Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    O i see :lol: emotionally/mentally wise they wouldn't want to be in my position...
    hmmm but jus stay strong, these times will pass Inshallah

Gdnite

ReputationRep:
    Unsure

ReputationRep:
    like i'm being thrown around emotionally. I guess that's every student at my age. And usually I'm not one to feel week. I guess that's what hospital work exp + UKCAT+Results day do to you.

ReputationRep:
    Eharassed from my behaviour last night.
    I apologize about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Eharassed from my behaviour last night.
    I apologize about that
    So you don't feel that way anymore?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope you don't because what everyone else here was telling you was true; you are an amazing person, even if you don't believe it and people don't seem to show it well. As for the other post about not doing anything right, I know you have done things right before I think you should listen to Cool Kids - I consider you as one of my best friends on here and that's only because you are you, you're yourself. I could go on about how you are a lovely, understanding, caring person but also very funny too which is always good:yep: if you didn't stay true to who you are, then you wouldn't be "you". And no one else can do that better than you can so as hard as it is, I think we should stop thinking about the "cool kids" and instead try to stay true to who we are from our hearts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Terrible.

I am extremely angry!!!!! :rant: I won an exact replica of something on Ebay dead cheap and I was so pleased, and then the seller has cancelled it this morning!!!!! The reason being that the 'item is out of stock or no longer available to sell'. Psssh! I bet someone contacted her after I won and said they'd pay more, so she's refunded me and gone with them instead!!!:rant:

I sent her an angry message and left her TERRIBLE feedback and now I'm reporting her for Seller Non Performance. *****.
    Unfortunately that's all I can do, but I'd happily wring her neck if I could!!

Nobody messes with ME on Ebay!!!!! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Not supposed to be here right now (whoops) but I'm just extremely bored, so **** it

ReputationRep:
    Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Quite proud of myself today. Finally plucked up the courage to go to the dentist for the first time in years. Dentists are scary enough without having OCD and panic attacks but I got through it despite a panic and I'll have a killer smile by Christmas

Gonna get a bargain bucket now :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Tired :lazy:

ReputationRep:
    just want to...... do something :mad2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Not supposed to be here right now (whoops) but I'm just extremely bored, so **** it
    Withdrawal symptomps, eh?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    When u need the loo but have this great post idea so you wait...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :yucky: XD

Feel like a pensioner.
    Why am i exhausted at the grand time of 9:51 pm
    oh wait ik the answer to that

i say i'll go to bed
    in reality ill sit here doing nothing bc im too tired to move

:lazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    What's up!!??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Feel like a pensioner.
    Why am i exhausted at the grand time of 9:51 pm
    oh wait ik the answer to that

i say i'll go to bed
    in reality ill sit here doing nothing bc im too tired to move

:lazy:
    omg can rel8 so much :console: :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that emoji tho :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    soooo tired

ReputationRep:
    Embarrassed :blush::unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    So you don't feel that way anymore?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope you don't because what everyone else here was telling you was true; you are an amazing person, even if you don't believe it and people don't seem to show it well. As for the other post about not doing anything right, I know you have done things right before I think you should listen to Cool Kids - I consider you as one of my best friends on here and that's only because you are you, you're yourself. I could go on about how you are a lovely, understanding, caring person but also very funny too which is always good:yep: if you didn't stay true to who you are, then you wouldn't be "you". And no one else can do that better than you can so as hard as it is, I think we should stop thinking about the "cool kids" and instead try to stay true to who we are from our hearts
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not currently tbh. When I get like that I sort of lose control of my mind (which is scary tbh) and I do some weird **** and then I wake up the following morning and am like "wtf did I just do, I'm so embarassed!"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm staying here and staying alive too!
    As I say I lose control of my mind so I don't realize what I've typed until the following morning when I snap out of it!
    Aww Matrix, that's so so sweet of you!
    What have I done right?
    Cool Kids isn't one of my favs by them tbh, did have a listen to them earlier actually before therapy!
    I'm listening to Halestorm again now so I'm crushing on Lzzy Hale :love:
    Awwww!!! :blush: Freezer overloads with blushing! That's so sweet of you!
    That might just be one of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me! I'm tearing up :jumphug: It's worth the jumphug!
    I don't know what to say! I'm speechless, I'm just so so happy after reading this! Tears of happiness Matrix, Tears of happiness!
    I think that we should give it a go!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.