Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jgco2chem)
    I am sooo dissapointed with how we have started our season considering how we finished last season!
    We finished the season dreadfully bar the last game?

ReputationRep:
    imagine thinking that podolski was worth anything to our club other than a media rep

ReputationRep:
    You haven't started your season that badly, West Ham result aside you are still level on points with Chelsea with not that much of a weaker fixture list(West Ham is around Swansea's level, Liverpool at home may not be City away but a team who can easily take 3 points off you and you beat Crystal Palace who I'd say are stronger than West Brom)

Either way you lot aren't doing that badly and if you had beaten West Ham everybody would be saying this is a good start to the PL season.

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooooooooooool Bendtner parred Utd.

ReputationRep:
    We had our best runs of game when we actually had to play wingers on the wing. Walcott needs to either start upfront or on the wing. If he starts upfront, then bring Giroud on later when there's less space. Walcott with less space will only work when he can make smart diagonal runs into the box from the wing and someone like Giroud flicking it on to him.

I dont get why Wenger persists with tinkering with our formation. He did it at the start of last season and it cost us dearly.

ReputationRep:
    Want to go to an Arsenal game.

Seems like a good day out in all honesty, stadium ain't too far from me with the transport links and I love that atmosphere around advent time in the ground.

Also the emirates is a very good stadium. Been there 3 times and I've loved it every time.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell

https://twitter.com/johncrossmirror/...18001565425664

ReputationRep:
    not much hes said wrong really

ReputationRep:

He's losing the plot.

Statistically Mahrez is the best player in the Premier League.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    not much hes said wrong really
    Statistics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Statistics.
    Don't talk about statistics, talk about NET statistics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Don't talk about statistics, talk about NET statistics
    never gets old :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Want to go to an Arsenal game.

Seems like a good day out in all honesty, stadium ain't too far from me with the transport links and I love that atmosphere around advent time in the ground.

Also the emirates is a very good stadium. Been there 3 times and I've loved it every time.
    Emirates is the place to be for UCL Fixtures tbf such a buzzing atmosphere, i'm already looking for Arsenal v Bayern tickets
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You've finally signed a striker.... A 14 year old.

Arsenal never change

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Window can't be more than 2 out of 10 only for Cech signing possibly the young striker prospect Donyell Malen too, anyway what is your preferred line up for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Window can't be more than 2 out of 10 only for Cech signing possibly the young striker prospect Donyel Mallen too, anyway what is your preferred line up for tomorrow?
    Cech
    Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Monreal
    Coquelin
    Ox Ramsey Ozil Alexis
    Giroud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You've finally signed a striker.... A 14 year old.

Arsenal never change

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bournemouth have spent more money than Arsenal in the window...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Cech
    Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Monreal
    Coquelin
    Ox Ramsey Ozil Alexis
    Giroud
    Rambo back in to holding for me with Theo starting aswell... Hopefully Chambers isn't as god awful as he was the other day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Bournemouth have spent more money than Arsenal in the window...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yet we'll still finish higher than Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Let me tell you a joke. Arsenal.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.