Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Society VIII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blame)
    Really hope the stream doesn't go down, or i end up with a really **** one that stops every three seconds, a second of this game cannot be missed!

COYG.
    Maybe you can watch it on ITV1 if you press the red button or sumink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    It's on sky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    i personally see adriano as the weak link in their team mainly because he is a natural attack-minded player, hence we can exploit a gap in behind their defense.
    Would be handy to have Walcott huh?

Stupid injuries. At least the kings are playing: come on Fabregas, come on Van Persie, come on Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky is starting, oh god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)

(Original post by ameeso)
    It's on sky
    ^
    Wish me luck in my little quest to myp2p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    It's on sky
    I presumed that the person that posted that doesn't have sky - I do and am watching the build up atm.

ReputationRep:
    Brave call to drop Arshavin. The reasoning I guess being that Rosicky will fare better defensively against Alves. Also to jam the midfield a bit more. van Persie starts, woohoo! (unless he gets injured within 5 minutes )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blame)
    ^
    Wish me luck in my little quest to myp2p
    Im currently on a american channel (fox).

That's weird, The Guardian saying here that Gibbs is starting. I checked on arsenal.com, though, and they're wrong. Phew.

I'm beginning to have to restrain my bowels about now. Only half an hour to go... I'm nervous, still not excited.

EDIT: I'm still unsure about the decision to start van Persie, but I suppose Wenger is more updated on his condition than I am.

ReputationRep:
      If there was ever a time to get back into form it's now for Rosicky. A piledriver from long-range would be just be :coma:

ReputationRep:
      I really don't want RvP to get injured, such an important player.

ReputationRep:
      Arsenal's twitter:

#ArsenalTeam to play Barcelona: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs, Diaby, Wilshere, Rosicky, Fabregas, Nasri, Van Persie

Clichy?

Edit: Nvm, Clichy starts, they messed it up...

ReputationRep:
      So RVP starts, he better be 100% fit or i will lose it if he is injured for the Utd match.

ReputationRep:
      Guardiola saying he has 20 players in the reserves as good as Wilshere, terrible attempt at mind games :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Clichy is starting according to sporting life.

Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Diaby, Rosicky, Fabregas, Nasri, van Persie

ReputationRep:
      I'm getting all nervous and emotional. Signing out to meditate/hyperventilate/watch us win

ReputationRep:
      Pretty excited about this game.

ReputationRep:
      Good luck, lads. Most of all, let's have a good game of football. Guaranteed it tbh. Love to see Messi on the losing side.

ReputationRep:
      bendtner to DOMINATE the makeshift cb pairing when he comes on

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
      bendtner to DOMINATE the makeshift cb pairing when he comes on
      I hope so!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.