Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seems there was a mini drama on here last night, aswell as the massive arse drama that happened at my house. Woo. Note to self for the future, do not allowed two friends who used to go out with each other to visit at the same time. It will not end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Seems there was a mini drama on here last night, aswell as the massive arse drama that happened at my house. Woo. Note to self for the future, do not allowed two friends who used to go out with each other to visit at the same time. It will not end well.
    Tomsta VS Kayleigh XD It was nothing really serious or bad though. Yeah wasn't really a mini drama I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bad at keeping on track with threads, so hi again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angharad.evans)
    I'm so bad at keeping on track with threads, so hi again
    I haven't seen you on TSR before but hi

ReputationRep:
    Meh ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    I haven't seen you on TSR before but hi
    Haha yeah, I always forget to check it I haven't had it for long either but hellooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    You got it!

I'm literally so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ermahgerd I got my mac the other day and it's so amazing which one are you getting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Not really a mini drama it was all just taken out of proportion to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Not really a mini drama it was all just taken out of proportion to be honest.
    Was a bit wasn't it

ReputationRep:
    Freshers nerves still ☹ should be ok though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Was a bit wasn't it
    It really was, I don't see why people who don't even post on here had to get involved.

ReputationRep:
    It really was, I don't see why people who don't even post on here had to get involved.
    I don't know i can't read peoples minds

ReputationRep:
    He used to post more frequently and has been around for ages (couple years actually!) so is indeed a "member" rather than a random user.

Anyway, it's all in the past now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He used to post more frequently and has been around for ages (couple years actually!) so is indeed a "member" rather than a random user.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Anyway how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    People do have the right to voice their opinion, whether they are regulars or not, and, I have to say, sometimes things toward tomsta do get to be a little more than a joke.

ReputationRep:
    An argument?

It's been a while :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    An argument?

It's been a while :daydreaming:
    Will never beat our 2012 tiffs.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh okay.
    Either way it was a bit of fun and it didn't need to be taken so seriously.

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    People do have the right to voice their opinion, whether they are regulars or not, and, I have to say, sometimes things toward tomsta do get to be a little more than a joke.
    I didn't realise that Tomsta took everything I said so seriously if I'd have known I wouldn't have said any of it even though it was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    Will never beat our 2012 tiffs.
    God that was awesome I have to admit..

Rainpours
    Stephie
    Jade :ahee:
    Spiral
    Teh

good times.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.