Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

• View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    removed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absent Agent)
    Alright! Does that mean no link to the papers/mark schemes can be posted here?
    Yes, I believe so. Links to papers can only go via the exam board's websites themselves and of course this won't be possible for a while.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am miss lenia from cyprus. I am very scared of the grade boundaries of edexcel maths and ECO as my name suggests. I am not going to study in london if i dont do well 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    That's like literally what he said
    Well, I'm just reiterating so that everyone knows I might not be able to post them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SH0405)
    Captain Jack has informed me that due to copyright reasons, links to papers and mark schemes cannot be posted.
    ****ing *******s. It's never been a problem in the past so why start enforcing it now?

Good job I saved the full set of AQA papers to my computer. Shame we likely won't be seeing the mark schemes or examiners' reports this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumaiyya1999)
    Yes I will get my AS result this year but I think all these systems are used in UK as for us we go to the university to apply and we can apply to as many unis as we want and then if we are accepted into a bunch of them we can choose one and we use SAT tests for a better chance of admission
    Wow that's cool! I'm guessing you are a prospective student from the US? You do AS and A2 (A Levels) in the US ?😱

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marioman)
    ****ing *******s. It's never been a problem in the past so why start enforcing it now?

Good job I saved the full set of AQA papers to my computer. Shame we likely won't be seeing the mark schemes or examiners' reports this year.
    It's quite annoying, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marioman)

Oh, dear! Remember, unless they come armed...

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple of questions if anyone could help me out:

First of all, as the course for one of my uni offers I rejected seems to be on the clearing list, if I missed my firm and insurance would it still be possible to call them up? and also what is the likelihood that UCAS could mess up with your results and make you miss your offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamic_Vicz)
    Wow that's cool! I'm guessing you are a prospective student from the US? You do AS and A2 (A Levels) in the US ?😱
    No I did my AS and will do my A2 from UAE

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend some movies to take my mind off everything!? Preferably a comedy or thriller! I shall thank you forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Ermmm, no, not at all. :lol: The 15 markers were the death of me. :erm:

Which questions did you do?
    Same
    The 15 markers were horrible in both exams

i did the liberalism essay. TBH i don't think it was that great. I will actually be okay with a C in Politics tbh.....thats how badly it went for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Dreamville_)
    Can anyone recommend some movies to take my mind off everything!? Preferably a comedy or thriller! I shall thank you forever
    Borat is decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absent Agent)
    Well, I'm just reiterating so that everyone knows I might not be able to post them.
    Sorry, didn't mean to be such a ****. Could you still post them on Reddit or something? They're not very strict about enforcing copyright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SH0405)
    Captain Jack has informed me that due to copyright reasons, links to papers and mark schemes cannot be posted.
    Did you ask or did he have to tell you? And does that mean people can't post the questions they remember or make unofficial mark schemes in the future?

ReputationRep:
    I AM SO NERVOUS GUYS!!!
    I need BBC and tbh I really don't think I've done it - I resat most of my modules last year as I got CDE and I really think I've not done it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insight314)
    I like how you put quotation marks around 'best'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's true though? All the best ones go to Durham obviously, so they don't need STEP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Did you ask or did he have to tell you? And does that mean people can't post the questions they remember or make unofficial mark schemes in the future?
    They shut down Arsey but it didn't stop anyone

ReputationRep:
    Is it true re marking will be harder this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoebeddardx)
    I AM SO NERVOUS GUYS!!!
    I need BBC and tbh I really don't think I've done it - I resat most of my modules last year as I got CDE and I really think I've not done it
    you *think*. you do not *know*, so stop worrying

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.