(Original post by leinad2012)
    Someone has to give the baby his bottle
    And again. Unbelievable Jeff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    And again. Unbelievable Jeff.

ReputationRep:
    Shed's weekends must be desperately boring that he comes on here on a Sunday night looking for a fight. It's a shame his posts have become such a desperate cry for attention :rolleyes:
    I've blocked him so I don't know what he posted, but I know he's posted, and only for one purpose

ReputationRep:
    It's working though, your gif game is quite poor btw.

ReputationRep:
    Awful banter and **** trolling aside, I'm quite looking forward to the prospect of more than one home nations team at the Euro's next year, definite potential for there to be 3 or 4 of us there (even a slim chance of all 5 including RI), it'll definitely make a nice change from the monotonous bottling of England in the quarters or worse

ReputationRep:
    Awful banter and **** trolling aside, I'm quite looking forward to the prospect of more than one home nations team at the Euro's next year, definite potential for there to be 3 or 4 of us there (even a slim chance of all 5 including RI), it'll definitely make a nice change from the monotonous bottling of England in the quarters or worse
    Can't see (Republic of) Ireland qualifying since they're not being teams around them at home (loss to Sweden ended their World Cup hopes, lose to Poland and Euro 2016 is over)

ReputationRep:
    *ahem*

Lyrical Prodigy - "Monaco! ****ING YESSSS"

Zurich - "
    Speechless.

Chelsea draw PSG and we draw Monaco whilst BVB draw Juve. What a time to be alive.

Draw Porto in the QF and then "

Seriously, what are you actually doing?

Nearly all your posts you make in here are a wum/troll attempt. Fine, we get it, you picked Chelsea to support and they're currently the best team, good for you. I don't even support Arsenal & it gets tiring sifting through the tedious arguments that you always instigate in this thread. I mean, I'd get it if Arsenal suffered an embarrassing defeat of some kind, but it's the Intl break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Can't see (Republic of) Ireland qualifying since they're not being teams around them at home (loss to Sweden ended their World Cup hopes, lose to Poland and Euro 2016 is over)
    I can't see Ireland getting it either now, losing to Poland at home and it's all over tbh, it'll then be between Scotland and RI for 3rd really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Seriously, what are you actually doing?

Nearly all your posts you make in here are a wum/troll attempt. Fine, we get it, you picked Chelsea to support and they're currently the best team, good for you. I don't even support Arsenal & it gets tiring sifting through the tedious arguments that you always instigate in this thread. I mean, I'd get it if Arsenal suffered an embarrassing defeat of some kind, but it's the Intl break.
    Your time of the month is it? All I did was point out the last time an Arsenal fan said they'd destroy a team - and how hilarious it was. Not everything I post is wumming. In fact if the old Arsenal crew were here ala Zurich etc they'd take it as the banter it was intended to be, rather than crying and whinging about it. Besides, I'd left the convo in the last half hour so anything said from now is down to you as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Can see England and Wales doing well with some luck, Scotland, NI and RoI aren't good enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    And even that is not guaranteed. Honestly, some only view success as "getting their hands on every single trophy every single season, sweeping every team before them 6-0"
    Arsenal is the only team in Europe who has not had a chance with another manager. Before you guys want to criticize us at least give us a chance to try a different manager. From my analysis of Arsenal it is Wenger who is holding us back but not just him also Kroenke, Gazidis etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Can see England and Wales doing well with some luck, Scotland, NI and RoI aren't good enough.
    True, but NI have an absolute piss group and 4 point gap on 3rd place now (if results stay the same).

All they need to do is beat Hungary and then the job is all but done, seeing how **** the Faroe Islands and Greece are

ReputationRep:
    Your time of the month is it? All I did was point out the last time an Arsenal fan said they'd destroy a team - and how hilarious it was. Not everything I post is wumming. In fact if the old Arsenal crew were here ala Zurich etc they'd take it as the banter it was intended to be, rather than crying and whinging about it. Besides, I'd left the convo in the last half hour so anything said from now is down to you as far as I'm concerned. :cool:
    You post more in here trying to instigate than in the Chelsea thread. Maybe Zurich & the 'old crew' would appreciate this attempt at banter but it's obviously annoying some other members. You can't just go around causing arguments and labeling it as 'banter'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    You post more in here trying to instigate than in the Chelsea thread. Maybe Zurich & the 'old crew' would appreciate this attempt at banter but it's obviously annoying some other members. You can't just go around causing arguments and labeling it as 'banter'.
    Seems to me that you're the one who's angling for an argument atm.

ReputationRep:
    Seems to me that you're the one who's angling for an argument atm.
    I think the issue is more that it's REALLY, REALLY **** banter, stuff we've all heard from you a thousand times over. At least with some of your posts from last week there was some entertainment and thought put into them. It just seems like you've had a bad day and have come on here to try to annoy people to make yourself feel better

ReputationRep:
    jelly of our marble halls, clearly.

ReputationRep:
    Ala Zurich crew?

Eg the one poster you stalked and obsessed over on both your old and new account? Fam you're entering ozzy levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the issue is more that it's REALLY, REALLY **** banter, stuff we've all heard from you a thousand times over. At least with some of your posts from last week there was some entertainment and thought put into them. It just seems like you've had a bad day and have come on here to try to annoy people to make yourself feel better
    Had a pretty good day actually, after last week I wouldn't take any advice from you, you wouldn't know banter if it slapped you in the face. Really don't understand why if it's such a huge issue you haven't just blocked me yet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    To be perfectly honest i'm more interested in seeing Wales at the Euros then seeing England fail in the group stage/first KO round yet again.

Northern Ireland can hopefully make it too because their group is just lol. How has that even happened?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.