Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I don't care if people find me attractive or good looking, that isn't what I hang my hat on.

Sure I know people talk about me behind my bad and I don't like it, but I can get over it. The context of the conversation seems to be the person messaging the other person say don't worry he is only a 4/10.
    so you don't mind if people find you attractive and don't like when people talk about you but can get over it. so what on earth are you annoyed about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    so you don't mind if people find you attractive and don't like when people talk about you but can get over it. so what on earth are you annoyed about.
    I guess it is the fact the went behind my back, the intent behind what they did and the fact the lied to me.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it is the fact the went behind my back, the intent behind what they did and the fact the lied to me.
    from what you have said they haven't lied to you, they have just had a conversation involving you with someone else. yes the context isn't great but they have voiced an opinion in a private conversation so as far as i can see they haven't done anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    from what you have said they haven't lied to you, they have just had a conversation involving you with someone else. yes the context isn't great but they have voiced an opinion in a private conversation so as far as i can see they haven't done anything wrong.
    To enable someone I doesn't like me to use it against me.

ReputationRep:
    To enable someone I doesn't like me to use it against me.
    i'm sure that was the intention

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure that was the intention
    Intention is meaningless, what actually happens is what matters. At least you can't now understand where I am coming from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Does it have bits in it?
    Sorry about that. :rofl: But answering your question properly- yes, mine has both Mango + Apple pieces, I'd ask you the same but I can't imagine what kind of bits they'd place in vanilla yoghurt..so Im guessing its smooth(?) Yoghurt with bits is the ultimate best, ofc. :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Sorry about that. :rofl: But answering your question properly- yes, mine has both Mango + Apple pieces, I'd ask you the same but I can't imagine what kind of bits they'd place in vanilla yoghurt..so Im guessing its smooth(?) Yoghurt with bits is the ultimate best, ofc. :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get out. Get out, now.

ReputationRep:
    Intention is meaningless, what actually happens is what matters. At least you can't now understand where I am coming from.
    no intention does matter, if they said it deliberately to hurt you it would be worse than just having an innocent discussion. i still can't see why your so annoyed since you keep not making sense.

ReputationRep:
    no intention does matter, if they said it deliberately to hurt you it would be worse than just having an innocent discussion. i still can't see why your so annoyed since you keep not making sense.
    I don't make sense to those people who can't understand me. So you. No point talking about this with you anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Get out. Get out, now.
    XD NoOOoOOooOOo. :getmecoat:

I suppose you don't like juice with bits in either...or ice cream with like miniature strawberry pieces. :woo: I think its you who should get out. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    XD NoOOoOOooOOo. :getmecoat:

I suppose you don't like juice with bits in either...or ice cream with like miniature strawberry pieces. :woo: I think its you who should get out. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said now.

ReputationRep:
    I don't make sense to those people who can't understand me. So you. No point talking about this with you anymore.
    you don't make sense when you keep changing your mind about what matters to you. thats all i have left to say on the matter

ReputationRep:
    I said now.
    Okay, okay- whatever you say. :bubbles:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so how is everyone feeling?

so how is everyone feeling?
    Restless and can't sleep! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Restless and can't sleep! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same, what you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    Like a sentence that I shouldn't have written...but probably didnt need that long explanation. I'm officially going crazy Rhi, send help. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *hugs anon* There, there. Don't be hard on yourself ^-^

*sends help*
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Exhausted and achey :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Exhausted and achey :sad:
    Y

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.