Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Well because I think you are lying obviously.
    Well I am not!!!

I am being 100% honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Corleone)
    Well I am not!!!

I am being 100% honest.
    Well it is pointless then. Either you tell me who it is so I can remove that person from my life or you don't tell me and I think you are lying and trolling me.

ReputationRep:
    Well it is pointless then. Either you tell me who it is so I can remove that person from my life or you don't tell me and I think you are lying and trolling me.
    I don't break my promises I am afraid, believe what you like, but I am not telling.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    And just because someone voted you 4/10 why remove them from your life?

She probably just did not think you were attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I don't break my promises I am afraid, believe what you like, but I am not telling.

Bye.
    Well in that case I just hope the person who told you what I look like sees that and owns up to what they did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Um..Can I just apologise to like everyone on this thread, Im awfully sorry for what I wrote and it was really silly of me to post it since it happened yesterday and therefore in the past and.. :cry2: I wasn't thinking at the time and I know that isnt an excuse but.. -Sorry...and if any TSR background people come across this then I've erased my message if that helps. I know I shouldn't have posted it but I sort of realised that too late.- It wont happen again. Sorry. andd ofc it has bits TornadoGR4, ofc.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is the part where you shoot me. :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what did you write :O?

ReputationRep:
    Well in that case I just hope the person who told you what I look like sees that and owns up to what they did.
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    And just because someone voted you 4/10 why remove them from your life?

She probably just did not think you were attractive.
    They have gone behind my back to talk with someone else about how I look. They have betrayed the trust I put in them by showing them a photo of me. So they are done.

ReputationRep:
    owns up to having an opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    owns up to having an opinion?
    It isn't about the opinion it is about the topic of the discussion.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't about the opinion it is about the topic of the discussion.
    why does it matter so much if someone thinks your a 4/10 in the looks department?

ReputationRep:
    hmm mellow..

ReputationRep:
    why does it matter so much if someone thinks your a 4/10 in the looks department?
    If they said I was 10/10 and the best looking man they had seen. The point is they went behind my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiifuu)
    what did you write :O?
    Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If they said I was 10/10 and the best looking man they had seen. The point is they went behind my back.
    look people have opinions and do talk about other people they know, there might be a chance they knew you would react this way if just said to your face that they didn't think you were good looking. so they were talking with other friends and it came up, do you know the context of the discussion or a you just pissed that you get talked about when your not there, if its the later i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but it happens in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nooooo, Nonny! I iz here, You can stop going crazy. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Nooooo, Nonny! I iz here, You can stop going crazy. :hugs:
    SaaassSSsSSssss XD Oh god. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's the only thing that makes my face appealing tbh, otherwise I'd probably be a Shrek.:rofl:
    Idk, I just see you going on about them all the time :lol:

I love your username.:lol:
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    look people have opinions and do talk about other people they know, there might be a chance they knew you would react this way if just said to your face that they didn't think you were good looking. so they were talking with other friends and it came up, do you know the context of the discussion or a you just pissed that you get talked about when your not there, if its the later i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but it happens in life.
    I don't care if people find me attractive or good looking, that isn't what I hang my hat on.

Sure I know people talk about me behind my bad and I don't like it, but I can get over it. The context of the conversation seems to be the person messaging the other person say don't worry he is only a 4/10. If they see this and tell me, owning up to it I could forgive them. Since the other guy I called less good looking than me isn't going to tell me who said it.

ReputationRep:
    Like a biatch...sigh...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.