well the 1st part is right but not the 2nd part
    he is 2 years and 3.5 months old
    cheater :naughty:

(Original post by ash92:))
    Yes, he is reciting ayaat from Surah an-Nisaa'. See here:

http://legacy.quran.com/4/105-110
    Thanks for the link

ReputationRep:
    On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim. (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)

ReputationRep:
    On the authority of Zayd ibn Khalid al-Juhaniyy (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) led the morning prayer for us at al-Hudaybiyah following rainfall during the night. When the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) finished, he faced the people and said to them: Do you know what your Lord has said? They said: Allah and his Messenger know best. He said: This morning one of my servants became a believer in Me and one a disbeliever. As for him who said: We have been given rain by virtue of Allah and His mercy, that one is a believer in Me, a disbeliever in the stars (2); and as for him who said: We have been given rain by such-and-such a star, that one is a disbeliever in Me, a believer in the stars. (2) The pre-Islamic Arabs believed that rain was brought about by the movement of stars. This Hadith draws attention to the fact that whatever be the direct cause of such natural phenomena as rain, it is Allah the Almighty who is the Disposer of all things. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik and an-Nasa'i)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Don't forget Fajr will be an hour earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I realised this today but how come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squish•)
    I realised this today but how come?
    time is going an hour back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeisterrible99)
    time is going an hour back
    oooh that's rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    oooh that's rubbish!
    why

ReputationRep:

Sorry sir, never again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enginerd.)
    Sorry sir, never again.
    :smug:
    :lol:

h333
    sis do you have a cat?

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget Fajr will be an hour earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used to hate that hour change so much omdz. Alhamdulilah we dnt have it in Saudi, or so I think we don't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeisterrible99)
    why
    because that means less sleep

ReputationRep:
    x

hey is that urs, do all ginger cats have a white chest or something?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep adding 'hyperbole' at the end of my replies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sorry i did it once by accident and then decided to see if people actually read the blue bit an how long it would take to realise

ReputationRep:
    hey is that urs, do all ginger cats have a white chest or something?
    Nope, it's not mine :teehee:

I would like to have a cat but my dad is scared of cats :lol: :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's not mine :teehee:
    Haha oh okay i was just wondering why that specific part of ginger cats is always white. I love them, they're really good because they keep away any other animals too

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of pets, I once had a sunni friend tell me that it is forbidden to keep a black dog. Obviously I was completely perplexed and asked why, the reply being that "[apparently] when it's dark, you can see their eyes which [by some mystical formula] causes them to be more mischievous".

Have you come across such a hadith (out of interest)?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I then asked for the source and he told me it's in the quran, but I later found out it was an hadith.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    Speaking of pets, I once had a sunni friend tell me that it is forbidden to keep a black dog. Obviously I was completely perplexed and asked why, the reply being that "[apparently] when it's dark, you can see their eyes which [by some mystical formula] causes them to be more mischievous".

Have you come across such a hadith (out of interest)?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I then asked for the source and he told me it's in the quran, but I later found out it was an hadith.
    This is a link about keeping dogs in general where it gives sources: https://islamqa.info/en/377

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.