Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    You overestimate the teams above us. They'll drop their fair share of points I'm sure.
    Leicester have been underestimated all season. I can't see them dropping points in many of their remaining games tbh. Definitely not 8 points. No chance.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester have the spirit we saw that last season when they came back from the dead and survived relegation. Other teams don't have that they don't have the same belief and it's not always having the best players but they have the right players and they have improved throughout the season especially the defense.

ReputationRep:
    Yep and that is why it is better for us to have lots of seasons where nothing is expected of us. Then have it all in that one season we're ready. It's working for Leicester. It almost worked for Liverpool two seasons back. It worked for many teams when football wasn't about money.

ReputationRep:
    You reckon Tom.Gotze still thinks Leicester will drop out of top 4 by christmas?

ReputationRep:
    Leicester have won the league. Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Classic symptom of entitlement syndrome.
    Wtf are you talking about? They've been shite ever since we beat them and I think that's a fair observation. Nothing to do with entitlement because we've been even worse. Not saying we deserve it more than them, just wondering why they're immune against other teams.

ReputationRep:
    ^ guy like @TeeEm doesn't deserve to know, for all his unprofessional posting as a professional

v And we'll drop our fair share of points too... (don't blame me, from the start when we lost to West Ham it was always going to be beyond us)
    So because we lost the first game of the season we were doomed? You're quickly becoming a parody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    If we win 7/9 and lose the other two we end on 73 (+21 points), that isn't going to be anywehere close to enough. For Leicester to end on less than 73 they'd have to drop 15 points (counting Newcastle game as a win). It's just not happening, we might get 2nd with that points total but not first. I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester got in the 80-83 range.
    Why do we have to lose the other two? Assume we finish on 75 (win 7 draw 2) and Leicester end up drawing a lot of games, it's not impossible. Note my comment was before this game lol, looks like they're gonna win which makes my scenario a lot less realistic.

ReputationRep:
    Why do we have to lose the other two? Assume we finish on 75 (win 7 draw 2) and Leicester end up drawing a lot of games, it's not impossible. Note my comment was before this game lol, looks like they're gonna win which makes my scenario a lot less realistic.
    Mate forget it, it's done
    Gg no re arsene, pack your bags and **** off son, your services here aren-t required anymore

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the time it becomes acceptable for us to play 5+ academy graduates every week

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the time it becomes acceptable for us to play 5+ academy graduates every week
    It'll become acceptable when they aren't utter shite. Can't wait for Iwobi to **** off to some relegation strugglers. Still absolutely stunned that he can Periscope after losing the fa cup. ****ing joke player who sums up why we have bottled the league against all odds
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Didn't you win like 3 away games all season lmao, that was a terrible second half to the season.
    We won as many away games that year as Blackpool - who were relegated.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are playing like champions should

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ffs was so sure Rafa would cause an upset. Titles gone lads, it was nice knowing you mate @wenger

ReputationRep:
    Leicester have done it !!

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are better than Arsenal. Arsenal are a joke team now nobody respects us

ReputationRep:
    I'm done, lost the league to relegation fodder I feel genuinely sick, doesn't help when Gomes is taking the pied out of us I can't deal with this for much longer SIMEONE NEEDED

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ffs 8 games to go.

Leicester haven't done it yet.

They still have to go to Stamford Bridge on the last day of the season.

Tottenham can still do this.

ReputationRep:
    We are not going to win the league. May aswell face facts. 11 points behind with 8 games to go just isn't happening. Even if Leicester fade away (which doesn't look like it's happening), we have to hope tottenham bottle it aswell.

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness though been a pathetic season from the 'top' clubs, especially Chelsea,Man city and Arsenal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.