This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:console:

Feel free to talk about it if you want too, hun.
He's just made me feel used and hurt and has knocked my self-confidence and self-esteem right back down to nothing.

Oh, and I have to lose a stone in weight to get my BMI back to healthy. Did I already say that? I can't remember. But that's not going to be easy
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ugh, had a massive panic attack, took masses of drugs, and now im totally wasted on benzos. It's amazing I can drive like that.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
ugh, had a massive panic attack, took masses of drugs, and now im totally wasted on benzos. It's amazing I can drive like that.
:|:eek: DRIVE???? please be careful, for yourself and for other road users. hope you're ok
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i always drive drugged up, or id get nothing done. it's not like it affects my motor control or anything.
QuantumTheory
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anna, it's not that bad. I just don't take them the night I go out. Like if I plan to orgasm, I won't take them :p:
Safe, I know ^_^

But it does get you drunk a little quicker, and I find my inhibitions a bit lowered. Like that evening near the kebab shop >_>

As to how I am today; feeling okay. Trying to keep a more normal life, panicking about everything I have to do. Needing a repeat prescription that I burned in anger the other evening. Good stuff =)
I'm sorry you're not feeling well :jumphug:
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not feeling to great about going back to uni next week. I'm starting to wish I'd stayed local.

None of my friendships there have any substance and I don't feel like they ever will. I hate the whole environment, where everyone seems to be concerned only with drinking and pulling. I feel much happier going out to eat a good meal and watching a film with real friends. I feel so lonely at uni and spending time on the hollow friendships there makes me feel.. well.. hollow. Blech.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone up? a nice shop with my mum has put a smile on my face..spent...(drum roll)...£220...on 5 tops, 2 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of shoes, so not TOOOOOO bad. I've put on weight though! Determined to burn it off when i start walking to uni.

Still feeling anxious, feeling clumsy aswell and a bit spacey, this normal with the meds i'm on..I didn't expect to even FEEL the negative side effects for a few days, do you feel different straight away?
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Could be. Side effects are usually out of the way before the meds kick in proper.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so miserable. Some days I'd kill to be anyone but me. I feel a massive cry coming on. I have to wake up tomorrow at 6 so I can go to the gym by 7 but I'm not seeing the point. I will always be a rubbish, ugly retard and I'm going to die alone. I wish I was home with my parents instead of at uni with so much work and so little time.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I feel so miserable. Some days I'd kill to be anyone but me. I feel a massive cry coming on. I have to wake up tomorrow at 6 so I can go to the gym by 7 but I'm not seeing the point. I will always be a rubbish, ugly retard and I'm going to die alone. I wish I was home with my parents instead of at uni with so much work and so little time.
Ah come on. All the goddamn girls i've ever met who bang on about how ugly they are actually aren't remotely ugly. Stamp that thought out now!
and you can't be that much of a retard if you're at university, surely?! You're doing far better than my old mate who dropped out of sixth form twice :P

Listen to the Mad Caddies very loud. Instant cheerup. Works for me, anyway.
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
At least you go to a great uni and seem to be quite a nice person. Im not going to try and like, tell you what your life is like because I know how annoying that can be when people do things like that but the only way things ever get better is if you chin up and look at the positives!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ahh sorry guys, I'm feeling better now, I feel bad for making everyone listen to my prattle. thanks for replying :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Planto)
I'm not feeling to great about going back to uni next week. I'm starting to wish I'd stayed local.

None of my friendships there have any substance and I don't feel like they ever will. I hate the whole environment, where everyone seems to be concerned only with drinking and pulling. I feel much happier going out to eat a good meal and watching a film with real friends. I feel so lonely at uni and spending time on the hollow friendships there makes me feel.. well.. hollow. Blech.
I felt exactly the same when I was at Kent. I'm so glad I've moved on from 6th form though because I've learnt who my real friends are. :hugs: for you. sorry I can't offer any advice but at least you know you're not alone in feeling this way.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I felt exactly the same when I was at Kent. I'm so glad I've moved on from 6th form though because I've learnt who my real friends are. :hugs: for you. sorry I can't offer any advice but at least you know you're not alone in feeling this way.
:hugs: Hi Liz, how are you feeling today?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs: Hi Liz, how are you feeling today?
Hi darling, I'm ok I suppose. Well, I'm not, but I have so much to do and so much on my mind that I've not got time to stop and think really, even though that is the number one thing that I need to do right now to get things off my mind! Argh, that makes no sense! Not as upset as yesterday though. Some how I'm not hurting much which is either me being over it or the wall that I've put up preventing me from letting out my emotions.

Anyway....how are you? :hugs: I've got to pop out food shopping now so I might not be about for an hour or so but I will be back later to chat to you. xx
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im feeling...ick...

im going to go out today and get some knitting needles and some wool though..just about to take my second citalopram, so far so good..BUT, my sleeping pattern is seriously messed up, im going to sleep at the moment at 6am..getting up at 2pm..not good, all due to christmas parties, new years and all that

Im still very upset and angry about ben. Still questioning why i'm being treated the way i am..blaming myself etc. because it was me..that he doesn't want to know. I feel very cheated too..before he found out i was pregnant, he wanted to get rid of me, now he knows it's all over...he's got rid of me..makes me feel awful, worthless and reminds me of the piece of crap i already am. He never even gave me the opportunity to be his friend..to be a friend..he didn't want to know before, and he didn't want to know after. I feel very stupid, i didn't see this cruel and mean side to him so much sooner, but I am now. I guess i just want an apology now, but i know i'll never get that from him.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Im feeling...ick...

im going to go out today and get some knitting needles and some wool though..just about to take my second citalopram, so far so good..BUT, my sleeping pattern is seriously messed up, im going to sleep at the moment at 6am..getting up at 2pm..not good, all due to christmas parties, new years and all that

Im still very upset and angry about ben. Still questioning why i'm being treated the way i am..blaming myself etc. because it was me..that he doesn't want to know. I feel very cheated too..before he found out i was pregnant, he wanted to get rid of me, now he knows it's all over...he's got rid of me..makes me feel awful, worthless and reminds me of the piece of crap i already am. He never even gave me the opportunity to be his friend..to be a friend..he didn't want to know before, and he didn't want to know after. I feel very stupid, i didn't see this cruel and mean side to him so much sooner, but I am now. I guess i just want an apology now, but i know i'll never get that from him.
I'm going to PM you. Hang on. x
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
im going to go out today and get some knitting needles and some wool though..
Knit something cool and show us!
Screw it. If it's over, move on. I know how god-awfully painful it is to have to wrench away such a massive part of your life but it sounds to me like it really needs to be done. It's what I did. My life's still a horriffic mess but I'm definitely happier now than I would be if I was still constantly thinking of my ex.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone seems to have an ex. I wish I had an ex. At least that means I would have had some sort of relationship.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
I wish I had an ex.
Not when said ex spends months trying - and succeeding - to sway all your old friends against you, totally destroy your reputation, cheat you out of hundreds of pounds and steal half your physical belongings before completely disappearing off the face of the earth, for reasons beyond anything you can comprehend.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (342)
37.75%
No - but I will (72)
7.95%
No - I don't want to (64)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.24%

Watched Threads