Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

125 802

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    125 801
    Wasn't it you I just beat to a 100 and you replied damn last time I got a 100?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mr T 999)

I gave the post to you, since you had it originally.
    In that case, I think the best thing to do is ask CT to get the post restored; won't happen until Monday unfortunately - I don't think so anyway (depends who we might contact/who's online). Rule 16b posts from here backwards and count +1 from here onwards.

Agree?I think Cheese deserves that hundred (I thought) I beat her to...

ReputationRep:

(Original post by parsn1p)
    Wasn't it you I just beat to a 100 and you replied damn last time I got a 100?

Yea i think so, couldnt be bothered to this time, you never reply back to me anyway lol

125 810

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    In that case, I think the best thing to do is ask CT to get the post restored; won't happen until Monday unfortunately - I don't think so anyway (depends who we might contact/who's online). Rule 16b posts from here backwards and count +1 from here onwards. Agree?
    :no:

It will make all the numbers efforts tonight seem pointless.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :no:

It will make all the numbers efforts tonight seem pointless.

What is best done instead?

ReputationRep:
    In that case, I think the best thing to do is ask CT to get the post restored; won't happen until Monday unfortunately - I don't think so anyway (depends who we might contact/who's online). Rule 16b posts from here backwards and count +1 from here onwards. Agree?
    All this thought of us posting the numbers and now they'll all be incorrect if a post is restored is making me feel like I'm going to have another panic attack again.

ReputationRep:
    What is best done instead?
    Just void the 100 on that occassion like you do with PT anyway. I'll try and post when we aren't close to a 100 from tommorrow so none of this happens in future on my part.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    All this thought of us posting the numbers and now they'll all be incorrect if a post is restored is making me feel like I'm going to have another panic attack again.
    Ok. Do you think there is a way then, of keeping the 100th post winner correct, whilst maintaining the number count as it is currently?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Do you think there is a way then, of keeping the 100th post winner correct, whilst maintaining the number count as it is currently?
    I will think of a way tonight and let you know next afternoon, I should be calmer by then and thus able to think clearer. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Make that next morning instead.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just void the 100 on that occassion like you do with PT anyway. I'll try and post when we aren't close to a 100 from tommorrow so none of this happens in future on my part.
    I will tag in mr T 999 at this point to see if he agrees. I think we may also need the permission of CheeseIsVeg to proceed as well.:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, how about asking the CT to change the name of the poster of the 100th post to you? vBulletin (which I believe is used here) easily allows it with minimal effort and could be done without upsetting the current number count. :yep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.