Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I am unfortunately liable to cry at anything and everything even remotely sad. I wish I had her voice, it would be strange on a large man such as myself but at least I would sound great.

Any favourite TV shows? I couldn't possibly say which are my favourites but I have probably seen some of yours.

I was. I'm not now. As for why: formal education has always been boring for me. I have a few expulsions to my name and many more exclusions. Nothing to be proud of but testament to my relationship with the whole thing.

People say that a lot but rarely mean it. I listen to everything from bashment, grime and hip hop to classical and country music. I love listening to acoustic covers.

Some mostly random choices from the library;

Rufus Wainwright, The Dubliners, Mobb Deep, Secondhand Serenade, Nizlopi, Luther Vandross, Skillet, Conway Twitty, Immortal Technique, The Smiths, Ron Pope, Turisas, Collie Buddz, Matisyahu etcetcetc

I realise at this point I am just naming people that make music to no particular end. :facepalm2:
    Oh really??? Yeah see I'm the total opposite, if anything I come across as unemotional but I just hide it very well plus I rarely feel the need to cry etc. I can empathize with others though and comfort, I always do.
    Mmm yeah it would sound great on a guy! Well considering you describe yourself as large if you had her voice but of a lower register I think it'd sound great on any guy
    I'm the same it'd probably be easier to list the channels rather than the programmes themselves because there are just too many!

Oh right I see. Cool well makes sense. So if you were in education right now what year would you be in???

Trust me I mean it. I would quite literally be dead without music, I know some people don't mean it but if you met me you'd understand. It is truly my life line and would really love to be a singer-songwriter one day
    Exactly like me! I listen to it all! So I go from rock to pop to grime to county to hip hop to r&b to disco to classical to baroque to house to dubstep to jazz and so on.

Awesome! Great choices, honestly couldn't choose my favourite I love them all. Took me at least 7 years to pick a top 3 and even then I have like 3 artists for just some number haha.

I suppose still good though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    (Still confused you though )

Only cause you get confused easily
    It doesn't mean anything, I just say it in replace of 'the' from time to time. Gosh! You don't always need a reason to do something like that haha
    yeah, but that's not a good thing

Nope, only cause I meant it to have different meanings each time

Aha, I see I'm a very reasonable person, I usually have some kind of reason...

ReputationRep:
    :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo:

Sorry, I'm just really excited for tomorrow and since my brother is nowhere to be found on Facebook or Skype Imma post here.

I don't post here much anymore. :sad: How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo:

Sorry, I'm just really excited for tomorrow and since my brother is nowhere to be found on Facebook or Skype Imma post here.

I've been better :lol: all ill and feeling sorry for myself haha. I'll never sleep with this cold. I'd ask how you are but i think you answered that question in your post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    I've been better :lol: all ill and feeling sorry for myself haha. I'll never sleep with this cold. I'd ask how you are but i think you answered that question in your post
    Awwww, James! I'll cheer you up somehow... :mmm: Hahaha, I have a headache though. Stupid chemicals in labs that often make people pass out. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, James! I'll cheer you up somehow... :mmm: Hahaha, I have a headache though. Stupid chemicals in labs that often make people pass out. :lol:
    I tried to reply but TSR won't load on my laptop even though every other site will

I had some witty response lined up but now that is ruined

Ooh chemistry, last time I did that was GCSE lol, all I remember is pouring universal indicator into the 5L bottle of acid and ruining it all, i wasn't very good at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

I'm ok thanks - could be better

ReputationRep:

You excited cos your borther is comming up or cos of other things?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to reply but TSR won't load on my laptop even though every other site will

I had some witty response lined up but now that is ruined

Ooh chemistry, last time I did that was GCSE lol, all I remember is pouring universal indicator into the 5L bottle of acid and ruining it all, i wasn't very good at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    TSR does that on my laptop sometimes. It is so freaking annoying!

You idiot! I can't believe you did that. :rofl: Why? Did you think that was the way to test the pH of acid? Just do the work for everyone.

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    I'm ok thanks - could be better
    Awww what's wrong?

(Original post by Tcrumpen)
    You excited cos your borther is comming up or cos of other things?
    Other things. My brother is just the first person I go to with anything. :lol:

ReputationRep:

You idiot! I can't believe you did that. :rofl: Why? Did you think that was the way to test the pH of acid? Just do the work for everyone.

Awww what's wrong?

Ahh right makes sense ... care to elaborate what these other things are?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right makes sense ... care to elaborate what these other things are?
    Sexy times.

But to be honest, I'm more excited for seeing him in general really. :yep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Awww what's wrong?
    I have a really bad cough and a runny nose at the moment and just feel a little down

ReputationRep:

Are you seeing your lad tomorrow? I'm sure you've mentioned it but i have a memory like a sieve

I can't actually remember why i did it, it's not wonder I didn't take chem past GCSE level Physics is just better. You know it to be true.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad cough and a runny nose at the moment and just feel a little down
    Jesus, that's basically me :five:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Jesus, that's basically me :five:
    its horrible!!

ReputationRep:
    Sexy times.

But to be honest, I'm more excited for seeing him in general really. :yep:
    LOL i knew it

ReputationRep:
    its horrible!!
    Yep - i basically can't sleep because of it. Rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    How to dress up as a jockey for a social on a budget of pretty much £0

ReputationRep:
    How to dress up as a jockey for a social on a budget of pretty much £0
    Stitch together a load of chequered kitchen towels.

ReputationRep:
    Stitch together a load of chequered kitchen towels.
    lol don't have that many spare towels, but i do have a white t-shirt somewhere, suppose i could just colour it in and wear beige trousers

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.