Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
Not when said ex spends months trying - and succeeding - to sway all your old friends against you, totally destroy your reputation, cheat you out of hundreds of pounds and steal half your physical belongings before completely disappearing off the face of the earth, for reasons beyond anything you can comprehend.
Well no, but I'm getting to the age where it's a bit pathetic to not have any relationship experience.
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I feel so miserable. Some days I'd kill to be anyone but me. I feel a massive cry coming on. I have to wake up tomorrow at 6 so I can go to the gym by 7 but I'm not seeing the point. I will always be a rubbish, ugly retard and I'm going to die alone. I wish I was home with my parents instead of at uni with so much work and so little time.
Did you go to the gym?
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I feel really low. Really anxious, too. I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach - dread or something.
anna_spanner89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I feel really low. Really anxious, too. I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach - dread or something.

over what? or is this all just general?
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Don't know.
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Planto)
Did you go to the gym?
Yep, but not at 7 am :p: couldn't stomach it.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Don't know.
:hugs:
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Really anxious, too.
Yep, I'm there too.

:hugs: to all
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:console:, am around if you want a chat.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm the same! lol. Hate this. It's a feeling of numbness really I guess. Wish I felt something, be it anything at all. Wish I could think. But no, I can't do anything. I just drove to the post office to catch the last post and managed to clip a kerb aswell. Feel so stupid. And my back and shoulder hurt and I'm tired and eurgh, what's the point?
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I'm the same! lol. Hate this. It's a feeling of numbness really I guess. Wish I felt something, be it anything at all. Wish I could think. But no, I can't do anything. I just drove to the post office to catch the last post and managed to clip a kerb aswell. Feel so stupid. And my back and shoulder hurt and I'm tired and eurgh, what's the point?
What do you drive? Talk about driving! I miss driving
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just thought I'd share a little bit of good news - today I'm 1 year free of self-harm! (well sort of - I did have 5 slip ups after my friend died and I moved to uni but I'm not counting them as I feel like they really were just slips).

Lots of :hugs: for everyone x
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Just thought I'd share a little bit of good news - today I'm 1 year free of self-harm! (well sort of - I did have 5 slip ups after my friend died and I moved to uni but I'm not counting them as I feel like they really were just slips).

Lots of :hugs: for everyone x

Good for you

day 2 of citalopram: feeling really anxious, having really irrational thoughts in my head, and feeling mega spacey too..lightheaded etc..grrrrr :mad:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
What do you drive? Talk about driving! I miss driving
Well until the end of this month I'm driving my Grandad's old G reg 2 litre Vauxhall Cavalier. It's not great because the power steering is broken and the gear box is failing. The MOT runs out at the beginning of Feb so we're taking the car off the road on Jan 31st as it wouldn't pass it's MOT. Then in February my Dad is buying me a Volkswagen Polo So excited. He said March or April but then yesterday he e-mailed me to say he's booked a flight to come over to England on 19th Feb to get me my new car

How are you today?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I feel so miserable. Some days I'd kill to be anyone but me. I feel a massive cry coming on. I have to wake up tomorrow at 6 so I can go to the gym by 7 but I'm not seeing the point. I will always be a rubbish, ugly retard and I'm going to die alone. I wish I was home with my parents instead of at uni with so much work and so little time.
I know
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Good for you

day 2 of citalopram: feeling really anxious, having really irrational thoughts in my head, and feeling mega spacey too..lightheaded etc..grrrrr :mad:
Thanks

Keep going with the citalopram. I know the side effects aren't nice but they won't last and it'll hopefully help you. I find citalopram a lot better than fluoxetine but I know everyone is different. I hope they help you :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
Everyone seems to have an ex. I wish I had an ex. At least that means I would have had some sort of relationship.
Me too. I still don't get how so many people in this soc have had recent relationships or still have them, or have complicated relationships with friends or love interests. How do you manage that when you're depressed or anxious or anything else? I'm way too 'crazy' to be anyway near a guy, or meet any, or go on dates, etc etc. How do you guys manage?
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fed up of leading the usual boring and lonely life. College course funding rejected. Cant go to work. In a vicious circle and I feel so trapped. Sometimes I wish I was a computer. Because when you get a problem with one you just format the hard drive and start all over again.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that its always yourself with the problem...? Well thats how I feel. Its always me people take a nasty side to.

:rant:

rant over how is everyone this rather dull thursday evening..?
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Well until the end of this month I'm driving my Grandad's old G reg 2 litre Vauxhall Cavalier. It's not great because the power steering is broken and the gear box is failing.
aaah i'm so jealous! It's not a real car unless it's older than N-reg and doesn't have power steering. Much much more fun that way!
The MOT runs out at the beginning of Feb so we're taking the car off the road on Jan 31st as it wouldn't pass it's MOT.
shame. I used to be really lucky, my old best friend's dad was qualified to do MOT tests, so my old Golf used to pass every time :P
Then in February my Dad is buying me a Volkswagen Polo So excited. He said March or April but then yesterday he e-mailed me to say he's booked a flight to come over to England on 19th Feb to get me my new car
a new polo? get an old one! mk2 or mk3! Where does your dad live?
How are you today?
Insanely bored, on-the-edge-of-my-seat anxious for no reason at all. Been like this for a week. Might just be high on all the tea I've drunk. You?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Good for you

keep an eye on those, I was obsessed with self harm on escitalopram (practically the same drug). I couldn't do it because I'm way too squeamish, but I couldn't get it out my head; was so so weird.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads