Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlueGuy)
    Got an unconditional offer for maths with econ!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!! I got an offer for maths with econ too!! are you going on the 9th april for the offer day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottface)
    Well I just got an offer for stats with finance (after applying November 2013)

I've already started my course at the University of Melbourne, but I may have to say goodbye to college here and head over to London.
    well done man! i've applied for the same course (4th november), expecting a decision sometime next week!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a question to all International sutudents who got an offer and will be taking qualifications different than A Levels or IB.

Some qualifications certainly do not have overall grades. They only have separate grades in specific subjects. So does Polish Matura. However my condition is to obtain 85% overall in my Polish Matura. Does it mean that I will have to obtain the 85% overall average in all subjects taken? (This is what I initially thought but recently have started contemplating on this, also sent them an email, but have to wait for their response).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Received a rejection for economic history with economics yesterday. They cited my personal statement wasn't as good as other candidates who were similar to me. Quite disappointed as the entrance requirements are only AAB and i'm predicted A*A*A (Maths, history, economics). Ah well, guess a gap year may be on the cards, been rejected by Oxford and UCL also, so not feeling hopeful waiting for responses still from Durham and st andrews. congrats to all who got an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m0hd_J)
    Congrats!
    What were your GCSE grades if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My application went through 6th Jan, and received the 2 week email after 2 days, then on 17th jan i received the 7 week email, and now got the offer today.

My gcse's were pretty rubbish:
    2 D* 3 As 2Bs 2Cs and a D in art.

AS levels:
    AAAAAE (Maths, FM, Additional FM, Econ, Accounts and Computing respectively)

A2 predictions:
    5 A*s (dropped computing)

ReputationRep:
    offer for International Relations!!!! did NOT expect an answer today as I had received the decision week email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    I've got a question to all International sutudents who got an offer and will be taking qualifications different than A Levels or IB.

Some qualifications certainly do not have overall grades. They only have separate grades in specific subjects. So does Polish Matura. However my condition is to obtain 85% overall in my Polish Matura. Does it mean that I will have to obtain the 85% overall average in all subjects taken? (This is what I initially thought but recently have started contemplating on this, also sent them an email, but have to wait for their response).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anybody ?

ReputationRep:
    Offer holder group on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/185119185025634/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Tam)
    I have also got an offer as well^^ congra to you!!!
    told you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)
    told you!
    Haha you have actually. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from LSE for international relations:
    "This decision is not a reflection on your abilities. On the contrary, we were impressed by your achievements. However, competition for places at LSE is intense, and as a result many well-qualified candidates are unsuccessful in their applications"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycodmonkey)
    Just got an offer for Accounting and Finance!
    Congrats!! How long did you wait for an answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youraveragestudent)
    well done man! i've applied for the same course (4th november), expecting a decision sometime next week!
    it has been months already don't know if you still remember me but i got the offer 2 weeks ago too! really hope u will get it next week! : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tscho)
    Congrats!! How long did you wait for an answer?
    Hi I applied on the 10th December - they received my application on the 12th December.

On 20th December I got the "strong enough to be considered" email and also Christmas email - asking for a total of 9 weeks.

Mid February, they asked me about my mother tongue language (I'm living abroad).

28th Feb got that "guaranteed decision by week starting 17th march" email.

7th March got a fee status questionnaire - sent it back to them on Sunday.

Got an offer on 13th March.

Soo I waited for three months and one day... :P

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for BSc Government today.

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone! unfortunately, reject from IR and History after the UGAA, however, the expected one. congratulations everyone, who passed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulytee)
    hello everyone! unfortunately, reject from IR and History after the UGAA, however, the expected one. congratulations everyone, who passed!
    I'm really sorry. I also wrote the UGAA. What was LSE's reason for rejecting you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulytee)
    commiserations, I wish you the best with the other uni you will choose to go.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for LLB law today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geraldl)
    Got an offer for LLB law today!
    Congratulations!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.