• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I don't even have one person :emo:
    Maybe if you put some music on or something you might be able to get a bit more energy and motivation? You really need to keep eating because it makes it a lot harder mentally if you're struggling physically
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    am just very depressed. everything hurts and i'm sinking and i just cannot bear to be me at the moment.
    :hugs:
    We all love you for being you, I hope it passes

ReputationRep:
    Todays observations: Fear strips away our humanity until nothing is left but the very best, and the very worst. We all have to live in the hope that we would act on the best rather than the worst, or there would be very little left to live for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I don't even have one person :emo:
    what about your mentor? maybe if you tell them how bad things are for you atm they can help you get the extra help you need?

ReputationRep:
    i can't breathe i can't do this the air is solidifying and my bones are made of lead and i feel so heavy and i can't breathe
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Feel so tired and ill and don't know what to do with myself :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im trying to get all of this work done and i cant and im not coping well at all

ReputationRep:
    Got my first day back at uni tomorrow, so nervous! Need to go to bed early tonight so I can get up nice and early tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    i can't breathe i can't do this the air is solidifying and my bones are made of lead and i feel so heavy and i can't breathe
    Close your eyes and imagine a beach, try to forget about everything and just concentrate on this beach; the waves coming in, going out, coming in, going out. Try and match your breathing to the waves and don't let anything get in your mind, it's just you and the beach.

Keep calm, once you can breathe take deep, slow breaths, keep doing it, you know you can- it's just your mind telling you you can't
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Feel so tired and ill and don't know what to do with myself :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you get an early night tonight? :hugs:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    x :indiff:
    No you don't, and we don't want you to either, I promise it's going to get better :console:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)

No you don't, and we don't want you to either, I promise it's going to get better :console:

do you think its a good idea for me to go downstairs have some food and straighten my hair then come back up and then focus on my work? or shall i do it now?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    x :indiff:
    can you please spoiler this? and just generally be careful making statements like that on here :/

Close your eyes and imagine a beach, try to forget about everything and just concentrate on this beach; the waves coming in, going out, coming in, going out. Try and match your breathing to the waves and don't let anything get in your mind, it's just you and the beach.

Keep calm, once you can breathe take deep, slow breaths, keep doing it, you know you can- it's just your mind telling you you can't
    thanks hun

i feel like the world hates me and i hate me and i just don't want to be me any more
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    can you please spoiler this? and just generally be careful making statements like that on here :/

thanks hun

i feel like the world hates me and i hate me and i just don't want to be me any more

i will from now!!! sorry! just what was in my head, still in my head!

ReputationRep:
    i will from now!!! sorry! just what was in my head, still in my head!
    no problem at all hun, we all make mistakes now and then, its how we learn just bear it in mind from now on!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    do you think its a good idea for me to go downstairs have some food and straighten my hair then come back up and then focus on my work? or shall i do it now?

I think if you feel good then it'll make you work better, you're still upset now and that'll reflect in your work. As long as you don't put it off for too long, starting your work with a full stomach and looking good (therefore feeling good) is a good idea :yes:
    thanks hun

None of us hate you :nah:
    We're all here for you, and I'm sure there's many more people who're there for you, or would be if they knew you were struggling :yes:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I think if you feel good then it'll make you work better, you're still upset now and that'll reflect in your work. As long as you don't put it off for too long, starting your work with a full stomach and looking good (therefore feeling good) is a good idea :yes:
    ima do that! thank you! :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    ima do that! thank you! :hugs:
    Glad to have helped :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

thanks hun

Seconding gingerbread, the world doesn't hate you, and people who do aren't worth bothering with! if you can try and surround yourself with your friends
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :grouphugs: for all of those struggling

McDreamy, we love you to PIECES. Don't believe what your head is telling you. Has someone on here upset you? If so, imma beat them up :security:

ReputationRep:
    None of us hate you :nah:
    We're all here for you, and I'm sure there's many more people who're there for you, or would be if they knew you were struggling :yes:
    i know logically people don't hate me, but i don't know, i just feel like theres some kind of pressure or force in my head thats telling me I'm a burden and I'm a horrible person to be around
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Seconding gingerbread, the world doesn't hate you, and people who do aren't worth bothering with! if you can try and surround yourself with your friends
    i know :emo: i can't really see my friends because they're all in flats in town whereas I'm in a hall of residence

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :grouphugs: for all of those struggling

McDreamy, we love you to PIECES. Don't believe what your head is telling you. Has someone on here upset you? If so, imma beat them up :security:
    no, dw, nobody has said anything mean or anything, i just feel really rubbish

ReputationRep:
    i know logically people don't hate me, but i don't know, i just feel like theres some kind of pressure or force in my head thats telling me I'm a burden and I'm a horrible person to be around

i know :emo: i can't really see my friends because they're all in flats in town whereas I'm in a hall of residence

no, dw, nobody has said anything mean or anything, i just feel really rubbish
    you can arrange to meet up with them though if your feeling well enough? or talk to them online?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.