Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Made my first level on LBP! Took me and my mate about 8 hours to do! So much fun and the things you can make are ridiculous! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal :rofl:
    My friend is angry with me because I told him there is not place for violence in football and according to him it was Newcastle's "plan" in the second half to injure the players :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I was planning on playing the Killzone beta today, but after the Arsenal game I seriously just want to kill myself
    I hate Diaby, I hate Phil Dowd and I hate Joey Barton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    I was planning on playing the Killzone beta today, but after the Arsenal game I seriously just want to kill myself
    TBF it was all Diaby....that penalty decision was soft but they had a wrongly disallowed goal as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    TBF it was all Diaby....that penalty decision was soft but they had a wrongly disallowed goal as well
    Yeah, I agree they did have a wrongly disallowed goal but the ref was so bias.
    Nolan should have been sent off for grabbing Sczesny and Barton should have been sent off for his challenge on Diaby. The second penalty was incredibly soft and the free kick that lead to the equaliser was not a free kick either. He gave them any set piece they wanted. It all stinks of bias. If this was against Man Utd everyone would be certain of bribery.
    I just want to know what Wenger said at half time. I am so unbelievably depressed right now. Phil Dowd and Diaby are now top of my personal hit-list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Arsenal :rofl:
    My friend is angry with me because I told him there is not place for violence in football and according to him it was Newcastle's "plan" in the second half to injure the players :facepalm2:
    krancjar :sexface: what a goal too

:rofl: enjoy the crumble i posted in the arsenal thread, save some for the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    krancjar :sexface: what a goal too

:rofl: enjoy the crumble i posted in the arsenal thread, save some for the others
    Another 90th minute comback
    I stole that picture to post up on facebook My friend isn't pleased :p:
    PS: I could finally rep you in the arsenal thread and I assume you returned it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Can anyone get the beta or do you have to have PSPlus? I couldn't find it/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Can anyone get the beta or do you have to have PSPlus? I couldn't find it/
    Anyone can...try the search function?
    Or maybe they took it down...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by kuks)
    Anyone can...try the search function?
    Or maybe they took it down...
    Cheers, will try and get it pre-MOTD.

ReputationRep:
    KZ3 BETA ftw!

Look in the latest category.

You'll find it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I agree they did have a wrongly disallowed goal but the ref was so bias.
    Nolan should have been sent off for grabbing Sczesny and Barton should have been sent off for his challenge on Diaby. The second penalty was incredibly soft and the free kick that lead to the equaliser was not a free kick either. He gave them any set piece they wanted. It all stinks of bias. If this was against Man Utd everyone would be certain of bribery.
    I just want to know what Wenger said at half time. I am so unbelievably depressed right now. Phil Dowd and Diaby are now top of my personal hit-list.
    I have to agree, didn't watch the game but just watching the it on MOTD I think you were a bit hard done by tbh. Can't believe Nolan didn't get sent off and that second penalty was quite harsh.

But Newcastle's last goal :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I have to agree, didn't watch the game but just watching the it on MOTD I think you were a bit hard done by tbh. Can't believe Nolan didn't get sent off and that second penalty was quite harsh.

But Newcastle's last goal :sogood:
    Yeah Tiote's goal was brilliant.
    I'm glad Man Utd lost. I think a 7 point gap would have been far too big for us to have any chance of winning the league. A 4 point gap is a lot better, especially as united have to play Chelsea twice, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed Uncharted 2, had to use a walkthrough a few times. Kinda tempted to go back through to find the 35 or so treasures I didn't get. Really good game, rather tempted to get the first one now. May hold out for the third though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Just completed Uncharted 2, had to use a walkthrough a few times. Kinda tempted to go back through to find the 35 or so treasures I didn't get. Really good game, rather tempted to get the first one now. May hold out for the third though.
    I say go for it - on both the treasures and the original game! :yes: Congrats! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    The third isn't until November, you've got time to complete the first one. However the second is so much better so you may not enjoy the first so much.

Also it can't be very expensive to get the first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I say go for it - on both the treasures and the original game! :yes: Congrats! :yy:
    Thanks If I go for treasure's then I'm doing it on an easier difficulty I think, parts were tough enough on normal, dread to think what crushing might be like! Doubt I'll go for platinum though, only got 29% of trophies and want to go back to GT5. Is there as many cut scenes in the first game? It was almost like watching a film at times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Thanks If I go for treasure's then I'm doing it on an easier difficulty I think, parts were tough enough on normal, dread to think what crushing might be like! Doubt I'll go for platinum though, only got 29% of trophies and want to go back to GT5. Is there as many cut scenes in the first game? It was almost like watching a film at times...
    Not as many, no, but enough to keep the story going. Uncharted 2 definitely has more in the way of story, though. And yes, definitely use an easier difficulty for the treasure-hunting! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'll get the first over the summer then, only £7 in CEX and gives me something to do in the 3 months I have off. In the mean time GT5 and KZ3 should give me plenty to do if uni doesn't pile on the workload

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the first Uncharted is a fantastic game. I borrowed it off my brother and didn't give it back until I'd platinumed it
    Crushing difficulty though So much rage. I nearly broke a sixaxis by throwing it at the wall when I was trying to complete it. I've heard UC2 is not as hard on crushing so I may attempt it at some point.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.