Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azzer11)
    Received my rejection to study chemistry today. It was almost entirely down to my AAA predictions which I felt were very unfair. Anyway, I'll move on and try to get an offer from Imperial. Good luck to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that . Good luck with your other UCAS choices

ReputationRep:
    Received my rejection to study chemistry today. It was almost entirely down to my AAA predictions which I felt were very unfair. Anyway, I'll move on and try to get an offer from Imperial. Good luck to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was there an entrance test for your major?/

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I've applied for History at Univ!
    I was just wondering, do you get an email even if you haven't got an interview, or is it only to invite you to interview?
    Thanks!! And good luck to anyone waiting to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurarowe)
    Hi guys,
    I've applied for History at Univ!
    I was just wondering, do you get an email even if you haven't got an interview, or is it only to invite you to interview?
    Thanks!! And good luck to anyone waiting to hear back!
    I'm sure you get an email/letter whatever the outcome. I don't think they'd just not bother getting back to you at all if you didn't get an interview. My friend didn't get shortlisted for Law (Jurisprudence) at Keble and got a letter around this time last year.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, we will not be able to send out Chemistry decisions until Monday because the arrival dates have not all been cleared with the Department. To avoid possible confusion over travel plans, we have taken a decision to hold back until we are in a position to provide all the information in one go.

We appreciate that some Chemistry decisions have gone out from other colleges and are making this announcement to clarify the situation in case our direct applicants are wondering why they have not heard yet.

Brasenose Admissions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    I'm sure you get an email/letter whatever the outcome. I don't think they'd just not bother getting back to you at all if you didn't get an interview. My friend didn't get shortlisted for Law (Jurisprudence) at Keble and got a letter around this time last year.
    Ah good, at least we won't be left wondering if we don't hear back!!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    I applied for the exact same and have heard nothing yet either!
    Hi have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lannn)
    Congratulations! Which college have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    St Annes what have you applied for/where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurarowe)
    Ah good, at least we won't be left wondering if we don't hear back!!
    Thank you!
    It would be horrible if they just left us hanging like that!
    And you're very welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyp08)
    Hi have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting
    Nope it's really stressing me out! my friends who applied to other colleges for law have heard back and for interviews, but I haven't yet. I assume univ are just taking their time, which makes us torturously wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrasenoseAdm)
    Unfortunately, we will not be able to send out Chemistry decisions until Monday because the arrival dates have not all been cleared with the Department. To avoid possible confusion over travel plans, we have taken a decision to hold back until we are in a position to provide all the information in one go.

We appreciate that some Chemistry decisions have gone out from other colleges and are making this announcement to clarify the situation in case our direct applicants are wondering why they have not heard yet.

Brasenose Admissions
    You guys are so so so lovely ! Although I'm not applying to Brasenose, I'm pretty sure all applicants appreciate your efforts !

ReputationRep:

Brasenose Admissions
    Hello, I wanted to ask, seeing as you receive the BMAT results two days before us, will you start to give out interviews early next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applicant201613)
    Was there an entrance test for your major?/
    No there wasn't an admission test, which didn't help my case.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecake123)
    Hello, I wanted to ask, seeing as you receive the BMAT results two days before us, will you start to give out interviews early next week?
    We know as much about timings as the applicants for Medicine - admissions are administered centrally by the Department. Instructions over who to invite to interview will come through to us but we don't know when.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that. :console: I'm sure you'll be happy at Imperial, tbh its probably better for Chemistry anyway :yes:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that. Have you been invited for interview at Imperial?

ReputationRep:
    Any PPEists hear back yet

:cry2::cry2::cry2: dying with this wait

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Law and French Law at Worcester today >_<

So happy I can't put it into words

ReputationRep:
    We know as much about timings as the applicants for Medicine - admissions are administered centrally by the Department. Instructions over who to invite to interview will come through to us but we don't know when.
    Ah ok, thanks for your swift response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarmaple)
    Any PPEists hear back yet

:cry2::cry2::cry2: dying with this wait
    Are TSA results out already?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.