Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why Liverpool will not sell Daniel Sturridge to Paris Saint-Germain in this summer’s transfer window

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/24/why-li...indow-5772605/

Probably because it's bull**** that anyone would offer £45mil for Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't sell, 20m or 45m.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Origi pulls out of Belgium squad, Benteke injury doubt. Only fit striker Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Only fit striker Sturridge.
    Never thought I'd hear that...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ticket for Dortmund at home sorted. Happy days. Looking forward to seeing the travelling Yellow Wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Origi pulls out of Belgium squad, Benteke injury doubt. Only fit striker Sturridge.
    I imagine these injuries will clear up the day after the international break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Ticket for Dortmund at home sorted. Happy days. Looking forward to seeing the travelling Yellow Wall.
    Same, if it's close heading into that game it's going to be mental.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    I don't think I'll ever enjoy a night at Anfield as much as that 2-0 victory over United, mate. I'm excited to see Dortmund, though. They are such an exciting side.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll ever enjoy a night at Anfield as much as that 2-0 victory over United, mate. I'm excited to see Dortmund, though. They are such an exciting side.
    I know what you mean, for me that night was as good as Wembley, just for the occasion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    It won't be close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    It won't be close
    We'll probably get rekt to be honest, however Dortmund are easily the best side in the competition and would've embarrassed United.

ReputationRep:
    I saw them at the Emirates a few years ago and the away fans were ridiculously good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    We'll probably get rekt to be honest, however Dortmund are easily the best side in the competition and would've embarrassed United.
    No need to immediately go on the offensive pal
    Anyway there's very little between United and Liverpool so if they'd embarrass us they'll embarrass you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    No need to immediately go on the offensive pal
    Anyway there's very little between United and Liverpool so if they'd embarrass us they'll embarrass you
    This is TSR.

There really isn't. They'd score double figures against you on aggregate tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    This is TSR.

There really isn't. They'd score double figures against you on aggregate tbf
    Course there is. We're 6 points clear (with a game more played), our form is very close (each with 10 points from our last 6), and you just beat us 2-1. Looks pretty close to me

(Original post by Lúcio)
    They'd score double figures against you on aggregate tbf
    As demonstrated by our goals against being 27 and yours being 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Course there is. We're 6 points clear (with a game more played), our form is very close (each with 10 points from our last 6), and you just beat us 2-1. Looks pretty close to me

As demonstrated by our goals against being 27 and yours being 40
    Strong double quoting.

Let's be honest, your results this season don't reflect your performances at all. Could call it being efficient but I'd call it luck (and DDG).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Strong double quoting.

Let's be honest, your results this season don't reflect your performances at all. Could call it being efficient but I'd call it luck (and DDG).
    u mirin

It's not just luck when it's a 50% difference over 30 games is it, our defence really is better than yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    u mirin

It's not just luck when it's a 50% difference over 30 games is it, our defence really is better than yours
    Not really.

Nah man, I was talking about your general position, not defences. Our defence hasn't been any good since we had Carragher. On the other hand, we've had major injuries and swaps in the defence, plus I've lost count of how many set pieces we've conceded from.

In fairness, you've had plenty of injuries too, but at least you have a solid base in Smalling and DDG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Not really.

Nah man, I was talking about your general position, not defences. Our defence hasn't been any good since we had Carragher. On the other hand, we've had major injuries and swaps in the defence, plus I've lost count of how many set pieces we've conceded from.

In fairness, you've had plenty of injuries too, but at least you have a solid base in Smalling and DDG.
    Yeah so was I at first, we're clearly about equal overall but you think you're significantly better which is a bit deluded (no offence) (pls don't cut me)

We've both been pretty unlucky with injuries yeah. Can't just discount set pieces, if you're bad at them then you'll continue to be punished for it

ReputationRep:
    We beat you 3-1, not 2-1.

I don't know what you gain out of these petty arguments with Luke difeo, it's like kicking a mannequin again and again.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.