Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think 419 is in Nice. I seem to remember a conversation between him and Zuerich about that..

ReputationRep:
    Daniel Feliciano @dmf180593

"In other news, Sporting have made it clear that William Carvalho can leave for €30M (£23.9M). Realised nobody will pay €45M. #afc favourites"

Would be criminal not to buy this guy for that price.

ReputationRep:
    Is he really worth that in fact. I ain't watched him at all but I've seen players go for much cheaper. Fernando costed a snip compared to Carvalho e.g.

ReputationRep:
    If we sign Zigic I'm going on a hunger strike. I genuinely think it's a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Carvalho... or that french kid from PSG.. dont care wenger, just get something done.

Add the greek defender, and a striker and the window is done..

Genuinly feel like our chances of getting a decent striker hinge on tonights match though..

In my head:

Win tonights game =
    5% chance of a really good striker (cavani, or falcao on loan etc.)
    45% chance of an average striker (welbeck, remy)
    50% chance of an awful striker (zigic etc)

Loose tonights game =
    80% chance of an awful striker
    20% chance of an average striker..

Anyway, im bored at work, and that is how I see it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    If we sign Zigic I'm going on a hunger strike. I genuinely think it's a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been people trying justify the move about how it makes sense! Talking about "he fits into our system because he's similar to Giroud. A target man who can bring others into play" and all that stupidness. No. I'm we sign Zigic, Arsene can go to hell!

In other news, Ornstein has said that we are unlikely to sign a ST but are looking at a CB/DM who isn't a big name and happy to play back up. So we are stuck with that lump and Sanogoals for another season, great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Genuinly feel like our chances of getting a decent striker hinge on tonights match though..
    At least everyone is hoping you guys win.

I think Wenger will just keep trying with Sanchez, I'm not sure it would have been so bad if there is Podolski or Walcott to the side of him.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    The poll at the end of this article though :rofl:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/27/nikola...nsfer-4847392/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    I've been people trying justify the move about how it makes sense! Talking about "he fits into our system because he's similar to Giroud. A target man who can bring others into play" and all that stupidness. No. I'm we sign Zigic, Arsene can go to hell!

In other news, Ornstein has said that we are unlikely to sign a ST but are looking at a CB/DM who isn't a big name and happy to play back up. So we are stuck with that lump and Sanogoals for another season, great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ****ing hell. I love Wenger and that but when he does stuff like this it just really annoys me. This is really bad mismanagement, I actually had hopes started off well and has gone dead steadily another fourth battle this year I'm afraid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Carvalho... or that french kid from PSG.. dont care wenger, just get something done.

Add the greek defender, and a striker and the window is done..

In my head:

Win tonights game =
    5% chance of a really good striker (cavani, or falcao on loan etc.)
    45% chance of an average striker (welbeck, remy)
    50% chance of an awful striker (zigic etc)

Loose tonights game =
    80% chance of an awful striker
    20% chance of an average striker..

Anyway, im bored at work, and that is how I see it..

That Greek defender already went to Roma..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That Greek defender already went to Roma..
    ah shame.. knew nothing about him, but still feel dissapointed, very silly.

Any other defenders being linkd? Surely it seems to be the position that arsene will definetly be getting reinforcements for, and id be surprised if its a complete secret.

ReputationRep:
    Your new kit is horrendous this year. Same with Newcastle and anyone with Puma. The tight fit looks terrible. Start contrasts to the classy kits of previous years.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal

Santi Cazorla on the twitter banner :lol: Arteta is another who looks stupid with it.

ReputationRep:
    What about Nastasic. Would City sell to Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    ‘Wenger called me on Tuesday and stressed his desire to sign Zigic.

‘He was offered a contract until the end of the year, with a view to it being extended to 2015 – we’ll see what happens.’

Damn agent talking absolute BS. The desperation is strong. The fool probably rang the Metro himself and started this bloody frenzy

People need to forget about the window and judge at the end of it. Our total support should go to tonite's game.

ReputationRep:
    Not only have we failed to replace RVP is 5 windows, but we are now failing to replace the guy who took his place. Laughable.

Trust me, if we sign Zigic, I'm done! I cannot do this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Close to an Ebo level meltdown :lol: ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Not only have we failed to replace RVP is 5 windows, but we are now failing to replace the guy who took his place. Laughable.

Trust me, if we sign Zigic, I'm done! I cannot do this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Zigic! Lool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelPhys)
    Zigic! Lool.
    I know that Ar95 was taking the piss out of you but you're actually my favourite poster lol. Every time you write lol I actually lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    I know that Ar95 was taking the piss out of you but you're actually my favourite poster lol. Every time you write lol I actually lol
    . ty. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

I really hope you're joking.
    I'm serious. Have you ever been to Africa? I went there on my gap year to help build a church and they definitely don't have internet.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.