wanted to say but so little room!

ReputationRep:
    The last question was really interesting and I enjoyed it but had no idea what they were really looking for! I found the summing up also quite difficult - there was so much I wanted to say but so little room!
    I felt the same! How did you prep? I did quite a lot (quite a few past papers) so annoyed it didnt go well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I felt the same! How did you prep? I did quite a lot (quite a few past papers) so annoyed it didnt go well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't really know how to so I just looked at some mark schemes and revised a few possible topics for question 2 :/ perhaps I should've done a bit more but it's reassuring that I wasnt the only one who felt it was challenging!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think everyone found the last question weird! I didn't mind the rest of too much. Question 2 was the one I was worried about but found that ok.

So hard to know though! I keep reminding myself that I always underestimate how I have done in exams.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats true im rather the same in terms of underestimating. They interview 74% so we do have a good chance.

What are you history applicants stats if you dont mind sharing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually found the summing up on palaces okay - just squeezed my letters at the end! I enjoyed the whole paper until the last question which I think I bombed, but you never really know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Igs20)
    I actually found the summing up on palaces okay - just squeezed my letters at the end! I enjoyed the whole paper until the last question which I think I bombed, but you never really know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but its all relative, i dont think ive seen anyone who eased through the last question so i wouldnt worry haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.