Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been up since half four, and I'm shocked that I'm not in the least bit tired. Maybe that has something to do with the Relentless I drank this morning, but still, I ain't tired, although my eyes are a bit...

How is everybody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by led-zep-amh-121191)
    I've been up since half four, and I'm shocked that I'm not in the least bit tired. Maybe that has something to do with the Relentless I drank this morning, but still, I ain't tired, although my eyes are a bit...

How is everybody?
    sleep is your friend......

I'm ok thanks, more random odd-stuff from my biologog teacher today

good day?

ReputationRep:
    I've had two hours sleep after school:eek3:
    led beat that:tongue:

Hi all

ReputationRep:

How is everybody?
    I'm good. Preparing a quiz for my year 7 form, as my prefect duty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You do realize that I mean half four in the morning, not after school, right?

ReputationRep:
    yes I do..sleep...it's good...i had two hours...(was my response..:tongue: )
    have some:yep:

BTW why were you up so early anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Too many thoughts, I think. About school, about girls, about things I need to do, loads of things...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys..

oh you're probably all watching waterloo road.. LOL

Weird day today.

But got loads of prospectus' in the post to look through.

i'm still undecided, but I think i'm going to be looking at doing a business/management course at university.. maybe even accountancy (you don't need Maths A level for a lot of decent courses, but they usually as for A at GCSE if you don't which I have) or a combined course perhaps (they do management and psychology even!)

Who knows..
    I'm still undecided. ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    I sat downstairs on like the 4th row, right hand side. You?
    OMG did you see the lady (teacher) who went up in green and said "you talk about the poor and the rich but what about the middle people?" and then she said about why cant she afford a house....that was my teacher lol!!
    Haha, Yeah i remember that one, I was on the balcony and so we was all standing up to have a look who was saying it. She seemed really stressed! No I mainly sat on the balcony on the front row. Got another conference next Friday in Canterbury with the chief examiner...

ReputationRep:
    about things I need to do, loads of things...
    Ditto. :sad: I need to start some time soon. Probably best:sadnod: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    You do realize that I mean half four in the morning, not after school, right?
    Yeah :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Natty, you got anything you can add to this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post17504515

Seeing as you and I are the only people I know on here who have read Salesman! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Natty, you got anything you can add to this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post17504515

Seeing as you and I are the only people I know on here who have read Salesman! :tongue:
    :rofl: you wrote a whole flippin' essay :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, for someone who's only read the thing once, I sure can talk a lot, huh? You'd think I'd read at least two or three times! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, for someone who's only read the thing once, I sure can talk a lot, huh? You'd think I'd read at least two or three times! :tongue:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Still, a great play...

ReputationRep:
    About 90% of the courses at uni are all probably brilliant; it's amazing that any course you're on you can think and feel it's the best and thus others on other courses do too. There really is so much to choose..

Hey all, again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I might be stuck again...
    I can't get the algebra right.
    Can I PM you? (if that's okay) - Is that better?
    PM me if you like

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.