ReputationRep:
    Mixed feelings :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  loluni.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  65.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the latest Star Trek. Dear god, what a cluster-f**k. Fun in parts, but an example of everything that's wrong with movies nowadays. Schizophrenic and choppy, directionless, complete lack of restraint, utterly heavy-handed with any thematic elements, overuse of music, overuse of effects, lack of genuine character development/any that exists is extremely forced, far too quickly paced, etc etc. But still, always feels decent to get out of the house for some escapism lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imgunnalearn)
    That has got to be the most scottish track update ive ever seen :') congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    That has got to be the most scottish track update ive ever seen :' congratulations!!!
    Auch aye :P

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations 🎊 now you can enjoy the rest of your summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Not currently tbh. When I get like that I sort of lose control of my mind (which is scary tbh) and I do some weird **** and then I wake up the following morning and am like "wtf did I just do, I'm so embarassed!"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm staying here and staying alive too!
    As I say I lose control of my mind so I don't realize what I've typed until the following morning when I snap out of it!
    Aww Matrix, that's so so sweet of you!
    What have I done right?
    Cool Kids isn't one of my favs by them tbh, did have a listen to them earlier actually before therapy!
    I'm listening to Halestorm again now so I'm crushing on Lzzy Hale :love:
    Awwww!!! :blush: Freezer overloads with blushing! That's so sweet of you!
    That might just be one of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me! I'm tearing up :jumphug: It's worth the jumphug!
    I don't know what to say! I'm speechless, I'm just so so happy after reading this! Tears of happiness Matrix, Tears of happiness!
    I think that we should give it a go!
    OK. I can understand - I've felt like that before:yep: the trick, I think, is making yourself aware of something that will help you or make you feel better. Then you can use that to slowly get these thoughts out of your head
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good! I sure am very glad to hear both of those things :yep:
    I'd be a mess if you left so I hate to think about the second part.
    Just the truth
    Freezer, please excuse me but do you honestly think I can tell you all the things you've done right? There's too many things to choose from! If you really think about it, you can find loads. It doesn't matter if they're big things or small things - besides the smallest things can sometimes make the biggest differences Just a couple of examples: your friendly and understanding personality never fails to make me happy, you are willing to do what you think is necessary, even after things have become difficult, you keep on trying and persevere
    Those are some very admirable qualifies

Fair enough - I suggested that song so I could reference it later on
    Ooh cool, haven't really heard of that one.
    Haha aww! :hugs: Really? Well, you better believe it because it's true:yep::jumphug: Aww and I'm so happy that you are happy!

Indeed, hopefully timings and things will work out at the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well. Crap. Nothing like realising the true magnitude of what you've done, and knowing it's pretty much irreversible - and you'll never have a chance to fix things. :erm:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    OK. I can understand - I've felt like that before:yep: the trick, I think, is making yourself aware of something that will help you or make you feel better. Then you can use that to slowly get these thoughts out of your head
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good! I sure am very glad to hear both of those things :yep:
    I'd be a mess if you left so I hate to think about the second part.
    Just the truth
    Freezer, please excuse me but do you honestly think I can tell you all the things you've done right? There's too many things to choose from! If you really think about it, you can find loads. It doesn't matter if they're big things or small things - besides the smallest things can sometimes make the biggest differences Just a couple of examples: your friendly and understanding personality never fails to make me happy, you are willing to do what you think is necessary, even after things have become difficult, you keep on trying and persevere
    Those are some very admirable qualifies

Fair enough - I suggested that song so I could reference it later on
    Ooh cool, haven't really heard of that one.
    Haha aww! :hugs: Really? Well, you better believe it because it's true:yep::jumphug: Aww and I'm so happy that you are happy!

Indeed, hopefully timings and things will work out at the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry that you've felt that way before! You're a lovely young lady! I cannot write enough good things about you! There's so so many!
    You know what, that's exactly what my therapist said yesterday! That's so awesome! Matrix, you are a wizard!!!
    You're advice is just the best!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw good to hear it!
    Oh wow really? I really don't want that to happen! I want the best for you! Yeah let's not think about that.
    Aww! :hugs:
    Well I was thinking yes tbh, I honestly don't think there's that many!
    Hmm I would but my brain isn't functioning properly right now, I'm still half asleep! Damn work!
    Hmm that is very true! Every little helps (as Tesco would say haha).
    Aww you think those about me? That's adorable! I really appreciate that and it makes me so happy that I can make you happy! That means a lot to me! I want people to be happy and I therefore do my best to make that happen!

Ah right I see! Great reference btw! I liked it haha!
    No worries, they're a band btw. Love them!

:hugs: Yeah! 100%! I'll save that tbh!
    Aww Thankyou so much for your kind words!

Yeah hopefully! It will be great to have a longer chat!
    Although I probably won't be up very early on Saturday haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I'm sorry that you've felt that way before! You're a lovely young lady! I cannot write enough good things about you! There's so so many!
    You know what, that's exactly what my therapist said yesterday! That's so awesome! Matrix, you are a wizard!!!
    You're advice is just the best!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw good to hear it!
    Oh wow really? I really don't want that to happen! I want the best for you! Yeah let's not think about that.
    Aww! :hugs:
    Well I was thinking yes tbh, I honestly don't think there's that many!
    Hmm I would but my brain isn't functioning properly right now, I'm still half asleep! Damn work!
    Hmm that is very true! Every little helps (as Tesco would say haha).
    Aww you think those about me? That's adorable! I really appreciate that and it makes me so happy that I can make you happy! That means a lot to me! I want people to be happy and I therefore do my best to make that happen!

Ah right I see! Great reference btw! I liked it haha!
    No worries, they're a band btw. Love them!

:hugs: Yeah! 100%! I'll save that tbh!
    Aww Thankyou so much for your kind words!

Yeah hopefully! It will be great to have a longer chat!
    Although I probably won't be up very early on Saturday haha!
    Well...no one's life is pure happiness - we all have to work to get to where we want to be in life Aww! Thanks Freezer! That's a very lovely thing for you to say
    Nooo! He did not! :shock: I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts Aw thanks! Hopefully it'll work out for you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :yep:
    There are about 5 people I feel quite close to on here, and only 3 of those people, I would feel comfortable with talking to when I am at my worst. And guess what? You're in that top 5 and the top 3, so of course you mean a lot
    Aw thanks, and I want the best for you:yep: it was rhetorical when I said to think about what you've done right but now I think about it, it could be good for your therapy - the list we did together seemed to work pretty well. Don't worry, the weekend might be a better time to do it since you'll be exhausted from work otherwise.
    (Haha yup )

Yes! If I didn't think it was true, I wouldn't say it. Of course, you're only human like the rest of us so we can't be optimistic and joyful 100% of the time but you do a great job at it :yep:
    Aw lots of happiness!
    Good, that's another good thing you do right

Ohh right

Aww no worries! :hugs:

Okey dokey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you don't feel that way anymore?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope you don't because what everyone else here was telling you was true; you are an amazing person, even if you don't believe it and people don't seem to show it well. As for the other post about not doing anything right, I know you have done things right before I think you should listen to Cool Kids - I consider you as one of my best friends on here and that's only because you are you, you're yourself. I could go on about how you are a lovely, understanding, caring person but also very funny too which is always good:yep: if you didn't stay true to who you are, then you wouldn't be "you". And no one else can do that better than you can so as hard as it is, I think we should stop thinking about the "cool kids" and instead try to stay true to who we are from our hearts
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM for the spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Well. Crap. Nothing like realising the true magnitude of what you've done, and knowing it's pretty much irreversible - and you'll never have a chance to fix things. :erm:
    I... kind of know how that feels. Not much fun if you want, you can tell me more.
    :lol: you must reallly love Scotland :borat: and well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    PRSOM for the spoiler.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

(:lol: Meant seriously XD)

ReputationRep:
    feeling a bit meh rn

ReputationRep:

(:lol: Meant seriously XD)
    :toofunny:
    Ooooh and deep breaths - we can't have an oxygenless Matchsticks from laughing too much at one little emoji
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    feeling a bit meh rn
    meh doesn't cut it
    Mission: Get the Cheese back on the destined path to happiness
    Secret Code: ABIC^^4@&435664=TVSH7549/FRANCE/GRUYERE/AHEEEEEE

(^actually very meaningful - the whole thing )

Proposed Plan: I got nothing:sigh:

But I shall think of something:awesome:

Edit: no, you're offline! I'll have to make sure you don't feel meh when you get back
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feeling a bit meh rn
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    meh doesn't cut it
    Mission: Get the Cheese back on the destined path to happiness
    Secret Code: ABIC^^4@&435664=TVSH7549/FRANCE/GRUYERE/AHEEEEEE
    (^actually very meaningful - the whole thing )
    Proposed Plan: I got nothing:sigh:
    But I shall think of something:awesome:
    Edit: no, you're offline! I'll have to make sure you don't feel meh when you get back
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: :hugs: you are so kind
    :rofl: if you give me food then I'll be fine :lol:
    I like your secret code :mmm:
    Proposed Plan: Eat a banana
    Then thank Matrix for A* advice
    I was offline, my PC died! It just turned off, I phoned IT and they came and gave me a new one :rofl:
    I dont have too much work so I will be online for a bit (eating a banana at same time #Multitaskin)

:hugs:
    :awesome:I'm fine now
    Thank you for your warm hugs
    (yes that was an Olaf reference):mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :hugs: you are so kind
    :rofl: if you give me food then I'll be fine :lol:
    I like your secret code :mmm:
    Proposed Plan: Eat a banana
    Then thank Matrix for A* advice
    I was offline, my PC died! It just turned off, I phoned IT and they came and gave me a new one :rofl:
    I dont have too much work so I will be online for a bit (eating a banana at same time #Multitaskin)

:awesome:I'm fine now
    Thank you for your warm hugs
    (yes that was an Olaf reference):mmm:
    :hugs: Just acting upon the mission the Gods have challenged me to
    Ooooh :banana: :ahee:

Thanks, it took a long time for me to figure out - it's very tricky getting all the characters in the right place but I didn't train for this stuff for nothing. I am one of the best agents of my field (<---- wth?:lolwut:)

A* :awesome:
    Results day only one week away for you and two weeks for me....aaaand time to forget that again

Pesky PC
    Ooh nice job:yy:
    Cool! (Wooahh those Cheesy skills :ahee:)

Someone said they were sick of Frozen ()
    But some people like yourself would be worth melting for:yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Scared...

This time next week, all my results will be out, and I'll know where I'm going with life

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.