Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Remain seem incapable of gettinga panel that doesn't try to speak over their opponents; laugh; attack their opponents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    It's all they can do.
    Kettle black.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lucas thinks the eu brought democracy to eastern Europe. I thought it was the demos and collapse of the USSR that did that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So 90% of economists think we're better in. Not a single ally thinks we're safer out.

Ah well screw experts, I'm gonna listen to the man down the pub.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Kettle black.
    Which is why the women kept trying to speak over Boris and why the remain argument kept attacking Boris and the campaign, just like in the ITV debate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which is why the women kept trying to speak over Boris and why the remain argument kept attacking Boris and the campaign, just like in the ITV debate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Deary me the victim mentality of the leave campaign is strong.
    Challenging the leave camp to provide details of their plan and evidence for their claims is not 'attacking them'.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As I said.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Deary me the victims mentality of the leave campaign is strong.
    Challenging the leave camp to provide details of their plan and evidence for their claims is not 'attacking them'.
    So claiming Boris wants to be PM is asking to provide details lolwut?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So 90% of economists think we're better in. Not a single ally thinks we're safer out.

Ah well screw experts, I'm gonna listen to the man down the pub.
    The funny side of the debate is the trade unions criticise the bankers for causing the 2008 financial crisis, but the trade unions are now calling for voters to trust the same bankers by doing what the bankers want the voters to do.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    The funny side of the debate is the trade unions criticise the bankers for causing the 2008 financial crisis, but the trade unions are now calling for voters to trust the same bankers by doing what the bankers want the voters to do.
    And take their money

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Change in eligible no. of voters for the EU referendum for...
    ENG: +220,678
    SCO: -111,040
    WAL: -11,011
    NI: +24,190
    GIB: +24,117

Good figures for leave
    What is that based on, and does it take into account that 16 and 17 year olds were eligible votes for the Scottish elections last month?

ReputationRep:
    With regards to trade unions, their support for remain has nothing to do with bankers but workers rights.

Boris johnson has made an enemy of trade unions, Pritti Patel wants to halve workers rights.
    Next.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    What is that based on, and does it take into account that 16 and 17 year olds were eligible votes for the Scottish elections last month?
    I would assume so, I believe it's compared to the general.

And from Britain elects, but don't know the original source and can't find the tweet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    With regards to trade unions, their support for remain has nothing to do with bankers but workers rights.

Boris johnson has made an enemy of trade unions, Pritti Patel wants to halve workers rights.
    Next.
    The trade union representative on the panel called for voters to listen to the expert bankers who know best, I doubt the bankers have the best interests of the workers in their mind. But claiming the EU protects the rights of workers is absurd, if the British government could not be trusted with the rights of workers the British government would cut those rights to the EU minimum, however, in lots of cases the rights in Britain are above the EU minimum; the British government does more for the rights of workers than the EU.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Lol, the would be assassin of trump is British, I wonder when the left are going to vilify themselves over it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the would be assassin of trump is British, I wonder when the left are going to vilify themselves over it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've not heard anything yet suggesting the would be assassin was left wing, there are plenty across the political spectrum who dislike Trump.

ReputationRep:
    The trade union representative on the panel called for voters to listen to the expert bankers who know best, I doubt the bankers have the best interests of the workers in their mind. But claiming the EU protects the rights of workers is absurd, if the British government could not be trusted with the rights of workers the British government would cut those rights to the EU minimum, however, in lots of cases the rights in Britain are above the EU minimum; the British government does more for the rights of workers than the EU.
    Pritti patel wants to halve workers rights.
    Without the EU there is no safeguard or net.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Wow that was so so incredibly close.

ReputationRep:
    So claiming Boris wants to be PM is asking to provide details lolwut?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who said that tonight?
    And it's reasonable to point out his stance is not at all genuine and only based on personal ambition to show even the leader of leave doesn't believe the message.

ReputationRep:
    Less tha two days befor the referendum and leave has not provided a single viable vision of post Brexit Britain. Simply a 'trust us and it will be okay'.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    MoNC was much closer than I thought!!!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.