Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I'm serious. Have you ever been to Africa? I went there on my gap year to help build a church and they definitely don't have internet.
    I lold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Daniel Feliciano @dmf180593

"In other news, Sporting have made it clear that William Carvalho can leave for €30M (£23.9M). Realised nobody will pay €45M. #afc favourites"

Would be criminal not to buy this guy for that price.
    Is this guy reliable ?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I'm serious. Have you ever been to Africa? I went there on my gap year to help build a church and they definitely don't have internet.
    What part did you go to then?! That's nonsense. Like I've said before, being half Nigerian, I've been there twice and I've been to south africa for a holiday, both countries (despite them being the richest economies in africa) definitely have internet, it's not even considered a luxury as some people might perceive. I'm not going to rant on here, cos at the end of the day I know fact from fiction. You probably went some remote village in one of the more least developed countries, that's why you are generalising. I'm going to carry on acting like you're not serious hun

Anyways back to football.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    at the end of the day I know fact from fiction
    really?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    really?
    Yes really.

ReputationRep:
    Well isn't this a peak situation to be in

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ornstein says no striker, Wenger is happy with what he has...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Yep, but it was always going to be the case.

Talk of Toby Aalderweireld heating up. By all accounts he's another Vermaelen, so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let's just see what happens tonight, and then what news we wake up to tomorrow.

At the moment, everything is pissed LOL.

No potential replacement for Giroud.

Sanogo is injured :/

Not convinced by any CDM stories.

If Chambers or merta get injured as it stands, I'm not sure we have anyone to cover?

*Sigh*
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Ornstein says no striker, Wenger is happy with what he has...
    I know, saw that and nearly cried real tears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Sit there and look at the gif for like a minute, and it'll begin to really disturb you LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Yep, but it was always going to be the case.

Talk of Toby Aalderweireld hearing up. By all accounts he's another Vermaelen, so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have no idea what Wenger is thinking at the moment. I refuse to believe that he's actually content with what he has. Who would be? How would you be?

ReputationRep:
    Ornstein also says any DM won't be a big name and will be a squad player.

Assuming all this is true 4th place will be a struggle this year.

ReputationRep:
    **** off.

How the **** did this even make sky sports? Out of all the ****ing rumours, this one is apparently to more likely to happen. A 33 year old ****ing free agent who's just left Birmingham.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...enals-interest

"An experienced head with a proven record at the highest level is being sought, and 33-year-old Serbian Zigic would appear to fit the bill."

I think two seasons ago Wenger said that if we needed Falcao, we have the resourses to sign him. I have nooooo idea what a need to sign Falcao is if it's not the situation we're in.

Becoming really frustrated now, more so because this Zigic transfer seems likely.

**** this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious to know, if we do indeed end up with Zigic and Song on loan, who will be changing their position and opinion on Arsene?

Mine never has, was furious when he was given the new deal and I'm furious now because once again he has ignored the failings of the squad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal should just break the bank to get Cavani! - Only thing to say if we want to challenge for the title and get CL next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.