Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauramcintosh88)
    Maybe I will get it once my offer is confirmed as unconditional. I suppose my place is hanging in the balance until I get that required 2:1?! I hope it's that anyway! I'm doing combined honours, Education Studies with Sport. What is your degree in? I'm nervous for September but so excited! Just can't wait to get started now!
    Ah cool, how's it all going? Bet you're on the run up to dissertation time aren't you? And psychology graduated from mmu last year and just been waiting to do this, I'm getting really impatient haha. Will you be commuting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elb1992)
    Ah cool, how's it all going? Bet you're on the run up to dissertation time aren't you? And psychology graduated from mmu last year and just been waiting to do this, I'm getting really impatient haha. Will you be commuting?
    Yeah it's due in less than a week now so just tying up loose ends really and going over and over it! I'm at MMU at the moment but I study at the Cheshire campus in Crewe. Yes I will be commuting, I live on the Wirral so it's around half an hour by train or car do not too bad! How about you? Are you going to live in Chester or commute?

ReputationRep:
    Have you accepted your offer from Hull? - I've accepted an offer from Hull for PGCE MFL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    If you've passed a practice test then you should hopefully be fine. I struggled with the maths myself, I think a lot of people do! Is this your first attempt at it?
    PASSED!!!! First time, I can't believe it, I'm a mature student so been out of full time education for 12 years and maths was never my strong point. But all my hard work has paid off, I'm so happy, just a English to pass in 2 weeks time.

how do you find out your acctual % mark! I'm curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_jucie)
    PASSED!!!! First time, I can't believe it, I'm a mature student so been out of full time education for 12 years and maths was never my strong point. But all my hard work has paid off, I'm so happy, just a English to pass in 2 weeks time.

how do you find out your acctual % mark! I'm curious.
    That's fantastic. Congratulations!

I don't think there's any way to find out your percentage unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic. Congratulations!

I don't think there's any way to find out your percentage unfortunately

Thank you!

ive checked the website and it just said pass. I do think the course leader can access you acctual mark. Acctually how do you notify the course leader, I've tried through UCAS but nothing? I don't know what to do next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_jucie)
    Thank you!

ive checked the website and it just said pass. I do think the course leader can access you acctual mark. Acctually how do you notify the course leader, I've tried through UCAS but nothing? I don't know what to do next
    Some universities require you to submit proof yourself. I had to post my pass letters to the university, but I know that other universities check themselves online.
    I would give the admissions dept a ring tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Some universities require you to submit proof yourself. I had to post my pass letters to the university, but I know that other universities check themselves online.
    I would give the admissions dept a ring tomorrow
    Rang them , they said for me to email my ucas number to the admissions department and then they check.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back from UEL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancer54)
    Is anyone still waiting to hear back from UEL?
    What did you apply for?
    I'll be at UEL next September for Secondary MFL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filledusoleil)
    What did you apply for?
    I'll be at UEL next September for Secondary MFL.
    Primary. Went to an interview but haven't heard anything since.

ReputationRep:
    Quick question,
    On the UCAS form, where it says to list modules for the university degree do we write down every module that we've done? (I could fit them all in I think)
    Thanks for any info!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone started their student finance application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ndy888)
    has anyone started their student finance application?
    I have done mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great quick question. I graduated 2012, do I create a new account or am I a continuing student. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Great quick question. I graduated 2012, do I create a new account or am I a continuing student. Thanks!
    I'm not sure, maybe go with continuing student as you've applied for finance before. I'm in my third year so I used my usual log in details etc. maybe ring up to double check though just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Your a continuing student. It's the same account

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ST10)
    Quick question,
    On the UCAS form, where it says to list modules for the university degree do we write down every module that we've done? (I could fit them all in I think)
    Thanks for any info!
    Yes. When it comes to how much it's worth, don't worry about different years being worth different things. I do 6 modules a year for years one and two at 20 credits each and in my third year I do two 20 credit modules and two 40 credit modules - each 20 credit module was 5.5 and the 40 credit ones were 11

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview 30th April, got an unconditional offer earlier this evening.
    Looking forward to meeting some of you IRL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.