Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    :lolwut: Your banned from seeing your mum?? :confused:
    Yea and it kills me but i have been fighting to see her for over a year now to see her despite everyone else giving up on her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Yea and it kills me but i have been fighting to see her for over a year now to see her despite everyone else giving up on her
    Wait! Why can you see her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I don't understand why aren't you allowed to see your own mum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Wait! Why can you see her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't understand why aren't you allowed to see your own mum?

The million dollar question
    I dont know my grandparents just banned me because they think she is a danger when she aint, she is the most amazing, inspirational person even though she has mental health illnesses which she is coping with now

ReputationRep:
    I dont know my grandparents just banned me because they think she is a danger when she aint, she is the most amazing, inspirational person even though she has mental health illnesses which she is coping with now
    Sry for jumping into this convo but couldnt you just see her anyway?

(like drive/take a train) and secretly see her? :holmes:

do you just not like being secretive or do your grandparents track you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Sry for jumping into this convo but couldnt you just see her anyway?

(like drive/take a train) and secretly see her? :holmes:

do you just not like being secretive or do your grandparents track you?
    Dont be sorry
    Unfortunately my every move is tracked and i cant just go out with out telling them why and they will find out if i try to be secretive.

ReputationRep:

Hmmm interesting :holmes: so what type of mental illness does your mum have? That your grandparents consider her to be dangerous :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm interesting :holmes: so what type of mental illness does your mum have? That your grandparents consider her to be dangerous :holmes:
    Yea it is, she has Borderline personality disorder but since she got that diagnoses 4 years she is coping with it better so she aint a danger

ReputationRep:
    Yea it is, she has Borderline personality disorder but since she got that diagnoses 4 years she is coping with it better so she aint a danger
    Ah I see now I understand why you weren't allowed to see your mum. Your grandparents were probably afraid, if you were left with your mum that she might attack and abuse you or something.

So you haven't seen your mum for over 4 years then?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see now I understand why you weren't allowed to see your mum. Your grandparents were probably afraid, if you were left with your mum that she might attack and abuse you or something.

So you haven't seen your mum for over 4 years then?
    First of all my mother was never violent, never hurt me, and also i moved out of my mums 3 years ago and moved to my grandparents and at first, for the first 2 year ish i was allowed contact so they know they can trust her

ReputationRep:
    First of all my mother was never violent, never hurt me, and also i moved out of my mums 3 years ago and moved to my grandparents and at first, for the first 2 year ish i was allowed contact so they know they can trust her

Ah ok then if you were allowed to see her for the 1st 2 years or so. Then how come you weren't allowed to see her the rest of the time? Seems like your grandparents trusted her for the 1st 2 years. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok then if you were allowed to see her for the 1st 2 years or so. Then how come you weren't allowed to see her the rest of the time? Seems like your grandparents trusted her for the 1st 2 years. :holmes:
    Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting

ReputationRep:
    Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting
    Hope it all goes well for u :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yea and i seriously dont know and thats why it hurts me so much and why im so hyper and excited for tomorrow's meeting :excited:

Well whatever the reason is at least you can finally meet your mum :woo:

So what do you plan on doing once you meet her?

ReputationRep:
    Well whatever the reason is at least you can finally meet your mum :woo:

So what do you plan on doing once you meet her?
    That aint definite until tomorrow meeting but hopefully i will get to :woo: And probably just sit in a cafe catching up and watching the world go by like we use too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Hope it all goes well for u :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahaha aww am i now :yep:
    Haha okay my house :rofl:
    Yepp
    mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah u were always nice!
    What will we have? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is just seems... Horrible tbh! :eek: but i get it....
    So ur mum lived on her own for 4 years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.