:console:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
whats up?
Very bad nightmares last night. Davids (my boyfriend) is being silly and doesn't realise that some things in life are common sense. Also got to go back and clean my student house because no one else has done it.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs:
anna_spanner89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Very bad nightmares last night. Davids (my boyfriend) is being silly and doesn't realise that some things in life are common sense. Also got to go back and clean my student house because no one else has done it.

oh that sucks. I sent ben a little 'sorry' note last night, as i couldn't sleep and thought it'd ease my conscience. He's not sent one 'its ok' or 'your forgiven' note...im fed up of feeling the bad guy
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh that sucks. I sent ben a little 'sorry' note last night, as i couldn't sleep and thought it'd ease my conscience. He's not sent one 'its ok' or 'your forgiven' note...im fed up of feeling the bad guy
Im always in the wrong with David, but then he takes the blame and I cant stop him blaming himself. Trust me, he is far too lovely for his own good. He needs to stand up to me more... really.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But then again, he can be a nightmare too sometimes.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How are you?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
How are you?
I'm ok at the moment, just finishing my last piece of work before I go back to uni next week.
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning..3rd day of citalopram..anyone find their sleep pattern gets a bit ****** up? I literally can't sleep, i get really hot at night, and agitated!! I'm finding my anxiety coming back a bit too..just trying some calming techniques
At first, yes - woke a few times a night, feeling jittery. I'd also wake up with this strange sensation that there was a pile of bricks resting on my chest. Anyhow, after about a week, those both settled down and I went to sleeping better than I did before I went on it. Likewise with the anxiety, that jumped a gear for the best part of a week - I'd just had a six month stint on benzos so was way jittery anyway....

As I'm sure you've been told before, stick it out - the crap goes after a week. If anxiety was a problem for you pre-citalopram, the useful thing about it is that its anxiolytic effects can kick in in about 2 weeks - quicker than the anti-depressant effects.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
good luck with the move Anna. hope everything goes ok.

i'm feeling the same as always. on edge. had massive problems with my mum earlier but they seem to have quietened down. meant to be going car shopping and have to tidy my room as well but i feel drained and just want to stay home and vegetate. but if i do that, i'll end up thinking too much and getting down.

got an email back from college though. they have spaces on the course i want to go on going to hand an application in today as it starts in less than 2 weeks. fingers crossed i get a place as it will give me something to do

oh, and siti, you deserve david and he shouldn't stand up to you. he seems like an amazing boyfriend and you deserve him 500%!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)

i'm feeling the same as always. on edge. had massive problems with my mum earlier but they seem to have quietened down. meant to be going car shopping and have to tidy my room as well but i feel drained and just want to stay home and vegetate. but if i do that, i'll end up thinking too much and getting down.

got an email back from college though. they have spaces on the course i want to go on going to hand an application in today as it starts in less than 2 weeks. fingers crossed i get a place as it will give me something to do

oh, and siti, you deserve david and he shouldn't stand up to you. he seems like an amazing boyfriend and you deserve him 500%!
:hugs: That's great news about the course.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

whee! which course is it?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: That's great news about the course.
Thanks Jonathan It's only 5 hours a week but it's something to keep me in education and keep me going. It's an Introduction to Marketing and it'll look good on my CV. Quite excited about it to be honest. Now to print off the application form!

How are you?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks Jonathan It's only 5 hours a week but it's something to keep me in education and keep me going. It's an Introduction to Marketing and it'll look good on my CV. Quite excited about it to be honest. Now to print off the application form!

How are you?
I'm ok, just aviding work at the moment. Going back to uni next week, so a bit nervous as well.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm ok, just aviding work at the moment. Going back to uni next week, so a bit nervous as well.
I'm back next week too, and so stressed! I can't concentrate on anything, which isn't really helping!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I'm back next week too, and so stressed! I can't concentrate on anything, which isn't really helping!
:hugs: Try not to worry too much about it, it'll all be fine, honest!
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Try not to worry too much about it, it'll all be fine, honest!
I LOL'd. Mind you, I only have to pass.

I'm thinking of putting in an extenuating circumstances thingy.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I LOL'd. Mind you, I only have to pass.

I'm thinking of putting in an extenuating circumstances thingy.
You should do. :yep:

First exams at uni are always scary - no-one actually expects you to perform at your best. Just try and treat it as a practice run. :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll email my tutor later, when I've thought about it more.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed