Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Discussion thread - results day is here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hurry up 12 o'clock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    FP1 is the confusing one though, that paper was simple apart from the hence question and it's 58 for an A. Also I'm really happy for M1 I know I haven't gotten that low so an A is in reach and for S2 I'm maybe at 100-98.
    I feel exactly the same. It's a shame 100ums for FP1 hasn't shifted but that was expected, I'm on about 72/75 at the moment which should be a solid 97+. I love the M1 boundaries, all of us were overestimating them, I said 58/75 which I think was quite a close guess but I heard someone say 57. For S2 I think I have about 73/75 which should be around about 96-98 ums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Annoying thing is that it wasn't that bad in terms of content. Wording and arithmetic lost me marks loads
    Well at least if you don't do as well as you was hoping for you have another two chances if you wanted to resit

ReputationRep:
    you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tara_99)
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/126279-...-june-2013.pdf

GUYS - OCR GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE UP!!!

Thanks me later.
    PLEASE don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a Tuesday evening with just over a day until A level results...

ReputationRep:
    So are these maths boundaries real or fake for edexcel? Pls link me to the original post ASAP

ReputationRep:
    I'm going go friggin mad if I don't see anything on aqa's and ocr page at 12

ReputationRep:
    im having serious doubts about the uni i've firmed and i know this might be a really stupid question but i've been offered a place with; a pass in welsh baccalaureate with BC. if i get a pass in welsh bacc with AC is that exceeding my offer? the issues is that the B in the offer is in a specified subject and i am more likely to get the C in that and an A in the other subject if that makes any sense at all? pleeeeease help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billyfisher100)
    please don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a tuesday evening with just over a day until a level results...
    u wot m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha
    huhhhhhhhhhhh I'm on the same page with you !!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloels)
    Well at least if you don't do as well as you was hoping for you have another two chances if you wanted to resit
    How do you know that?:eek:

It's true, although I wanted it dusted under

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a Tuesday evening with just over a day until A level results...
    Amen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/126279-...-june-2013.pdf

GUYS - OCR GRADE BOUNDARIES ARE UP!!!

Thanks me later.
    Name:  facepalm.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  62.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggfriedrice)
    Hey I also found those earlier and got super confused so you're not alone xD
    Yeah i was so confused! i havent been on this page very much so i didnt
    know about previous people who tried to trick everyone. Got bombarded with negs lool. Good luck everyone, i pray the grade boundaries are really low and you all get exactly what you desire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    Hurry up 12 o'clock.
    You do realise it's not tomorrow, right? @@"

ReputationRep:
    u wot m8
    Look at what you posted, and then you'll see :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorem Ipsum)
    Look at what you posted, and then you'll see :P.
    yes..just realised....apols

ReputationRep:

I know right
    I'm still recovering from the first incident

ReputationRep:
    OMG my nerves have officially kicked in looks like I'm not gonna get sleep tonight :/ ugh I just wish someone could hint at me what grades I got. 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I feel exactly the same. It's a shame 100ums for FP1 hasn't shifted but that was expected, I'm on about 72/75 at the moment which should be a solid 97+. I love the M1 boundaries, all of us were overestimating them, I said 58/75 which I think was quite a close guess but I heard someone say 57. For S2 I think I have about 73/75 which should be around about 96-98 ums
    Yeah a shame really I'm just glad M1 isn't something ridiculous not in a chance for 100UMS but there's a possibility for 90+, I thoght I completely messed up that exam. Now all I have to worry about is Edexcel Economics and D1 even if I get a B in D1 I'll still have 90+ from S2 and FP1 to fall back on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.