Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    Who is Maya btw?

Still quite disturbing though
    I don't know if her name is maya or not but they're talking about the user 'ilovereading'.

I know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    I don't know if her name is maya or not but they're talking about the user 'ilovereading'.

I know!
    Her name is Maya.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

I know!
    Aaah
    I think I've heard of her

God, that reminds me of a horror movie or something

ReputationRep:
    Who is this Maya?

And what the flip. That's really really disturbing. Probably a tad more disturbing than another TSRian talking about how he wanted to kill someone for pleasure. What has TSR come to? :erm:
    Yep, Maya.

Mhm...I couldn't agree more, I suppose you can imagine what the thread was like.:erm: I'm not entirely sure tbh, guess it wasn't her fault(?) ^-^

Probably attention seeking tbf
    Aw don't say that, I don't think she's that sort. ^-^

Who is Maya btw?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maya = Ilovereading.

Still quite disturbing though
    I'm awfully sorry, I probably shouldn't have posted that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Um essentially...

"I'll pay you £7 if you allow me to cut up a body part of your own choosing, I'll repeat this thrice to ensure maximum satisfaction as I watch the blood drip. You will be paid shortly afterwards...we can raise this to £15 if necessary, its urgent.

Ideal location- London."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She was just joking as well
    Why did she get permaban :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Her name is Maya.
    I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got scared that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

Is she like mentally ill or something?

ReputationRep:
    Aaah
    I think I've heard of her

God, that reminds me of a horror movie or something
    Tell me about it. Especially the part were she watches in satisfaction :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Maya.

Mhm...I couldn't agree more, I suppose you can imagine what the thread was like.:erm: I'm not entirely sure tbh, guess it wasn't her fault(?) ^-^

Aw don't say that, I don't think she's that sort. ^-^

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maya = Ilovereading.

I'm awfully sorry, I probably shouldn't have posted that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not? I do hope for her sake that she was attention seeking...otherwise i have no words to say....
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Tell me about it. Especially the part were she watches in satisfaction :lol:
    I can't put a finger on what horror movie or incident it reminds me of though. Perhaps Armin Meiwes :puke:

ReputationRep:
    anybody want to talk about something else, if she was attention seeking this doesn't help and if she was just joking why bother talking about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Yes I'm good thanks.

More importantly how are you?
    Did you just blank me puffa fish?

ReputationRep:
    Good god, what is your obsession with her?!?! :curious:
    My obsession is with Hilrho.

I do care deeply about Ilovereading though. After the things she has talked with me about and told me. I don't like people saying bad things about her or insulting her when they don't know anything about her. I think she is very interesting and a very capable person. In some ways more interesting and capable than Hilrho.

ReputationRep:
    Her name is Maya.
    Apparently you're not actually good looking.

ReputationRep:
    I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got sacred that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

She probably thought it would be best to share, I dont think she's that weird...she was just enthusiastic + stuff on there(?)which was really great in my opinion. :woo:

That's a little mean..:erm: Especially if she isnt mentally ill..asking that sort of question can be really insulting + stuff. She might need to sort out the problem but um.. asking that just isnt v nice. ^-^

(Original post by chelseafreak)
    anybody want to talk about something else, if she was attention seeking this doesn't help and if she was just joking why bother talking about it.
    Thank you + I'm sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Corleone)
    Apparently you're not actually good looking.
    I know.

ReputationRep:
    I understand she is someone close to you but that sort of behaviour coming from her is tad stupid honestly. Even when she used to be on that tiny chat thing I got sacred that day cause she used to act weird and stuff etc

No she isn't mentally ill. She just has problems and deals with them differently from other people. She needs to accept it and control it. However sometimes the urges become to much and she needs a release.

ReputationRep:
    I know.
    There there now.:console:

PM your pic let me decide?you might actually surprise me.:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    She probably thought it would be best to share, I dont think she's that weird...she was just enthusiastic + stuff on there(?)which was really great in my opinion. :woo:

That's a little mean..:erm: Especially if she isnt mentally ill..asking that sort of question can be really insulting + stuff. She might need to sort out the problem but um.. asking that just isnt v nice. ^-^

osted from TSR Mobile
    Well what I've said is an opinion as well not fact :lol:

Not really, I'm serious on that question.

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No she isn't mentally ill. She just has problems and deals with them differently from other people. She needs to accept it and control it. However sometimes the urges become to much and she needs a release.
    Ah right. Fair enough that makes sense.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.