• TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Retail Sales Advisor, I'm hoping to become an O2 guru after a while
    Awesome! Shame O2 will never compete with 3 on pricing. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got my rota yet but I'm assuming it will be 6 hours on Saturday, 3 hours on Thursday and 3 hours on Sunday.
    I want that
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Awesome! Shame O2 will never compete with 3 on pricing. :ahee:
    Then again, you don't get any extra benefits as a 3 Customer - O2 have a very extensive range of perks you can exploit.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, duh! I turned 16 on the 2nd of July, I've always looked older - had stubble at 12 ! Oh really, have you thought about applying anywhere (especially O2 )? I'm going to be working 12 hours a week, so not too much interference with school.
    I do not believe this :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I do not believe this :lol:
    Fair enough, if I had pictures I would post them for you.

ReputationRep:
    yolo

It didn't make me proper sick, I just felt a bit weird after using it
    Did you finish it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twisted)
    Did you finish it?
    Nope, got to around half way
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Then again, you don't get any extra benefits as a 3 Customer - O2 have a very extensive range of perks you can exploit.
    Like? :ahee:

To be fair, O2 will naturally have their advantages. 3 is just more suitable for me as unlimited tetherable 3G/4G is far more important to me when our home broadband is horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeFailFish)
    That really is similar! Any idea what you plan to do degree-wise?
    I really really really really really want do to chemistry! We had a meeting today with those hoping to go to Oxbridge, do medicine, veterinary science or dentistry (the competitive courses) and although I high doubt I'll get into Oxford, it's motivated me so much just to do well. I'm more set on Durham than Oxford but I think the experience will be good for me in terms of keeping me motivated I'd love to go to Durham though dkjlrnsdkjrnsdknf

You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I'm okay with my GCSEs, changed a levels though...

Three sciences and french!
    How did you do in your maths AS, didn't you sit it in year 11?

If you're happy with those subjects then go for it. Are you still thinking chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    How did you do in your maths AS, didn't you sit it in year 11?

If you're happy with those subjects then go for it. Are you still thinking chemistry?
    Mother of god, it's been a long time

What A level subjects you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Mother of god, it's been a long time

What A level subjects you taking?
    I know! I know! I'm back for good now (she says...)

I'm taking chemistry, physics, geography and maths. I was going to take further maths but I'm immediately glad I didn't, I'm slightly overwhelmed with how much free time I don't have (and slightly ashamed to say I'm struggling a tad with C1)! To be fair though, I've signed up to a lot of extracurricular things...

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, is anyone else strong advised forced to take general studies?

ReputationRep:
    I know! I know! I'm back for good now (she says...)

I'm taking chemistry, physics, geography and maths. I was going to take further maths but I'm immediately glad I didn't, I'm slightly overwhelmed with how much free time I don't have (and slightly ashamed to say I'm struggling a tad with C1)! To be fair though, I've signed up to a lot of extracurricular things...

What about you?
    I've taken similar subjects to you Maths, Physics, Chemistry but Economics instead of Geography.
    This is weird... I also was about to take further maths but in the end I decided not to because of the work load; I'm struggling to revise for everything even with economics!
    I still have to sign up for extracurricular stoof aswell. Hopefully the workload will ease up and I'll have time for something.

ReputationRep:
    I am
    Still confused on what this whole thing is about... I should research it soon

ReputationRep:
    It's because the school gets money for how many students take it

Well that's what my head of year says and we don't even have it as an option due to it hardly being worth anything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I've taken similar subjects to you Maths, Physics, Chemistry but Economics instead of Geography.
    This is weird... I also was about to take further maths but in the end I decided not to because of the work load; I'm struggling to revise for everything even with economics!
    I still have to sign up for extracurricular stoof aswell. Hopefully the workload will ease up and I'll have time for something.
    Ah, that's crazy! I'm so glad I didn't take further maths though...

In my C1 test so far (it was on completing the square and quadratics) I got 42%, although this did make me appreciate my 60% in statistics. I'm glad though because I'm a lazy student and the 42% really gave me a wake up call and it's better now than later I suppose!

I am
    Still confused on what this whole thing is about... I should research it soon
    So far we've just walked around the school judging pieces of art :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    It's because the school gets money for how many students take it

Well that's what my head of year says and we don't even have it as an option due to it hardly being worth anything :lol:
    Well I'm doing the AQA Bacc so I'd have to do it anyway but it's annoying how it's pretty much worth nothing (unless combined with EPQ for the AQA Bacc or something equivalent) but then I guess it's not exactly time consuming either
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hello all. Not year 12 but am doing French AS. Jw, how are you guys organising your notes, particularly grammar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm doing the AQA Bacc so I'd have to do it anyway but it's annoying how it's pretty much worth nothing (unless combined with EPQ for the AQA Bacc or something equivalent) but then I guess it's not exactly time consuming either
    I don't even know what it consists of so I couldn't say.... But I dint think I could fit it in with 1 free a week anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.