The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5820
Original post by Millerman
is it likely that the ISA will get moderated and changed??? someone???

idk either :confused:
is it likely that the ISA will get moderated and changed??? someone???

Totally depends if the moderator, who moderated some of your classes is happy with your teachers marking. i.e ttally depends on your teacher:colone:
Original post by y.arora
Till grade boundaries day lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! So true. :biggrin:
Reply 5823
Original post by carns
Anyone else a little worried with edexcel linear maths boundaries :/ nervous for results now !

Very worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
til what???

the 21st!! Sorry I have nothing to do . . .
Original post by holliemay
It depends on your schools marking, in my school they usually either don't change or sometimes go up because my school likes to mark harshly

yeah same, but some people on here are getting such high marks compared to ours!!!
Original post by holliemay
Don't do that you scared me!! :tongue: still another day to go

That's A-Level!

LOL! I just wanted to add to the excitement :biggrin: :P
Original post by Benathletics
Tell me about it! I thought B3 was a nice and relaxing exam... seems everyone found it that way with those boundaries! P3 and C3 - I'm guaranteed U's

Good luck to you

Good Luck to you too!

And I KNOW RIGHT! 49/60 in raw marks for an A* in Physics? Thats bloody ridiculous!
Reply 5828
Original post by ChronicBoredom
Anyone think somebody might get a hold of the boundaries in the next couple hours since they're under restricted release or should I just go to bed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm taking that gamble
Original post by the ak
Wow. You're really smart. 22 definitely follows 20. Let us know how you did in Maths.

Oh right, I forgot to add that 1 day till results day! I thought I made that clear in my first post . . . And I will :P

Thank you :smile: Do any of you know when aqa results get released today?
Original post by NikolaT
they're*

Let us know how English Language went for you. :colondollar: Just kidding.

That's why I didn't like the introduction of grammer and spelling in all exams!!!:angry:
i did american west exam. what about you?

I did USA divided union (1945-1971 I think) :smile:
Original post by Hellomoto.
That's why I didn't like the introduction of grammer and spelling in all exams!!!:angry:

grammar*

xD
Original post by goldenshades
Thank you :smile: Do any of you know when aqa results get released today?

Are you talking about your result? Then no, it will come on results day in your envelope (unless your school emails them to you, then not sure). If your talking about the grade boundaries, then they are already released :smile: Look up to see it.
Original post by Hellomoto.

Grammar*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest