Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Society Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    It should certainly be an option, it's a damn sight better to have and not need than to need and not have! I quite like cross-country jaunts once in a while, but for menial tasks I'd rather not have to track across the entire map to go and fetch something for someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    I don't like it I can't attack anyone Shadowmere just spazzes around for me ¬¬
    Probably because it's still in beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Denyer)
    Probably because it's still in beta.
    but I got the update this morning

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Shadowmere regenerates? I went into the shrine near Dawnstar to deactivate the nightmare thing (I'm not a hardcore player, ok? :p:) ... and came out to find that Shadowmere had been killed by the bears that attacked (I was a coward and hid in the shrine, I assumed Shadowmere would stop trying to defend my honour at this point.) :sad:

I carried on playing, but it just doesn't feel the same. I haven't done that much more since, so I could reload a save before that point, be brave and defeat the bears first and not lose much progress, but that's obviously pointless if Shadowmere'll come back anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Does anyone know if Shadowmere regenerates? I went into the shrine near Dawnstar to deactivate the nightmare thing (I'm not a hardcore player, ok? :p:) ... and came out to find that Shadowmere had been killed by the bears that attacked (I was a coward and hid in the shrine, I assumed Shadowmere would stop trying to defend my honour at this point.) :sad:

I carried on playing, but it just doesn't feel the same. I haven't done that much more since, so I could reload a save before that point, be brave and defeat the bears first and not lose much progress, but that's obviously pointless if Shadowmere'll come back anyway.
    yeah he will I lost him for 3 months I forgot where he died :lol: I came across him 2 days ago ... He was on an iceberg I have no idea how I got him on there :lol:

does anyone know how to open the glass claw door, I've had the claw for so long now and the door still wont open. It's starting to **** me off ¬¬ I would have though they would have fixed it after 7 months

ReputationRep:
    yeah he will I lost him for 3 months I forgot where he died :lol: I came across him 2 days ago ... He was on an iceberg I have no idea how I got him on there :lol:

does anyone know how to open the glass claw door, I've had the claw for so long now and the door still wont open. It's starting to **** me off ¬¬ I would have though they would have fixed it after 7 months
    There should be a console command for PC players.... Check the UESP.

ReputationRep:
    but I got the update this morning
    Oh, are you a 360 player?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Denyer)
    Oh, are you a 360 player?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    I came across some hunters north of Riften, bathing in the water. It was so random, and I was being chased by a bear at the time. They just continued soaking up the beautiful weather while watching me get slaughtered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by velvetbrain)
    I came across some hunters north of Riften, bathing in the water. It was so random, and I was being chase by a bear at the time. They just continued soaking up the beautiful weather while watching me get slaughtered.
    hahaha they did that to me so I took their clothes

ReputationRep:
    hahaha they did that to me so I took their clothes
    Haha, one guy's clothes were in the water right next to him :P

Have you encountered a ghostly figure who roams the roads? It sort of looks like the forlorn watchman from Oblivion, it's either a horse, or a guy on a horse. It's quite strange.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, one guy's clothes were in the water right next to him :P

Have you encountered a ghostly figure who roams the roads? It sort of looks like the forlorn watchman from Oblivion, it's either a horse, or a guy on a horse. It's quite strange.
    No... There is one? I'm going to search for him later

I always seem to run into the lying khajiit

ReputationRep:
    No... There is one? I'm going to search for him later

I always seem to run into the lying khajiit
    Just this second ago I found him again, and I followed him. He led me to a grave yard. The figure on the horse didn't have a head, so I thought it was some sort of reference to the Sleepy Hollow. It also had an axe, and by one of the graves is an axe.

This is creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Just started the Dawnguard Museum quest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    Just started the Dawnguard Museum quest.
    I hate you so much

ReputationRep:
    Just this second ago I found him again, and I followed him. He led me to a grave yard. The figure on the horse didn't have a head, so I thought it was some sort of reference to the Sleepy Hollow. It also had an axe, and by one of the graves is an axe.

This is creepy.
    Screenshot ?

ReputationRep:
    I've just started a new game and I'm wanting to make a mage, what skills should I be looking to improve? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JF1903)
    I've just started a new game and I'm wanting to make a mage, what skills should I be looking to improve? Cheers
    I'm an Altmer. I've gone for destruction, healing, conjuration and enchanting. It's so fun, I'm playing on expert and I enjoy zapping everyone in one hit

I suggest saving regularly because you can die easily when you have no armour. When you have a bunch of items with enchanted powers on, disenchant them and put, say, regenerate magicka 20% faster, on as much as possible. You don't really need robes to be a powerful mage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ari Ben Canaan)
    Screenshot ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    I'm an Altmer. I've gone for destruction, healing, conjuration and enchanting. It's so fun, I'm playing on expert and I enjoy zapping everyone in one hit

I suggest saving regularly because you can die easily when you have no armour. When you have a bunch of items with enchanted powers on, disenchant them and put, say, regenerate magicka 20% faster, on as much as possible. You don't really need robes to be a powerful mage.
    wouldn't it be best if you put on destruction/ conjuration etc costs 25% magicka? because if you put it on 4 things destruction etc costs no magicka

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 26, 2014
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.