Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much . Wow that does seem very high. Well that's my A gone. Did you do GCSE Music as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse)
    Thank you very much . Wow that does seem very high. Well that's my A gone. Did you do GCSE Music as well?
    No, just knew where the boundaries were.
    (Original post by whisperingtears)
    Does anyone have the grade boundaries for the GCSE edexcel maths paper?
    http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf

ReputationRep:
    What's the grade boundaries? Can't find it sorry to bother you. The exam was considerably easier than past papers tbh.
    max A* A B C D E F G U
    Raw 80 72 65 55 45 41 37 33 29 0
    UMS 120 108 96 84 72 60 48 36 24 0

This is the 5MU03 Music - Listening and Appraising. Last year an A* was 65.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the AQA grade boundaries come out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessy158)
    Does anyone know when the AQA grade boundaries come out?
    8:00am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiiNaa_)
    8:00am
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiiNaa_)
    max A* A B C D E F G U
    Raw 80 72 65 55 45 41 37 33 29 0
    UMS 120 108 96 84 72 60 48 36 24 0

This is the 5MU03 Music - Listening and Appraising. Last year an A* was 65.
    Thank you . How did you find the exam and did you receive your coursework marks? Also what do you think you'll get overall?

ReputationRep:
    We're all going to do well. Since all of us decided to make accounts in this forum, it shows our dedication to excel and achieve what marks we want on our respective subjects.

This alone shows how much we care towards our future and that alone deserves an applause. Give yourself a pat on the back.

If you didn't get the mark that you wanted, keep your chin up and take the bad with the good. It's not the end of the road for us.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The linear grade boundaries are: A* 165 A 131 sorry I don't have the link:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, good luck for tomorrow everyone. But can we all make a pact not to look at Facebook at all, let alone post on Facebook, tomorrow? I'm sick of people posting about how they're scared that they'll get an A instead of an A* or some attention seeking **** like that. Cry me a ****ing river.

Good luck, regardless. Any grade is a grade, and you probably haven't done as bad as you think you have. I doubt that you'd get a D in a subject that you've spent 2+ years learning and revising. And A Levels aren't exactly the only choices you can take, you won't fail at life if you fail at GCSEs. That's what I tell myself to keep sane!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf

Everything Edexcel does except the DiDA and similar is in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hs1var19)
    We're all going to do well. Since all of us decided to make accounts in this forum, it shows our dedication to excel and achieve what marks we want on our respective subjects.

This alone shows how much we care towards our future and that alone deserves an applause. Give yourself a pat on the back.

If you didn't get the mark that you wanted, keep your chin up and take the bad with the good. It's not the end of the road for us.
    You exaggerate things though because a lot of users go on here when they should be revising and if we were really committed we would be revising for our A-Levels instead of worrying about our GCSE results.

You don't just get good results from being committed though, you hear lots of stories of people who try really hard but aren't that clever or don't have any natural talent in the subject failing.

If this was the case everyone with good grades would care about their education and have tried hard and everyone with bad grades must have not revised much but it doesn't work like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    You exaggerate things though because a lot of users go on here when they should be revising and if we were really committed we would be revising for our A-Levels instead of worrying about our GCSE results.

You don't just get good results from being committed though, you hear lots of stories of people who try really hard but aren't that clever or don't have any natural talent in the subject failing.

If this was the case everyone with good grades would care about their education and have tried hard and everyone with bad grades must have not revised much but it doesn't work like that.
    Pessimistic a touch? He/she just meant it an ego boost (I think).
    Although I must admit, you are right.

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed people haven't mentioned much about the actual grades they might get. I won't ask - what do you expect - in case you jinx it - but what grade(s) will you be happy with?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, here is link for the grade boundaries of edexcel igcse may 2013:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...e%201306v3.pdf

Best of luck to everyone and pls pray for me...

ReputationRep:
    Ok woke up at like 5.30 and instantly thought about tomorrow and can't get back to sleep ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hi

Have you seen this article ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-23759165

I'm even more nervous for tomorrow now

ReputationRep:
    grade boundaries out here http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...e%201306v3.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avor)
    I've noticed people haven't mentioned much about the actual grades they might get. I won't ask - what do you expect - in case you jinx it - but what grade(s) will you be happy with?
    Im soo nervous about the gcse results I will be happy with B grades and above I will be slightly upset If I receive any C's because the sixth form I want to go to is a grammar school and they want 5 A*-B's so I really need 5 B's technically
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Thank you . How did you find the exam and did you receive your coursework marks? Also what do you think you'll get overall?

We didn't recieve our coursework marks - just an approximate grade so I know I got B in composition and A* in performance.

Think I'll get an A in the exam and overall - I made lots of dumb errors ( thought the trumpet solo in miles davis sounded like a saxophone) but I still think i'll have got more than 65 marks.

Good luck for tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.